Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

Axis Super Sport

I have an Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport for sale.* This guitar has been my #1 since I bought it back in late 1999.* It is the most comfortable guitar I've ever played...I can get the action nice and low with minimal fret buzz.* Truly a players dream.* It is in mint condition considering its age with the exception of some fret wear on the first 3 frets at string 1 - 3.* There is a small ding on the back side (shown in pic).* There is minimal swirl marking on back side.* What else can I say...you have to play it to believe it.* If you want a broken in guitar that sounds amazing, plays like butter, and will put a smile on your face this is it.* Please let me know if you have any questions.

Link: Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport 1999 Cherry Burst Quilt | Reverb

Includes case.* Free shipping in U.S.

Thanks!

Luke III BFR

Hi all,

I have a near mint Luke III BFR for sale. It's an awesome guitar but I just don't find myself grabbing for it when I play out. It's about as perfect as can be as far as it's condition goes. It will ship in it's original case and includes the BFR certificate.

I'd sell for $2000 shipped/paypalled or consider trade/trades plus cash for Y2d or JP models.

Last edited by jptortor; 11-13-2017 at 10:32 AM. Reason: PRICE DROP

Advance notice for axis sport,super sport and silhouette special lovers.I My large collection of these models ..10 to 15, is going up for sale late november.email me at alfo.49@sympatico.ca for details.All guitars are in excellent to new condition.The sports are HH,HSS.MM90,with and without trem,one with piezo...super sports with trem x2,one mm90 hardtail piezo...sil specials x2 HSS with trem.

PDN Neptune Blue LIII

Have to let another one go. Neptune Blue PDN LIII HH version. Stainless steel frets. Has some nice birdseye on the neck. I'm the original owner. Guitar has never been gigged. Kept in its case in my smoke-free home. More photos on request. $1895 shipped within CONUS.

NP: Bali Burst LIII HH