Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2021 lineup

User Info Menu

Look here for a new bass. There are plenty of options, these guys ship fast, no credit/no interest payments if you need. Pay as you play.

They get BFR's quickly. I've had nothing but good purchases from these guys. 3 EBMM basses.....

Electric Bass Guitars from Ernie Ball Music Man | zZounds

Brash

Holy S***, I just noticed they are selling Bongos now. I have NEVER seen them carry those. Damnit...its about to be 4 basses....a 4 string bongo is what I've been looking for!!!!! DAMNIT!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by brash47; 02-14-2021 at 10:38 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bovinehost View Post
    Yes.
    Big yes.

I play a pink sparkly bongo.
    Been using and touring pink in death core bands, active rock, math core, jazz sessions.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RayFan View Post
    Serious question: Anyone have any inside info or rumors on whether MM is going to bring out any desirable colors/hardware options this year? The 2021 colors/hardware so far is some of the ugliest Stingrays I've ever seen. I was looking at add another Stringray to my gigging stable this year, but I'm not about to be go playing a purple glitter 'Ray with gold hardware. Can you imagine showing up to a rehearsal with something like that?

I was thinking possibly this is all Covid-related - maybe MM is trying to clear out ugly hardware/paint inventory, or perhaps there has been a materials/labor shortage, and so they're assembling and shipping out what's left in the warehouse?

Seriously, not even a single bass offered in the traditional black/chrome configuration, no natural finish, no good woodgrain finishes like the nice burnt amber, no charging green, etc.

Anyone know if this is as good as is gets for 2021, and our only option is buying used?
    and yes 2.0 because im just about to order a hot pink bongo pretty soon unless there is a new model coming out like a sterling special or something new

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarcMurder View Post
    and yes 2.0 because im just about to order a hot pink bongo pretty soon unless there is a new model coming out like a sterling special or something new
    I’d go for a Hot Pink SR4 if I could find one in the UK or within reasonable no hassle shipping distance

StingRay 4HH. SapphireBlack.2006
    StingRay 4H. Buttercreme. 2005
    StingRay 4H. ”SunBlue”. 2005
    Bongo 4H. Sapphire Black. 2005
    Bongo 5HH. Firemist Purple. 2019
    GENZ-BENZ & ORANGE amps...

https://www.facebook.com/DanSmithBassist/

User Info Menu

I have the pink champagne sparkle, fuscia sparkle and hot pink sting rays so yeah I would play it.
    Stingray 4 HH Special BFR Pink Champagne Sparkle
    Stingray 4 H Special Fuscia Sparkle
    Stingray 4 H Special Hot Pink
    Stingray 4 H Old Smoothie Butterscotch
    Stingray 4 H 20th Anniversary
    Bongo 6 Artist Series John Myung

User Info Menu

I have an Emerald Green Sparkle Bongo 5 and an Orange Crush Albert Lee HH guitar.

I'm not scared of anything.

User Info Menu

Burnt ends is like the most awesome sb ever, just wow!
    Also, the frost green looks amazing.
    And while I'm more of a "look at me" kind of on stage person, I think the all black would work wonderfully if I was required to disappear into the background.

I love eggs, chicken eggs mostly. With Kalles Kaviar. On knäckebröd.
    bovinehost: Yes, I do agree with that, but if there's nothing wrong then there's nothing wrong.
    Beth: I would compare Bongo to Tommy Lee Jones. Bad a$$ and just hot in a weird way...
    cheezewiz: They should take their lace thongs off and play bass.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RayFan View Post
    Serious question: Anyone have any inside info or rumors on whether MM is going to bring out any desirable colors/hardware options this year?
    They already have. Eight of them. Or did you mean desireable to you personally? Then, reading the rest of your post, probably not.
    bovinehost: Yes, I do agree with that, but if there's nothing wrong then there's nothing wrong.
    Beth: I would compare Bongo to Tommy Lee Jones. Bad a$$ and just hot in a weird way...
    cheezewiz: They should take their lace thongs off and play bass.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by strummer View Post
    knäckebröd.
    Who are you who is so wise in the ways of knäckebröd?