Joe Dart
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Don't Copy My Posts To Other Forums

  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Don't Copy My Posts To Other Forums

    If I wanted to post it elsewhere, I would.

    Thanks for understanding. Not a big deal, but you might just ASK first.

    Jack

  2. #2

    User Info Menu

    Sorry. I didn't think you'd mind me sharing your cheese grits recipe on the Southern Living forum.
    -Ben

  3. #3

    User Info Menu

    You are grandfathered in and do not have to follow any silly rules.

    PS: Come see me!

  4. #4

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by bovinehost View Post
    You are grandfathered in and do not have to follow any silly rules.

    PS: Come see me!
    xoxo
    -Ben

  5. #5

    User Info Menu

    Funny! ^^^^

    anyway, would seem like common courtesy to me..
    Oh wait... that's right... too many people don't know what that is anymore...
    Balls are Best!!

  6. #6

    User Info Menu

    And I was all set to use those pics of you in the yard on a dating site .

  7. #7

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Morrow View Post
    And I was all set to use those pics of you in the yard on a dating site .
    Show me your Stingray and I might agree to that.

  8. #8

    User Info Menu



    It’s an older photo , but the Ray remains beside the couch .

  9. #9

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Morrow View Post


    It’s an older photo , but the Ray remains beside the couch .
    Oh yes, baby. You can use my photos any old day.

  10. #10

    User Info Menu

    That Ray is an old friend , there’s such an immediate comfort whenever I pick it up .
    Hard to believe I’ve had it now for almost twenty years .

  11. #11

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Morrow View Post
    That Ray is an old friend , there’s such an immediate comfort whenever I pick it up .
    Hard to believe I’ve had it now for almost twenty years .
    Honeyburst - what a beautiful finish.
    But don't you kind of want a sparkle?

  12. #12

    User Info Menu

    That is one sweet 'ray, Morrow. Made me think that I've had my blue pearl Bongo 4HH since '03. Jack had bought a black sapphire 5HH as soon as they hit the market, I believe. I had to have one, too. Still absolutely one of the best instruments I have ever laid hands on.
    -Ben

  13. #13

    User Info Menu

    Ben ! How are you doing ?
    Jack certainly inspired a ton of people to investigate the Bongo , it’s a classic now .
    I trust you’re doing well and still out making a racket .

  14. #14

    User Info Menu

    So, I keep seeing this thread, and wondering exactly what got shared. I also need more Stingrays.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple FB / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood FB / AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck
    2021 Stingray RS Pacific Blue Sparkle / Maple FB

  15. #15

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by tbonesullivan View Post
    So, I keep seeing this thread, and wondering exactly what got shared. I also need more Stingrays.
    It's nothing I wouldn't share anywhere else.

    Only I didn't.

    BTW, I still have my SUB - my only Stingray!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums