The Vault
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Axis Pics anyone?

User Info Menu

Blue Axis Pics anyone?

Sorry to keep bothering you guys with pic requests, but I've got enough dough to get another Axis on order, and I'm really tossing around color choices, since it will be a long time before I can afford another.

I've found 2 pics in the "Pics" thread, but I'm trying to get more examples of the Axis in blue.

Anything would be appreciated!
    I'm no longer a guitar player...I'm a guitar holder.

My Ernie Ball Axis plays itself.

User Info Menu

Well, if you are looking for new...the Pacific Blue Burst is the best I have seen...Blue Dawn...hope for e-bay or a fellow forumite selling....
    "Welcome to the addiction!" is now patented by Koogie2k......if used by anyone other than Koogie2k....you must mail him a US nickel for each time said/typed or signed.......

A WISE AND RESPECTED MAN TOLD ME:

"Do something nice for someone everyday. Don't let your head hit the pillow until you do something nice for someone each day." I hope I don't let him down.

User Info Menu

How about a Blue Axis Sport?

Not quite what you asked for, but I love posting the pics...

User Info Menu

as of last night there was a trans blue axis on e-bay.

User Info Menu

Dugger,

I will try to post some for you a little later!
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

black sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

Are you looking for solid blue? trans? burst? quilt? flame?
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

black sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ernie-Ball-Axis-...QQcmdZViewItem

if that dam price dosent start going up more i am gonna have to piss off the wife lol.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the replies guys.

Alexander, good eye! I never thought to scan Ebay for one.

Foggy, I'm mainly interested in Pacific Blue Burst, and trans Blue. Thanks for the help!

User Info Menu

its all yours man since you are looking. if i dont see that price go up a whole hell of alot or hear from you i may just force myself to get it.

User Info Menu

If you want it, go for it. Looks like a nice axe. (Just wish he had bigger photos)

Don't know why, but I'm one of those wierdos that just has to get new.

User Info Menu

One Pac Blue Burst Axis.....
    Comming Up!
    93 Silhouette 96 Silhouette Recovered!2007.8.3 99 Silhouette Bass Guitar 00 Steve Morse 02 Sterling 02 Petrucci 02 Silhouette 04 Bongo 04 S.U.B. 05 Steve Morse Y2D 06 Silhouette 06 Petrucci 06 20th Anniversary Silhouette 06 20th Anniversary Silhouette 07 7 String 10 Honey Burst Silhouette 11Black Sugar Silhouette 12 Ash Floyd Silhouette19 Bongo 6 Fretless BFR Double neck

User Info Menu

Holy cow! Is that thing yours Norm? That's gotta be one of the sharpest I've seen! That's GOTTA be a premium top.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dugger
    Holy cow! Is that thing yours Norm? That's gotta be one of the sharpest I've seen! That's GOTTA be a premium top.
    Yes it's mine and no it's just a standard. This is an 03 model before the upgrade top program. I thought it was the best quilt I had ever seen so I couldn't let it get away.
    93 Silhouette 96 Silhouette Recovered!2007.8.3 99 Silhouette Bass Guitar 00 Steve Morse 02 Sterling 02 Petrucci 02 Silhouette 04 Bongo 04 S.U.B. 05 Steve Morse Y2D 06 Silhouette 06 Petrucci 06 20th Anniversary Silhouette 06 20th Anniversary Silhouette 07 7 String 10 Honey Burst Silhouette 11Black Sugar Silhouette 12 Ash Floyd Silhouette19 Bongo 6 Fretless BFR Double neck

User Info Menu

very nice NoRman
    Australian Music Man Dealer Contact us
    See Guitar Planet Videos Here

User Info Menu

Whoa nelly. That is one killer top.