Ernie Ball Tremolo Pedal

Thread: Is the Stingray SLO still in production?

User Info Menu

Is the Stingray SLO still in production?

I love the neck of my Sterling.
    I would love it on a Stingray.
    I believe i am not alone
    Hence EBMM made the SLO necked Stingrays, I believe.
    I thought of buying one a couple of years ago but bought a brand new Sterling instead.
    The GAS has me again and although I am sorely tempted by another Sterling (everyone needs a back -up, yeah?) I remembered the SLO Stingrays....but sadly I can't find any mention of how to order one.

Are they out of production now?
    Will they ever be coming back?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twigman View Post
    I love the neck of my Sterling.
    I would love it on a Stingray.
    I believe i am not alone
    Hence EBMM made the SLO necked Stingrays, I believe.
    I thought of buying one a couple of years ago but bought a brand new Sterling instead.
    The GAS has me again and although I am sorely tempted by another Sterling (everyone needs a back -up, yeah?) I remembered the SLO Stingrays....but sadly I can't find any mention of how to order one.

Are they out of production now?
    Will they ever be coming back?
    I guess the SLO option aren't available with the Special anymore/at the moment.
    I guess the European Homepages weren't updated, because the pre-specials are still listed.
    Is the Stingray SLO still in production?-bildschirmfoto-2019-05-01-um-09-47-03-jpg
    Is the Stingray SLO still in production?-bildschirmfoto-2019-05-01-um-09-43-29-jpg
    1979 StingRay natural maple

User Info Menu

Ah I was on the USA pages...the UK pages still offer SLO...but at 2149 for 4HH MH I may have to think again! - That's >50% more than I paid for my Sterling just 2 years ago. OUCH!