2020 StingRay Special colors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serial number

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbonesullivan View Post
    I think 2000-2002 is the closest you will get. EBMM doesn't have the records. You would need to contact the company that assembled them:

Kanda Shokai Corp
    3-4-2 Kandakaji-Cho,
    Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo 101
    P: 8133 2543 617
    F: 8133 2543 618
    I can't send a message on the official website of Kanda Shokai Corp, do you know the email address of the technical support service?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Serdeg View Post
    OK, thanks! I will try to contact Kanda Shokai Corp
    I can't send a message on the official website of Kanda Shokai Corp, do you know the email address of the technical support service?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Serdeg View Post
    They have a facebook page: Kanda Shokai Corporation - 1,846 Photos - Company -

Their website only has a contact form, have you tried that?

I understand you REALLY want to know more information about your bass, but it's unlikely you will get any more information. Have you pulled the neck to see if their are production dates stamped on the neck cavity of neck heel?
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple FB / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood FB / 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbonesullivan View Post
    They have a facebook page: Kanda Shokai Corporation - 1,846 Photos - Company -

Their website only has a contact form, have you tried that?

I understand you REALLY want to know more information about your bass, but it's unlikely you will get any more information. Have you pulled the neck to see if their are production dates stamped on the neck cavity of neck heel?
    Thank you very much, I was able to contact Kanda Shokai Corp by filling out the form on the official website. Now I'm waiting for an answer, I really hope to satisfy my curiosity. THANK you again for your help! Thank you for your support!