Strap Blocks

Thread: 79 Sabre

User Info Menu

79 Sabre

hi guys, theres a 79 Sabre on Ebay, what is worth?? i live in the UK and never see them about and would like to buy it. cheers

User Info Menu

Depending on condition, they range from 1100 to 1700. Just recently there was one from the UK not selling for £1000.

1979 Pre Ernie Ball Musicman Sabre Bass Guitar on eBay (end time 18-Aug-10 22:37:25 BST)

Maybe you can contact the seller and get a local deal.
    Have bass. Will play.
    Looking for Sessions in Switzerland. Area: Züri/Winti/Rappi

Music Man Collection Essentials
    MarkBass F1, SansAmp RBI, MarkBass Standard 104HR; MoMark (T1M/42S/MVV)@500, NY604; Minimark
    Holding down the bottom end for Redsteam

User Info Menu

I've seen them go for as low as $1500 USD. There's a 1989 on ebay now for $1800 on a buy it now auction. Maybe one of the 7 other Sabre fans will have more accurate info. $1800 is actually high based on the condition. I just found the '79 you're talking about - current bid $1025; day and a half to go; 16 bids already - this is a tough call, but my guess is that it will get up to at least $1800, maybe $2000. I really haven't been monitoring what these sell for because they're not in my budget at this time, but I AM a huge Sabre fan.
    2008 Sterling 4H - Honey Burst / RW
    2008 Sterling 5H - Honey Burst / RW
    2013 Classic Sabre - Natural / RW
    2013 Sterling 5H - Sterling Silver / RW
    2014 Classic Sabre - Honey Burst / RW

User Info Menu

cheers, not sure if people like playing them really, saying that i have never played one A little wary of buying without playing and a holiday to the USA is not possible at the mo!!!

Too many nice gtrs and not enough cash