Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GigSpam: coWpilot featuring Big Al 5H

Quote Originally Posted by bovinehost View Post
    I'll try to get a decent clip of "Folsom Prison" - we include, depending on who remembers what, "pinball wizard", "are you experienced", "rosanna", "raindrops keep falling on my head" and probably something I'm forgetting at the moment.

It is insane.

Jack
    Is it MacArthur Park you're forgetting? Did you leave a cake out in the rain?
    St. Vincent "Prince Vince" trans purple gold hardware stealth pg roasted bound neck
    Albert Lee MM90 piezo "Silver Surfer"
    Classic Morse
    Luke BFR Koa
    Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow natural flame piezo
    Silhouette Special
    Stealth Bongo H
    White Cutlass Bass roasted neck

Someone did. (I blame Luke.)

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
    Mmmmm getting gas for a Big Al 5!
    2017 Stingray Classic Natural
    2015 Stingray Natural
    2015 Sabre Classic Natural
    2014 Sterling Classic Natural
    2013 Stingray 5 Trans Gold
    2013 Sterling Fretless HH Black

on order
    Sterling 5 Natural
    Stingray 5 Natural

Quote Originally Posted by armybass View Post
    Mmmmm getting gas for a Big Al 5!
    Good luck, they're like hen's teeth these days, although of course I don't frequent TB now. I had a 5sss and it was fabulous but I drove myself crazy on gigs because there were so many buttons and knobs and I'm not that smart. I had a lot of other stuff to worry about! So I got the silver 5H and my problems were all solved. I used that bass on most of the coWpilot record because I started with it, it sounded good and if it ain't broke, I won't fix it until it is.

Ken had the red one and I had almost enough money (and found the rest by selling my goods on the street) and it seemed like a good idea to have a back-up BA5H.

Because if one is good, two is more gooder.

Good luck, they're like hen's teeth these days, although of course I don't frequent TB now. I had a 5sss and it was fabulous but I drove myself crazy on gigs because there were so many buttons and knobs and I'm not that smart. I had a lot of other stuff to worry about! So I got the silver 5H and my problems were all solved. I used that bass on most of the coWpilot record because I started with it, it sounded good and if it ain't broke, I won't fix it until it is.

Ken had the red one and I had almost enough money (and found the rest by selling my goods on the street) and it seemed like a good idea to have a back-up BA5H.

Goods or goodies? NTTAWWT.
    Ken

Venetian Redburst 25th 5H / Desert Gold Bongo 5H / Honeyburst Sterling 5H / White w/Rosewood Neck StingRay 5H / Blue Pearl Sterling 4H
    And a bunch of non-EBMM stuff!

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States

Yes sir the SSS is the one I want to try. I am sure I may come to the same conclusion... but it just looks like fun!
    2017 Stingray Classic Natural
    2015 Stingray Natural
    2015 Sabre Classic Natural
    2014 Sterling Classic Natural
    2013 Stingray 5 Trans Gold
    2013 Sterling Fretless HH Black

on order
    Sterling 5 Natural
    Stingray 5 Natural