EBMM Stingray bass pink

Thread: I drank all the koolaid and I likes it...ordered me a six string!

User Info Menu

I drank all the koolaid and I likes it...ordered me a six string!

OK, I must really really be a EBMM nut. Not only have I ordered my personal faves on bass....I actually went ahead and ordered me a skinny string geetar.... Hope this doesnt get me kicked out. I have always wanted a Silhouette and by gosh I have one coming now..... errr in July that is. In my time in the Army band I actually spent more time on guitar than I did on bass (long story) but my first band had a Silhouette and an Axis Sport. Always wanted my own Silho.....caint wait!

User Info Menu

I had a Silo here for a while a few years back and had a great time with it. Really special instruments. I forget how it was tuned but playing normal chords on it produced some really odd stuff. Made me want to play prog again!

User Info Menu

Ooooohhh what color did you have Jack? Any pics?

User Info Menu

It was a Dargie that was given away in a drawing during the Bovine Host 50th Birthday Bash. I was just keeping it safe until the glorious day it went elsewhere.

User Info Menu

Scott's shall be none more white. White body, white guard, Maple neck.

I might have to head up to Richmond to see that thing get played while Keith Horne holds down the bottom.
    Owner, Rocket Music
    www.RocketMusic.net

User Info Menu

Keith might need to be ordering a Old Smoothie Greg. He loves mine. He’s gonna come over for a meet and greet with my collection soon.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bovinehost View Post
    It was a Dargie that was given away in a drawing during the Bovine Host 50th Birthday Bash. I was just keeping it safe until the glorious day it went elsewhere.
    Oh my gawd. I want a green Silo!

User Info Menu

I drank all the koolaid and I likes it...ordered me a six string!-p1010214-jpg

One of our international visitors fondles the Dargie Silo. I have some photos of Sterling playing it (with coWpilot) but I'll have to locate those.

User Info Menu

LOL Love to see that!

User Info Menu

Man those guitars are so freakin cool.