VPJr Tuner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Copy My Posts To Other Forums

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Morrow View Post
    Ben ! How are you doing ?
    Jack certainly inspired a ton of people to investigate the Bongo , it’s a classic now .
    I trust you’re doing well and still out making a racket .
    I'm good, Morrow! Fat, but otherwise good. Thank you for asking. I have been Facebook averse for quite a while now. For sure, the Bongos have been the most solid, dependable, and increasingly pleasant basses I have owned. Thanks mostly to Jack's pestering back in the days when dinosaurs roamed.
    -Ben

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtoe View Post
    I'm good, Morrow! Fat, but otherwise good. Thank you for asking. I have been Facebook averse for quite a while now. For sure, the Bongos have been the most solid, dependable, and increasingly pleasant basses I have owned. Thanks mostly to Jack's pestering back in the days when dinosaurs roamed.
    It seems so unlikely now that the Bongo caused such consternation. People are weird.

User Info Menu

Pity the Big Al never found a Bovinehost .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Morrow View Post
    Pity the Big Al never found a Bovinehost .
    You know, it really is. What a great bass that was (is). Besides the Bongos, it's the only bass that can make me truly happy.

User Info Menu

It seem like a person could just link to your post if they wanted to share it, such a strange world we're living in.

There are a few mistakes I made in not buying a bass, I definitely feel that way about Big Al...
    SR5H DD1
    Bongo 5H DD1
    Cutlass 4 M&M green with black headstock