Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 98 of 98

Thread: Whatcha Waitin' On?

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Paris, TX
    Posts
    3,192
    Show us some pics, Scott!
    -Ben

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    693
    It is reported by this little app doohickey on my phone that my Stingray Classic has been delivered to mi casa... pics will follow soon...
    2017 Stingray Classic Natural
    2015 Stingray Natural
    2015 Sabre Classic Natural
    2014 Sterling Classic Natural
    2013 Stingray 5 Trans Gold
    2012 Stingray Pacific Blue Burst

    on order
    Sterling 5 Natural
    Stingray 5 Natural

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Paris, TX
    Posts
    3,192
    Quote Originally Posted by armybass View Post
    It is reported by this little app doohickey on my phone that my Stingray Classic has been delivered to mi casa... pics will follow soon...
    Sweet.
    -Ben

  4. #94
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    693
    ok, Stingray Classic has arrived... now I am waiting on a Sterling 5 and an SR5 in production now.
    2017 Stingray Classic Natural
    2015 Stingray Natural
    2015 Sabre Classic Natural
    2014 Sterling Classic Natural
    2013 Stingray 5 Trans Gold
    2012 Stingray Pacific Blue Burst

    on order
    Sterling 5 Natural
    Stingray 5 Natural

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dall-Ass, TX
    Posts
    17,649
    Quote Originally Posted by armybass View Post
    ok, Stingray Classic has arrived... now I am waiting on a Sterling 5 and an SR5 in production now.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero?

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    20

    Coral Red

    I know I posted a little bit ago about this, but....

    Does anyone know anything about the Coral Red Caprice/Cutlass? I've seen exactly one in the wild, and unfortunately not until it was too late to snag.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Paris, TX
    Posts
    3,192
    Quote Originally Posted by bovinehost View Post
    Did you ever know that you're my hero?
    No kidding, eh? I've got to get me an SR5 with an alnico 'bucker one of these days.
    -Ben

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by the_eigensheep View Post
    I know I posted a little bit ago about this, but....

    Does anyone know anything about the Coral Red Caprice/Cutlass? I've seen exactly one in the wild, and unfortunately not until it was too late to snag.
    I haven't seen one recently but the build code for the Coral Red Caprice is: 124-93-20-06. I assume with that code your local dealer could order one for you. You definitely can't go wrong with the Caprice...I love mine. The only thing that would make it better would be a mute kit. :-)

    - Greg P

    P.S. Any news on when the new BFR's will be announced?
    Last edited by GregP; 08-15-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Paradigm