Ready to Roar
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

User Info Menu

25th Anniversary Reflex for sale, East Sussex UK

Hi there,

After a huge struggle I have decided to sell my 25th Anniversary reflex.

I have a family reserve with boiled maple neck and simply this 25th is no longer used.

condition is pretty much un-marked, I cant see any !

Of course original case and case candy as shown in pictures.

please message me if you would like to view, learn more and purchase.

I have tried and tried again to upload pictures and the forum keeps rejecting them, any ideas ?

I am asking £1750 or VERY near offer,

Buyer collects from near Heathfield East Sussex
    Last edited by KevinUK; 11-27-2019 at 05:48 AM. Reason: add pictures
    EBMM Axis SS
    EBMM Albert Black Sugar
    EBMM 25th Anni
    EBMM Albert SSS
    EBMM Reflex Black Sugar
    EBMM Axis SS piezzo, semi hollow
    EBMM double neck
    Fender Tele 1972
    Fender Strat Jeff Beck
    Flying V2
    ES 150
    ES 5
    ES 355
    ES345 BB King 80th b'day No 37
    Les Paul custom 3PUP Artisan 1976
    Les Paul custom Black Beauty 1977
    Firebird 7
    SG Custom
    Guild SG 300
    Yamaha 12 String Pacifica
    Yamaha silent
    Eggle JS Legend number 32

User Info Menu

I have tried and tried again to add pictures, How on earth do I do that?
    EBMM Axis SS
    EBMM Albert Black Sugar
    EBMM 25th Anni
    EBMM Albert SSS
    EBMM Reflex Black Sugar
    EBMM Axis SS piezzo, semi hollow
    EBMM double neck
    Fender Tele 1972
    Fender Strat Jeff Beck
    Flying V2
    ES 150
    ES 5
    ES 355
    ES345 BB King 80th b'day No 37
    Les Paul custom 3PUP Artisan 1976
    Les Paul custom Black Beauty 1977
    Firebird 7
    SG Custom
    Guild SG 300
    Yamaha 12 String Pacifica
    Yamaha silent
    Eggle JS Legend number 32

User Info Menu

Sterling Ax40d

Up for sale is a gently used Sterling Ax40D with the original pickups. A lot of these have had the pickups pulled but these are the original DiMarzios.

The bridge has been upgraded to the Gotoh bridge and she sounds incredible.

The wiring has been completely redone with Belden shielded wire to just make sure she was as quiet as could be. Tuners have been upgraded to schaller m6 style tuners that are rock solid. Tuning keys have been swapped for pearl and the toggle and knob have been swapped out for chrome.

Iím only selling because I have acquired a massive collection and need to get some of these guys in the hands of those who will play them more.

Asking $650 shipped in cont USA. Will come with sterling padded gigbag. Iíll include an Ernie Ball jacquard strap and Ernie ball strap locks for knuckleheads only.
    Pm with any questions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-05a38842-223a-4103-a896-19ff39cb984b-jpeg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-a45d7512-add4-4ffe-bac5-7eb1696cbfb6-jpeg  
    Last edited by peterd79; 12-10-2019 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Adding photos
    Enjoy the Journey - Enjoy the Process
    G27494 20th Anniversary Silhouette
    G53462 Silhouette Special
    SG31073 StingRay
    SG26540 LK100D
    SG23128 AX40D
    SG34621 VALENTINE
    SG36060 LUKE
    SG26016 AX40D
    SGXXXX AX30D

User Info Menu

1994 EBMM AL SSS in Pinkburst

Hi All,

I have a nice 1994 EBMM AL SSS in pinkburst for sale. Very light (6.6lbs), nicely balanced, plays great (for a maple board but I prefer rosewood) and sounds wonderful. Includes OHSC. A few scuffs here and there but nothing major. Price is $1200 shipped and paypalled in the continental US. Please, no trades.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-csghfhvm-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-thla0sfm-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-rubo7k4m-jpg
    Silhouette (2007), Sunburst
    Silo Special (2004), CAR
    Valentine (2017), Butterscotch
    AL HH (2011), Black
    AL SSS (1994) Pinkburst

User Info Menu

Silhouette bass all rosewood neck, Ball Family Reserve. As new. Doubt there is another one in existence. $2,250 plus actual shipping.

