Ernie Ball Paradigm

Thread: 2008 Limited Edition MM SR4 Trans Jade Question

Question 2008 Limited Edition MM SR4 Trans Jade Question

I have the opportunity to trade a 2013 Rick for a 2008 MM Stingray 4, Limited Edition, Translucent Jade (?) with white pearloid pick guard and maple fretboard in mint condition with case. I want to make sure I'm making a good one for one trade, but I cannot find any information on a 2008 Limited Edition (or special edition) in translucent Jade and I've done a ton of research. Does anyone know if there is such a thing? Does it sound like a fair trade? I've attached pictures, though they are not great. Thanks for any help you can give 2008 Limited Edition MM SR4 Trans Jade Question-imagejpeg_0-jpg2008 Limited Edition MM SR4 Trans Jade Question-20150902_153021-jpg

Do you have the serial number? If yes, ask in the first thread.
    2008 was the sequila-gold the limited edition.
    Sure the color is translucent?
    Could be envy green...
    1979 StingRay natural maple

Serial Number

Quote Originally Posted by Solarcoast View Post
    I have the opportunity to trade a 2013 Rick for a 2008 MM Stingray 4, Limited Edition, Translucent Jade (?) with white pearloid pick guard and maple fretboard in mint condition with case. I want to make sure I'm making a good one for one trade, but I cannot find any information on a 2008 Limited Edition (or special edition) in translucent Jade and I've done a ton of research. Does anyone know if there is such a thing? Does it sound like a fair trade? I've attached pictures, though they are not great. Thanks for any help you can give 2008 Limited Edition MM SR4 Trans Jade Question-imagejpeg_0-jpg2008 Limited Edition MM SR4 Trans Jade Question-20150902_153021-jpg
    The serial number is E65077

Post in this thread:

Music Man Serial Number Database

It will be answered by one of the EB staff. Quote your serial number and ask for the date of birth and what info they have for the Bass with that serial.
    Gav.
    www.musicmanbass.org
    MUSICMAN BASS VINTAGE I.D.