Everlast
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019 short scale stingray bass

User Info Menu

I have one on order through Sweetwater. I assume these will come with a hard case like all of the other EBMM basses, does anyone know if the case will also be scaled down?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DespotSteve View Post
    I have one on order through Sweetwater. I assume these will come with a hard case like all of the other EBMM basses, does anyone know if the case will also be scaled down?
    I asked Joel at Ernie Ball about this. The exterior of the case is standard size but the inner cavity has a custom cut-out to accommodate the downsized body. You might be getting yours prior to the September release date. These trickle in to them rather than all the orders arriving at once. I was the first one to order it through Sweetwater and they got their first one this past week and it's currently in transit to my eager hands.
    Last edited by Mihayloff; 08-12-2019 at 10:31 AM.

User Info Menu

Ours should start trickling in soon, as well.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DespotSteve View Post
    I received my bass today. It's a blast to play. It doesn't lack any tonal substance as one might expect from a short scale. I need to keep fiddling around with the tonal options as there are a lot of them. I was mistaken in my earlier post about the case. The outside of the case is also scaled down, not just the cavity, which is how it should be. You'll enjoy this little beast.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    Ours should start trickling in soon, as well.
    You're going to love these Pete. Lots of fun to play. They should sell fast, but your preorders probably already have.
    Last edited by Mihayloff; 08-14-2019 at 07:32 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mihayloff View Post
    I received my bass today. It's a blast to play. It doesn't lack any tonal substance as one might expect from a short scale. I need to keep fiddling around with the tonal options as there are a lot of them. I was mistaken in my earlier post about the case. The outside of the case is also scaled down, not just the cavity, which is how it should be. You'll enjoy this little beast.
    Congrats! We need pics!

I was able to get the last pre-order slot Sweetwater had for these. Can't wait until mine arrives.

2018 Bongo 5 HH Barolo
    2016 Caprice Heritage Tobacco
    2007 Sterling 4 HS Dargie Delight
    2013 Sterling 4 HH Sapphire Black
    2014 Sterling 5 HH Vintage Sunburst
    2019 Stingray Short Scale Ultra Marine Blue

2016 Cutlass SSS Ivory White
    2011 Silhouette HSH Candy Apple Red
    2011 Silhouette HSH Vintage Sunburst
    2016 Valentine Trans Buttermilk

User Info Menu

I’m thinking I’d like to have one of these short scale basses in blue, but I’m not seeing them for sale anywhere. Must have sold all of the preorders pretty quickly.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Grugenhagen View Post
    Congrats! We need pics!

I was able to get the last pre-order slot Sweetwater had for these. Can't wait until mine arrives.
    I'll get some pics up by Thursday.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jlbasscatcher View Post
    Im thinking Id like to have one of these short scale basses in blue, but Im not seeing them for sale anywhere. Must have sold all of the preorders pretty quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grugenhagen View Post
    I ordered mine months ago at Sweetwater. Went with the burgundy. At the time was told they only had a few left for pre-order. Looks like Grugenhagen got the last one there.

User Info Menu

You're going to love these Pete. Lots of fun to play. They should sell fast, but your preorders probably already have.
    We have one of each color available, they aren't listed on the web yet.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Awesome, thanks. I was hoping the case would be down scaled as well, for portability. Mine ships on September 5th. Can't wait!

User Info Menu

I just got my notification today that it is shipping I managed a last minute order last month somehow on a floor demo. I'm really excited to try this out and compare it to my SRS.

User Info Menu

I had a lot of fun with this....Dudley and I did a lot of it....got the geezers in on this.
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.