Ernie Ball CRNR Mike Dirnt

Thread: Charcoal Sparkle

Charcoal Sparkle

Afternoon, All!

I saw the press release for the new SRs (very cool stuff btw) & got wondering- Will the new finishes ever be opened up to the other models?

I've been eyeballing the Caprice (the one model I don't own haha) lately & think it would look pretty slick in the Charcoal Sparkle finish.

Charcoal Sparkle is available on the St Vincent HH guitar as well as the new basses, hopefully the color is popular and it becomes available on other models.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

Here's hoping!

I missed the boat on the Starry Night; this finish looks a tad similar.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan View Post
    Here's hoping!

I missed the boat on the Starry Night; this finish looks a tad similar.
    Was thinking the same thing. Would love to see a side by side comparison to see how close or different they are

I am also a big fan of the new colours on for the Stingrays. I have an SR5 right now but want to get a bongo to go with it but I dont like the current colours available for the Bongos. Really hoping they start doing the Bongos in some different colours. I might just get a used one though as I have seen some of the older bongos popping up on the used market where I am.

I hear you! I totally get that there's a reason why certain models arrive in certain finishes (production, cost, ROI), but I'd love to see that Caprice in the Char Spar w a roasted neck. Heck, I'd pay extra and send a case of beer down there for the effort ha-ha.