Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

2014 Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow w/ Reflex Mod

2014 Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow
    Black Cherry Burst
    Reflex Mod

This is probably the lightest guitar I've ever played. Guitar is mint with hardshell case and case goodies. There are two insignificant small bubbles under the finish on the back of the guitar but as all wood is different I didn't think anything of it but have listed it here for full disclosure.

I added a Fender S1 switch to give it the same switching capability of the Music Man 25th Anniversary and Reflex have without drilling any holes. The switch is basically a Series / Parallel switch which gives the following sounds.
    Same pickups as the standard Axis. 5 position switch with split coils. See details here:
    Axis Super Sport Semi-hollow with 25th Anniversary/Reflex Wiring

Asking $1900 + shipping and PayPal fees

EVH - Blue Quilt
    1995 - Luke I - Pearl Blue
    2009 - 25th Anniversary
    2011 - Luke II - True Gold BFR
    2012 - Axis Tribute - Trans Pink
    2012 - Albert Lee SSS - White Pearl
    2014 - Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow (Reflex mod) - Black Cherry Burst
    2016 - Cutlass - Vintage Sunburst

Take a break from playin' guitar and read a webcomic: nemu*nemu!

AL BFR & AL MM-90 For Sale

Hi all,
    I've got a couple of guitars that I'd like to post.
    These are slightly unique and so I'm not sure exactly what to ask for them, but I'm listing at what my best guess of reasonable is. I'm including a photo each, but can provide more pics on request. Both guitars are stored in cases when not used and have been pampered. Each guitar will be shipped with an oh-so-soft baby diaper for post practice rub down. Shipping CONUS only, will split cost. That said, here they are:

Guitar 1 is a 2008 Albert Lee BFR in flame pinkburst. This was originally Pete duBaldo's guitar and came to me from the guy who bought it from him. Not sure if this first came with with a G&G case, but I received it in a standard EBMM SKB with COA. As many of you know, MM is no longer putting the BFR inlay on the 12th fret. It doesn't make the guitar sound any better, but it does add a little something to the overall look. The birdseye is pretty nice as well. I'd say the overall condition is very good to excellent. Asking $1600, no trades.

Guitar 2 is a 2011 Albert Lee MM-90, black with rosewood neck. This was a Musician's Friend limited run and, like the BFR, plays like a dream. Comes with SKB case and case candy. Aside from the flexibility of the pups, the thing I like about this one is the rosewood smell that greets me every time I open the case. Mmmmmm! I am the original owner of this one and it is in near mint condition. Asking $1400, no trades.

PM me if you are interested.
    Thanks!

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-al_bfr-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-al_mm90-jpg
    Last edited by assMan; 06-01-2017 at 02:12 PM.
    Proud Owner:
    2008 AL BFR
    2009 25th Anniversary: Maple/Maple-Trem
    2012 AL R'wood/Mahog MM90x3

Albert Lee SSS

2012 Albert Lee SSS
    Entirely stock. White Pearl color. Beautiful flame maple neck. Original hard shell case.
    Asking $1500 + shipping and paypal fees

EVH - Blue Quilt
    1995 - Luke I - Pearl Blue
    2009 - 25th Anniversary
    2011 - Luke II - True Gold BFR
    2012 - Axis Tribute - Trans Pink
    2012 - Albert Lee SSS - White Pearl
    2014 - Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow (Reflex mod) - Black Cherry Burst
    2016 - Cutlass - Vintage Sunburst

Take a break from playin' guitar and read a webcomic: nemu*nemu!

Fully Loaded JP6 with Bare Knuckle Alnico Nailbombs

Hoping to sell my fully-loaded JP6 with a great birdseye on the neck, currently equipped with a Bare Knuckle Alnico magnet Nailbomb set.

Original pickups (Custom Neck that-we-all-know-is-an-Air-Norton, and D-Sonic) are included. No scratches, nicks, dents, or swirls. Hardly any fret wear, and hardly any buzz despite my ridiculously low setup (1mm action, just under .3mm relief). Amazing near NoS shape for a guitar almost 10 years old now. Plays great, and the Nailbombs scream with an unleashed, very vintage sound considering their output. I tend to run volume at about 80%, and kick up to 100% for an 'extra channel' gain boost, or roll way back for a dirty alt. rock clean.

I'm only selling because I have my eyes on a very specific guitar to replace a lost hole-in-the-heart model I owned previously. $1500 shipped and paypal'd
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-1-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-new2-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-new3-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_0971-jpg  
    Last edited by panther_king; 06-22-2017 at 08:23 AM.
    02/21/2008 John Petrucci with Piezo in Red burst
    03/02/2009 Rosewood Neck Luke BFR in Cabernet Pearl

A quick reminder to everyone to please read the forum rules before posting for sale ads. Thanks.

MINT Ernie Ball Music Man Valentine molded case. Came with my 2017 Valentine guitar and I don't need it anymore. $110 shipped in the U.S.

NOTE:
    It also fits an Ibanez Satriani model and Mushok MMM1 baritone guitar.
    Both of those Ibanez models fit incredibly snug.
    (Hate to state the obvious, but those Ibanez guitars pictured are not included.)

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case1.JPG

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case2.JPG

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case3.JPG

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case4.JPG
    Check out my music on iTunes, CDBaby and Amazon

Happily Own

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98)

Valentine Satin Natural #G77122 (8/26/16)

Axis Super Sport 2008 Model, as new in Natural Quilt finish. 1000 + Shipping and PayPal fees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-4372f-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-4372a-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-4372-jpg  
    Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport Natural Quilt DOB 16/05/08

Ernie Ball Music Man EVH Hardtail Red DOB 14/01/93

"What is understood need not be discussed"