Straps 2020

Thread: Stingray info.

User Info Menu

Stingray info.

I've just joined the club so to speak , I bought myself a MM Stingray I've been told it's a 2008 and I don't know what the colour is called but it is a metallic coppery orange ish, I'm sure you have a more exotic name for it.
    The serial number is E43381 and it has a maple board, I would be grateful if you could tell me more about it and by the way I love it.

User Info Menu

Congrats and welcome to the addiction... we like pictures lol

User Info Menu

Congrats, welcome to the "club".
    To find out more about your bass post your serial # in this thread...

Music Man Serial Number Database
    2014 PDN SR4Hp SLO - NEPTUNE BLUE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4Duk View Post
    I've just joined the club so to speak , I bought myself a MM Stingray I've been told it's a 2008 and I don't know what the colour is called but it is a metallic coppery orange ish, I'm sure you have a more exotic name for it.
    The serial number is E43381 and it has a maple board, I would be grateful if you could tell me more about it and by the way I love it.
    Congrats on your new bass!

Post your serial number in this thread if you want to get info about your bass

Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4Duk View Post
    I bought myself a MM Stingray I've been told it's a 2008 and I don't know what the colour is called but it is a metallic coppery orange ish, I'm sure you have a more exotic name for it.
    Sounds like this finish is Lave Pearl. Post a photo of your bass.

TD
    Stingray 5 HH Vintage Tobaccoburst Rosewood Fretboard, Black pickguard, Chrome hardware.