EBMM Stingray bass blue

Thread: Remember this MM Bass history website?

User Info Menu

Remember this MM Bass history website?

Does anyone remember the homebrew website (looked like an old GeoCities or similar early WWW site) that used to be online that housed a really comprehensive history of music man basses which included lots of images and detailed info? It showed details like when hardware changed, pickup changes, and other things. I just spent a good bit of time looking for it but I can't seem to find it. Hoping it's still out there and that one of my EBMM frens can provide a link. Or at least confirm that I'm not inventing memories :-)
    Thanks
    Last edited by Samoht; 07-31-2019 at 09:10 AM.

User Info Menu

Sounds like something Rod Trussbroken (Gavin) maintained. I'm sure he'll stop by in a bit and let us know.

User Info Menu

I just found a dead link in the forums to what I think was the site from Gavin: Dead Link

I hope this info still exists somewhere else!

Daniel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Samoht View Post
    Does anyone remember the homebrew website (looked like an old GeoCities or similar early WWW site) that used to be online that housed a really comprehensive history of music man basses which included lots of images and detailed info? It showed details like when hardware changed, pickup changes, and other things. I just spent a good bit of time looking for it but I can't seem to find it. Hoping it's still out there and that one of my EBMM frens can provide a link. Or at least confirm that I'm not inventing memories :-)
    Thanks
    Hi there,
    You may be looking for this website: - Home

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Hi there,
    You may be looking for this website: - Home
    Yup ! That’s the new link, (brilliant site btw)

StingRay 4HH. SapphireBlack.2006
    StingRay 4H. Buttercreme. 2005
    StingRay 4H. ”SunBlue”. 2005
    Bongo 4H. Sapphire Black. 2005
    GENZ-BENZ & ORANGE amps...

https://www.facebook.com/DanSmithBassist/

User Info Menu

Yep, that looks like the one. Thanks!!

User Info Menu

Oh Yeah!

User Info Menu

Thanks
    Hey Samoht.

The link to my new site is the one Daniel posted:

- Home

User Info Menu

Awesome site with great info! Thanks for putting it all together !

User Info Menu

Awesome site with great info! Thanks for putting it all together !
    Muchas gracias