EB Tone Squad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordered my first MM...

User Info Menu

Ordered my first MM...

Howdy, I've lurked here the past 4 months or so when i've been saving my pennies. Just yesterday ordered my very own Pacific Burst Axis Super Sport. I'm very, very excited. There's something amazing about saving for awhile and having a bit fat envelope filled with cash and spending it...the only downside is that my guitar should be done in "late April, early May". Must have been a busy Christmas season for EBMM!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to joining the crew here in a few months...

User Info Menu

welcome!!! many congrats on your order, it will be a HUGE thrill when it comes, the waiting gets tough near the end, but its amazing when the guitar arrives. Great choice of axe too, lots of us here love the Axis Super Sports, and Pacific Burst is a fantastic colour. What were the other options you chose? eg rosewood/maple board, trem or hardtail, MM90 or humbuckers.
    My name is Rob and I'm an AL-coholic!
    The MM90 AL is the most underrated axe on the planet!

I buy my balls from the number one EBMM dealer in Australia, the all round nice guy and legendary Colin!His website is www.guitarplanet.com.au Give him a call to order your balls!!!!!

User Info Menu

Nice choice my friend. I am waiting on mine as well if you look at my Signature below. PBB is a wonderful color and I had to go all out on this one with the piezo as well. Should be a nice wait . I am still waiting on my 20th Silo which I ordered in June.
    GEAR:
    -2010 EBMM SM-Y2D

Blackstar HT-20 Head
    Mesa Boogie 3/4 1x12

User Info Menu

start saving, cause when it get's here you'll be hooked and want another...

User Info Menu

Thanks for the congrats, it should make the waiting go better knowing that I'm not the only one.
    As for options, it's a hardtail w/ matching headstock (looks sooo good) and the standard humbuckers. I love the sound and I keep thinking now of ways i can use the coil tapping when i play...
    four months to go!

User Info Menu

Excellent choice, my young padawan. You have taken your first step into a larger universe!
    A S T R O F R E Q . C O M

Axis Hardtail TransPurple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)

User Info Menu

Congrats on the purchase...The Axis super sport is awesome. I don't have one yet, but will soon order one myself.

User Info Menu

Good choice !
    http://www.myspace.com/antoinebeconcini

1999 Luke Blue Luke II
    2003 Pacific Blue Burst Axis Super Sport
    Mesa Boogie Mark IV Head
    Mesa Boogie 2x12 Recto Cabinet

Pics o' my guitars :

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m...thowe/Guitars/

User Info Menu

Nice job and welcome!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Welcome hauptmann! Always happy to have another Axis owner in the fold. And Pacific Blue Burst is a beautiful finish... but for now, you'll have an opportunity to fully examine the many nuances of the word 'patience'

User Info Menu

Great choice mate. Dont worry the months will fly by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonny
    www.myspace.com/gordonsalive
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jonnydubai
    Sub1 HH trem blue
    Silo Special (Metal Flake Green)
    Axis SS (trans orange)
    Fender Richie Kotzen Tele (bronze burst)

ENGL Blackmore 100
    Mesa Roadster 2x12
    Digitech CM-2, Digital Delay
    Morley Bad horsie 2
    Boss Octaver 2

User Info Menu

Good for you man! it wont be your last EBMM!!!

Welcome to the forum!!!

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forums. Congrats on the ASS order. The wait will be well worth it. You are going to love the guitar.

Scott

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lumberjack View Post
    Welcome to the forums. Congrats on the ASS order. The wait will be well worth it. You are going to be obsessed about EBMM guitars.

Scott
    Scott,

I just altered your post a little for you. I know it was just a simple mistake and we forgive you!!!
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

Yucatan Blue Axis
    Black Sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

Yes. My mistake. I thought "You'll love the guitar" was a little more subtle than "You'll be obsessed with EBMM." I didn't want him to get worried that this whole EBMM thing is going to become an addiction (and it will be). Lets ease him into it.

Scott