Ernie Ball Paradigm

Thread: Stingray 4 string 3 eq Manual

Cool Stingray 4 string 3 eq Manual

Where can I dowload the operating manual for my Stingray 4 string 3 eq bass

Go to the EB website. Click on basses. Of the new models that are there click on the SR 4. This is the page:

StingRay

Scroll down to Diagram and Schematics, click there and you will see the controls. There is no manual that I know of. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by J Romano; 09-10-2011 at 10:07 PM.
    2012 Bongo 4Hp Sapphire Black
    Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0
    Markbass Compressore
    Markbass Super Synth
    DigiTech B200

1) open the latches on your case......
    2) place the bass firmly in both hands.........
    3) insert instrument cable into the input jack on the bass near the control panel.....
    1977 Sunburst SR4H with customized 24 fret ebony fretboard, 1982 Natural SR4H X2, 1983 Sunburst SR4H, 2005 Buttercream Bongo 4HH RW Neck, 2005 LE Buttercream SR4HH, 2007 DD SR4HH, 2007 DD Bongo 4HH, 2009 25th Venetian Red SR4HH BFR RW neck, a couple of regular Sterlings, a few other Stingrays, and a few competitors basses

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhunter420 View Post
    1) open the latches on your case......
    2) place the bass firmly in both hands.........
    3) insert instrument cable into the input jack on the bass near the control panel.....
    4) Check secure mounting of furniture, picture frames, cup boards, etc before touching the B string (*)

(*) applies to Bongo HH only
    Bongo 5 H carbon blue pearl

Yes, thank you for that, found what you suggested but not a lot of info available really. I was looking for helpful tips on setup etc as you get with amps etc but if it is not available then i will have to keep experimenting but thank you for the suggestion.

I do not like asking questions on forums like this as there are too many smart asses who do not try to understand what you are looking for but try very hard to be smart and not very hard to be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE2115 View Post
    Yes, thank you for that, found what you suggested but not a lot of info available really. I was looking for helpful tips on setup etc as you get with amps etc but if it is not available then i will have to keep experimenting but thank you for the suggestion.

I do not like asking questions on forums like this as there are too many smart asses who do not try to understand what you are looking for but try very hard to be smart and not very hard to be helpful.
    Dave,
    The best place to start is with the controls set flat (center detent). The EQ is pretty powerful so best to add more b/m/t little by little. Not the most scientific approach but seems to work for most guys.

What amp set up you running?

Quote Originally Posted by patpark View Post
    Dave,
    The best place to start is with the controls set flat (center detent).
    Ditto.

Controls on Bass set flat and adjust your power amp first. Then adjust your Bass.

I have material for adjusting neck, pickups etc if you need it.

And welcome to the Forum.
    Gav.
    www.musicmanbass.org
    MUSICMAN BASS VINTAGE I.D.

Thank you, any info will be welcome.

I am playing my bass through either an EBS 350 amp or an Ampeg SVT3 pro and either an Ampeg 4x10 or an Ashdown 2x10 + 1x15 depending on what I feel like using.

Dave...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Trussbroken View Post
    Ditto.

Controls on Bass set flat and adjust your power amp first. Then adjust your Bass.

If you could let me have the info on neck and pickup adjustment some time I would be grateful.

Dave..

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Trussbroken View Post
    Ditto.

Hello guys, I know it from 6 years ago maybe but I wondering if someone have material for adjusting neck, pickup, bridge to share.
    I got a second hand SUB 4 USA and needs some attention, thank you in advance!

Leo.
    Leandro.

Bass OLP MM2
    pickup seymour duncan alinco SMB-4a
    preamp first version musicman (homemade)

There is a nice FAQ on the Earnie Ball site: FAQ | Ernie Ball Music Man