PM me for more pictures.

This thing is awesome. Looking for a forum sale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-59079094424__ccb1f009-5718-4634-b4fe-fafba9c603c8-jpg  
    StingRay 4 H Black
    Albert Lee Translucent Orange, Black Pickguard, MM90s, piezo
    Rosewood Axis - HH
    Axis Super Sport SSH Black/Shell
    Silhouette Bass BFR Rosewood neck, Vintage Sunburst

User Info Menu

2016 EBMM Cutlass SSS for TRADE

Great white on white SSS Cutlass (2016).

Posted a stray-style and NGD about the beauty not long ago...it's a great axe, but my playing style and ear really prefer the humbuckers/mini humbucker sound.

Hoping to trade for a St. Vincent with the 3 minis.

Hoping to work something out at the forum instead of the GC.Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_4302-jpg
    EBMM 1998 Axis Sport
    EBMM 2016 Cutlass

"The road to hell is paved with adverbs." Stephen King

User Info Menu

Can now accept Paypal

I have one EBMM guitars for sale.

Next is a mint BFR Koa Luke II. Bought this NOS , barely played, mint condition. Pretty rare guitar asking 2250.00 shipped

I will take paypal

PM me here or sweatkeithl@gmail.com, I currently reside in Las Vegas if you want local pickup. No trades only selling

Thanks
    Last edited by Sweat; 02-18-2020 at 08:24 AM.

User Info Menu

BFR Albert Lee HH Orange Crush Sparkle Limited Edition.
    I have my eye on another MM so I’m making some room.

Asking price with PayPal/shipping fees included to the lower 48 is $1799.

Albert Lee HH Ball Family Reserve edition guitar with a deep Orange Crush sparkle finish. The opaque sparkle African Mahogany body is fully buffed in polyester complementing both body and neck. The roasted figured maple neck with ebony fingerboard is accented with pearl white block position markers and hand fitted white binding. This special BFR edition guitar comes with matching painted headstock and Schaller locking tuners. The overall aesthetic package is enhanced by an Albert Lee autographed tremolo backplate and chrome hardware with White Pearl pickguard. Limited to 75 pieces worldwide.
    Not pictured is a backplate signed by Albert Lee that is included with the sale.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-01b56633-646f-48c9-955e-744137ed3915-jpeg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-5783b924-9dd8-40ee-8a4e-fe4e9ae02016-jpeg
    Last edited by jlbasscatcher; 02-07-2020 at 07:22 PM.

User Info Menu

Music Man Axis. Great condition with minor play wear (polish swirls), no fret wear, no major scratches or imperfections, plays great recently setup professionally with 9 gauge strings. Original case and candy included. $1375 to me we can figure out payment and shipping. PM or call/text 708-680-six six four two

User Info Menu

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

Selling sparkle white AL SSS I bought on here some time ago from Kimono... I sold it to a buddy who has since fallen on hard times. Told him I would try and help him sell. It is a great guitar. Has neck pocket finish cracks on both sides that were present when I got it. As usual they effect nothing in terms of stability or playability. It has a very small scratch on the back of the neck but is surface only with no perceivable depth and almost just looks like part of the flaming. The body and neck are otherwise without blemish. It is a flame maple neck and SSS config... tried to get pics of the important bits but message me for more. He was looking for $1400 but I told him I would post on here for $1250 plus actual shipping charges and he agreed.

Last edited by mrmckinney; 02-24-2020 at 08:25 PM.

User Info Menu

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-pickguard-jpg

For Sale: Chandler Pickguard for ernie ball music man cutlass HSS 2019 mirror. Bought this thinking I had an extra EVH bridge pickup laying around. I don't, so I don't need this after all.

$45 shipped in the US. Payment by Venmo or Paypal

Axis Hardtail TransPurple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)