Ernie Ball Paradigm

Thread: Big Al Bass Case?

User Info Menu

Big Al Bass Case?

Hi All!

I recently obtained a Big Al 4sss on EBay (pawn shop selling), but it is case-less. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a hard shell Al case?

To further complicate the situation, it is a Ball Family Reserve (the black sparkle/ roasted maple year). Not sure if any of those cases are kicking around.
    Last edited by vaughan; 02-16-2018 at 01:45 PM.

User Info Menu

I had a black sparkle Big Al 4H but sold it in favor of an SSS model. There was nothing special about the case, just a standard Big Al hard case. I'd post a wanted ad here:

Wanted to buy

Congrats on a great find. I love the Big Al.

1998 Sterling 4H honeyburst lined fretless
    2006 30th Anniversary Stingray
    2014 Bongo 4HSp neptune blue w/roasted maple neck
    2014 Big Al 4SSS inca silver w/full rosewood neck

User Info Menu

Ah, I was wondering who picked that one up. Congratulations, great looking bass!
    "this place would be a paradise tomorrow, if every department had a supervisor with a sub-machine gun"

Monkey Likey

User Info Menu

You may want to contact Music Man customer service
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Thanks for the suggestions! I popped a thread in the "wanted" section.

The bass came yesterday- pretty decent shape. The bridge saddles are a little low for my liking (previous owner had flats on it) & a battery was somehow jammed the wrong way in the compartment. That was fun to remove haha.

Totally digging the Big Al in all of it's configurations...currently have 4 and 5 string models in SSS and H PU offerings.