Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This bass inspires me SR5 30th Anniversary

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
    The SR5 is my favorite EBMM so I really should have one of these....oh and I love trans white and maple. But I saw the 30 Annv after I placed and order for three new EBMM basses. Hopefully they will still be available once I have my new trio safely home.
    It seemed like a dream, they got me hypnotized.

Quote Originally Posted by armybass View Post
    The SR5 is my favorite EBMM so I really should have one of these....oh and I love trans white and maple. But I saw the 30 Annv after I placed and order for three new EBMM basses. Hopefully they will still be available once I have my new trio safely home.
    ho ho, I have not seen someone with the ebmm sickness this bad in a while. You sir, are out of control. In a good way, though.

2015 Luke III - BFR - Blackburst
    2014 Luke - BFR - Koa
    2013 Albert Lee - BFR (Pinkbert) with Sustainiac and Gravity Storm
    2013 Luke III - emerald green sparkle with an all rosewood neck
    2012 Morse - BFR - Dark Lord
    2012 Axis - PDN - Honeyburst
    2011 Axis - BFR - Black Sugar Roasted
    2009 Axis - Pink Quilt (Oinky) with pink video game button killswitch
    2006 StingRay - 30th Anniversary fretless

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollie View Post
    ho ho, I have not seen someone with the ebmm sickness this bad in a while. You sir, are out of control. In a good way, though.

I have had it before... but never this bad. This time it is fueled by a friendship with and a real job that allows me to order the EBMM basses I have always wanted. I used to work for a shop and I would take home a portion of my pay in basses, mostly EBMM but now I have a cool wife that allows me to purchase gear and I hand her all my gig money every week. It is a neat little deal we have worked out.

But the real struggle is between getting an SR5 30th or an Old Smoothie in Butterscotch. Being as I am working on an all Natural theme.... I know which way I am headed.
    It seemed like a dream, they got me hypnotized.