Ready to Roar
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I can't be the first of you to see this! NAMM 2018 / Musicman 2018 models.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JayDawg View Post
    On my order sheet, I do not see any options for Stingrays that are Lefties, with SLO necks or matching head stocks. After NAMM ends, I will email AJ and find out if those are still options.

For basses, the only lefties that I see offered are for Sterling 4 string basses.
    I sure hope I can order a lefty SLO 'Ray 4. I'll take one in burnt apple right away!

User Info Menu

I’ll do my best to find out this week for you and let you know.

User Info Menu

Much appreciated!

User Info Menu

If a lefty SLO is in Burnt Apple is available, do you want me to add that to my initial orders?

User Info Menu

Hi, does anyone know if the new Stingray 4 is a 3 band only but without the lowpass filter (which would remove the need for the 2 band) ?

Cheers

User Info Menu

If a lefty SLO is in Burnt Apple is available, do you want me to add that to my initial orders?
    I'll send you a PM!

User Info Menu

Anyone know if the other models (like Sterling) are going to be offered in the new Stingray colors?

User Info Menu

Will the fretless board option be offered on the 2018 Stingray 4 models?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIGEJ2 View Post
    Anyone know if the other models (like Sterling) are going to be offered in the new Stingray colors?
    The Sterling basses have a lot of options. Fretted or Fretless; Right or Left handed; Natural headstock or Matching headstock; H, HH, or HS pickup configurations.

Finishes:
    Black
    Stealth Black
    White
    Vintage Sunburst
    Natural (Gloss finish)
    Powder Blue
    Firemist Gold
    Firemist Purple

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dandy View Post
    Will the fretless board option be offered on the 2018 Stingray 4 models?

My order sheet only shows fretless available on Sterling and Bongo basses. It doesn’t look like the new Stingrays offer fretless, matching headstock, or left handed as an option but I am going to call Music Man this week and confirm if that is true or not?

User Info Menu

Thanks JayDawg!

User Info Menu

My order sheet only shows fretless available on Sterling and Bongo basses. It doesn’t look like the new Stingrays offer fretless, matching headstock, or left handed as an option but I am going to call Music Man this week and confirm if that is true or not?
    Sorry if I overlooked it in a previous post, but is the SLO option available?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by the_eigensheep View Post
    Sorry if I overlooked it in a previous post, but is the SLO option available?
    That option is no longer available.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Bass photos! The revamped SR/SR5 are noticeably lighter, +/- 1.5lb in some cases.

I wasn't fast enough to grab a photo of the insanely light StingRay in Burnt Apple because Tony Levin snatched it up.

Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Nice shots, Pete!