2020 StingRay Special colors

Thread: Paul's RadRedLuke just arrived via UPS, or did it..... ?

User Info Menu

Unhappy Paul's RadRedLuke just arrived via UPS, or did it..... ?

Paul, you asked me to torture you as much as I could so here is my final installment.

As I mentioned in an earlier thread, UPS was scheduled to deliver your guitar today (Friday). This works out great for me and bad for you because I can't ship it out on Saturday or Sunday so I get to gig it Sunday night at the Hartford jail Also, we are closed on Mondays so I won't be shipping it out until Tuesday - and that's IF the UPS driver remembers to stop at the store and pick it up. I just wanted to mention that again, so you know your guitar is still possibly 4 days away from shipping.

Anyways, I snapped a few pics of the delivery this afternoon, in anticipation of being stunned by the beauty of your guitar. It turns out I was stunned, but the RadRed had nothing to do with it....

And now that the case is finally out of the box, I open it up only to find THIS inside of it.

http://www.dubaldomusic.com/EBMMlink...0/DSCN0078.jpg

I'm sorry, I guess I'll have to make a few calls.

Your pal Pete

JUST KIDDING!

Here's the real pics of your axe - check out the birdseye!

http://www.dubaldomusic.com/EBMMlinks/915-43-20-00/DSCN0063.jpg

http://www.dubaldomusic.com/EBMMlinks/915-43-20-00/DSCN0067.jpg

http://www.dubaldomusic.com/EBMMlinks/915-43-20-00/DSCN0070.jpg

Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Man, I said, "WTF?!?"

JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple; Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

User Info Menu

Hey, the red one is nice but the blue is even better
    Lefty Graphite Pearl Silhouette Special
    Lefty MEDALLION GOLD Luke
    Lefty SILVER SPARKLE Axis sport
    Lefty TRANS-BLUE flamed Godin LGX-SA

THD Bivalve through Avatar 2x12 cab

All my guitars are made out of rare left handed wood

User Info Menu

You are one sick pup Pete!!!!! My kind of people------damn now I'm gonna have to learn how to play lefty-------either that or stand in front of the mirror. And on top of it ---how many folks get pix of their new plank just bein delivered? Too cool. Oh boy------looky at that birdseye--just what I was hopin for!!!!!
    Last edited by pauldogx; 06-23-2006 at 11:21 AM.
    2007 JP6 Sapphire Black,piezo,matching,dots
    Which EBMM is next?........

.....I fell into a burnin' Ring Of Fire...and it burns, burns, burns.......

User Info Menu

Man, he even placed it on the asphault to take a pic, THAT'S WRONG.................
    EBMMless?

User Info Menu

Pete you are a major ball buster!!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Wow... that's awesome. But it needs chrome knobs!

(For the life of me, i can't figure out why EBMM artists specify black knobs on guitars that have all chrome hardware.)
    Gone, but not forgotten...
    2005 Petrucci 7 Lava Pearl [pics]
    piezos + matching headstock [DOB: 13.06.2005]
    mods: chrome dome knobs, Tremol-No™, Schaller strap locks

User Info Menu

Because black is COOL man . It complements the pickups, the rosewood, the black trem plug handle thingy and the color (especially the red AND CBP ).
    Pete, I love your shinanigans. I cant wait to see more torture, especially for the 20th Silos .
    Paul, nice score, and freakin sweet birdseye. How come I never get that lucky. I'm freakin keeping my fingers crossed for my 20th Silo.
    GEAR:
    -2010 EBMM SM-Y2D

Blackstar HT-20 Head
    Mesa Boogie 3/4 1x12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pauldogx
    ------damn now I'm gonna have to learn how to play lefty

It's not that difficult. In the 15 minutes I had my paws on the lefty LUKE I was able to do all the first position major chords. Given enough time, and the frankenstein assembly of lefty guitar parts at the other store, I may play lefty at the birthday bash!
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter

User Info Menu

You know what they say----Lefty Lukey, righty tighty!!!
    2007 JP6 Sapphire Black,piezo,matching,dots
    Which EBMM is next?........

.....I fell into a burnin' Ring Of Fire...and it burns, burns, burns.......

User Info Menu

Well I want a rad red luke (rt. hand) GGGG...
    with piezo
    how does the piezo work? separate court into an acoustic amp?
    Never tried an electric with one.
    Blue Pearl Bongo 4 HH
    Epifani UL-502 amp
    Epifani UL-210 cab
    Godin Acoustibass with TI Acousticore strings
    Ampeg B-100R

User Info Menu

You, sir, are an evil man!

Although, that said, I've just bought a guitar that was setup by you! I'll be sure to perform all the neccessary excorcisms to rid the guitar of the evil within..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pauldogx
    You know what they say----Lefty Lukey, righty tighty!!!

Now, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nad
    You, sir, are an evil man!

Although, that said, I've just bought a guitar that was setup by you! I'll be sure to perform all the neccessary excorcisms to rid the guitar of the evil within..

Which one be that, and who in their right mind would advertise it as such? I do very few customer spec'd setups on EBMMs before they leave here, but they all kickass If you email me who the seller was, I can tell you if I worked on it or just shipped it.
    Visit the all new

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo
    Which one be that, and who in their right mind would advertise it as such? I do very few customer spec'd setups on EBMMs before they leave here, but they all kickass If you email me who the seller was, I can tell you if I worked on it or just shipped it.
    You got mail! Well, PM anyway.