Ernie Ball CRNR Mike Dirnt

Thread: KUDOS to Joel at MusicMan

User Info Menu

Thumbs up KUDOS to Joel at MusicMan

Hey Gang,

As referenced in a previous post from me. Recently I have been trying to replace the pickguard on my 87 Stingray (it is not the same as current day pickguards). While this sounds easy enough, it is not. The most recent frustration ended with a well known guard maker throwing their hands up saying, "we can't do it is mass, so we aren't gonna bother doing it"

I emailed Joel about my frustration (I had ordered other items in the pass and had developed a tiny rapport with him). Upon reading my experience, he took a personal interest and sprung into action. We ZERO input from me, he went WAY above and beyond to find a solution. I won't get into the details of his actions (I will leave that to him to share if he wishes too). However, his very FIRST contact with me regarding this problem was to present a total and complete solution that he had made happen. Needless to say, I was floored. Now, I have yet another reason to love this bass. Not only does it have a sound like no other. Additionally, I know that the team behind it isn't "done" with you once the purchased is complete (did I mention that it is an 87)!

Thanks Joel!!,
    Loyal for Life!!!!

User Info Menu

Bravo for EBMM Customer Service!
    That said, I can't imagine Chandler would have been unable to take care of you...
    Pickguard Heaven: Prices - Music Man
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

EBMM Customer Service is the best.

Bravo, Joel!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    That said, I can't imagine Chandler would have been unable to take care of you...
    If you read my post regarding this, I attached the email that they sent me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bovinehost View Post
    EBMM Customer Service is the best.

Bravo, Joel!
    Ditto

User Info Menu

I can only second that. I have contacted Joel on numerous occasions over the years and he has always been extremely helpful - patiently answering my many questions, often doing additional research, particularly when it came to historical stuff. Top man!
    87 TR
    87 Sun
    87 SR5 Peach proto
    88 Peach
    88 Sabre Peach
    88 Sabre Sun
    89 Blub
    89 SR5 Peach
    89 Sun
    89 SR5 TR
    90 Blub
    90 TR