Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

2014 PDN Neptune Blue JP6 Loaded

This case queen has remained in the case, never gigged. I'm the only owner, and it came from Dubaldo. Played it a few times, and it's flawless. Sounds amazing!! Roasted maple neck with killer flame to it. African mahogany body, everything stock. It is one of my personal favorites! Comes with OHSC. The outside of the case might have some minor marks just from the walls or relocating to grab a guitar or two, but it never left the house. Full disclosure on that and I can take fresh pics of anything.

Asking $2100 OBO. I ship via UPS ground to the CONUS and I'll even cover it and the Paypal fees. So you got Free Shipping insured!

Axis Sport

Up for grabs is a killer Axis sport in amber finish. Ash body, no nonsense player. Has some light marks on the body from being played. Everything is original, comes with OHSC. Case might have a bump or two as it was a gigging axe for a while. Frets are in decent shape. Plays fantastic!

Asking $900 OBO. I will cover shipping via UPS ground and Paypal fees.

Let me know if you need pics of anything in particular. I'm all about full disclosure on getting you want you want to expect when receiving a guitar. I'm not about surprises, so hit me up. This one can be yours today!

2015 PDN Vintage Tobacco Burst JP6 w/ Piezo

This PDN is a favorite of mine and I use this one weekly at church in a praise band. It has been a solid work horse. Adler body, maple neck. Non-matching headstock which I found it cooler than matching headstock (for this particular guitar), but that is my personal opinion. Comes with OHSC, has marks on the case just from moving from home to church. The guitar hasn't been abused or anything. Plays well and sounds great! Photos are stock from the day I bought the guitar. Please forgive me for that. I'm the only owner. I would take fresh pics for you if you need to see anything again. The condition hasn't changed at all, besides the case has some gigging marks from lugging to/from homestead.

Asking $2100 OBO. I will ship via UPS ground and cover any Paypal fees. Free shipping!