Ernie Ball Tremolo Pedal
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got the new bass, but a couple of issues!

Glad to hear it! They will make your bass right.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple fretboard / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood Fretboard/ 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Signature Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

I'll follow up when I get it back. I guess I'll have to just concentrate on the bongo for now.

On a side note, I had zzounds send me out 2 bass amps to try out. They are mainly for practice and recording use:

Fender Rumble 40 Studio and a Vox VX50BA. I have to return one, but I get to decide over a couple weeks.

I'll say this so far, the Vox for its size and cabinet size has HUGE sound and for a basic amplifier sounds amazing. This will be a tough decision. The a Fender has all the programming, wifi, etc. It kills the need for an effects board. This is gonna be tough.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have to say I'm disappointed with how my local GC handles EBMM basses. They're always on the top tier, well out of reach, and invariably set up terribly. Most of them have been there for-ev-er. If I were to buy one I would expect to have to resolve problems. This isn't an EBMM issue, it's a GC issue, but it's kind of sad that you bought a "new" bass but had to resolve major issues by sending it back to EBMM.

On the other hand, kudos to EBMM for taking care of it. Don't find too many instrument makers where you can just call them up and have a human own and resolve your problem.

Tom

GC has never been known for their setup abilities. Tons of guitars, hanging on the walls, all set up horribly. Guitars get messed up over time just hanging there, with minimal climate control, and lots of people banging on them all the time. It really is kinda sad, honestly.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple fretboard / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood Fretboard/ 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Signature Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck