Ernie Ball Cables

Thread: The Plug In and Play Thread

User Info Menu

The Plug In and Play Thread

I was going through that thread Craig started lo those many years ago about posting music you make with your Music Man basses/guitars and while there's plenty of good stuff, there's also a lot of broken links and things that don't work now.

So I was considering closing that one down, leaving it for historical purposes but starting a new one that will have fewer broken things to comb through.

In favor or against, cast your vote here and let me know.

Jack

User Info Menu

Aye!
    SR H "Redwood" born 8/6/2008
    SR5 HS "Dargie Delight" born 2/28/2007
    SR5 Classic "Vintage White" born 5/17/2010
    SUB5 "Graphite" born 4/1/2005
    SR5 H LF "Black" born 4/1/2003
    SR H "Orange Firemist" born 1/28/2009
    SUB1 H "Graphite" born 1/27/2005
    GK Fusion 550 & Neo 212 II
    GK MB150E & MBX
    GK MB112 II & 112MBP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bovinehost View Post
    I was going through that thread Craig started lo those many years ago about posting music you make with your Music Man basses/guitars and while there's plenty of good stuff, there's also a lot of broken links and things that don't work now.

So I was considering closing that one down, leaving it for historical purposes but starting a new one that will have fewer broken things to comb through.

In favor or against, cast your vote here and let me know.

Jack
    Aye aye! I'll put something up with my Cutlass bass. As an added incentive I've been pitching a way to get the forum's user created content shared, let's give them something to see, plus it'll help get new blood in here since we can show everybody that this is a cool online space to create and share.
    St. Vincent "Prince Vince" trans purple gold hardware stealth pg roasted bound neck
    Albert Lee MM90 piezo "Silver Surfer"
    Classic Morse
    Luke BFR Koa
    Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow natural flame piezo
    Silhouette Special
    Stealth Bongo H
    White Cutlass Bass roasted neck

User Info Menu

Cool. I'm re-working "Walk on the Wild Side" as imagined through the viewpoint of the good folks of Hooterville (think "Green Acres").

The bass is done - used my Caprice. Sounds big!

User Info Menu

Had a bit of fun with an old Thin Lizzy classic. SR4 through my GK Fusion 550.

The Boys Are Back In Town by The Barbour King Band | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    SR H "Redwood" born 8/6/2008
    SR5 HS "Dargie Delight" born 2/28/2007
    SR5 Classic "Vintage White" born 5/17/2010
    SUB5 "Graphite" born 4/1/2005
    SR5 H LF "Black" born 4/1/2003
    SR H "Orange Firemist" born 1/28/2009
    SUB1 H "Graphite" born 1/27/2005
    GK Fusion 550 & Neo 212 II
    GK MB150E & MBX
    GK MB112 II & 112MBP

User Info Menu

Aye.

User Info Menu

Yep, it would be nice, since it will be easier to find what you need here. Perhaps it makes sense to add some educational materials here? Or is't better to create a new thread (or is there already one)?
    One of the ways to solve any task is to try it out together with https://assignment.essayshark.com/, where you can get online help from qualified experts.