Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

Will be posting pictures soon...

Selling a near mint condition Sterling LK100D no problems with it at all. Selling to free up some funds to make another Guitar purchase.

Comes with the stock transition pickups and gig bag. Will also include Ernie Ball Strap locks and the very nicely matched Ernie Ball Imperial Blue guitar strap.

I'm asking $725 (obo) which includes shipping cont. US and fees. Im willing to ship internationally however buyer is responsible for shipping charges and any duties and or taxes that may apply.
    Enjoy the Journey - Enjoy the Process
    G27494 20th Anniversary Silhouette
    G53462 Silhouette Special
    SG31073 StingRay
    SG26540 LK100D
    SG23128 AX40
    SG VALENTINE

EBMM Reflex..gold top..more like a pearl gold.rosewood fretboard,trem..better than new..perfectly set up.ohsc included.1250,plus shipping conus only.email for pics.at alfo.49@sympatico.ca

Still have the Luke Candy Red for sale, 1600.00 shipped and paypalled pics on request, do a search you will see them.

Thanks

For Sale - SBMM JV60 with upgrades. This guitar was purchased from DuBaldo's Music brand new in March of 2017. It is in excellent condition. It has never been out of my house. It has a VERY nice roasted flamed Maple neck with Maple Fretboard. With the Ash body, upgraded pups and saddles this guitar has a ton of sustain with harmonics and overtones to match. It is a very ALIVE guitar. I'm selling to fund another purchase. It has the following upgrades:

1. DiMarzio PAF 36th Anniversary Bridge Pup in the neck position
    2. DiMarzio AT-1 Andy Timmons pup in bridge position
    3. Graphtec string saver saddles
    4. Schaller locking tuners
    5. Very highly polished frets - which feel VERY much like stainless they are that smooth.
    6. The tone knob has a split coil switch - installed by DuBaldo's Music.
    7. Push/push treble boost volume switch.

I bought this guitar new from Pete at DuBaldo's for $700. Including the upgrades (pups were professionally installed) I have over $1000 into this guitar. I'm asking $750 shipped and paypalled to anywhere in the Continental U.S. Comes with a Gig Bag. Pics below. I have a TON more pics upon request.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-jv60_1-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-jv60_2-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-jv60_3-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-jv60_6-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-jv60_5-jpg
    Last edited by edhalen; 02-19-2018 at 05:16 AM.
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

2002 JP6, mystic dream

2/3 loaded- has piezo and matching headstock with dot inlays. Serial g18170, DOB 1/8/02 (as per ebmm serial number thread).

Overall in great shape for a 16 year old. I’m the second owner (eBay purchase around 2008) and hasn’t had much playing time since. I’ve used it as a backup in maybe a dozen gigs in the last 10 years.

Among a couple minor blemishes, let me describe an issue with the piezo: when the guitar was shipped to me, the piezo didn’t work. The seller was no help, but I called customer service and they explained that sometimes the battery contacts get a little bent, so I bent one back about 1/8” and the piezo worked fine. In getting this guitar ready for sale this week, I checked the piezo, same thing, and just a little jiggering fixed it. I’m happy to send more pics or a short video to interested buyers.

See pictures: a common finish crack (I couldn’t find one on the other side) and a couple tiny blemishes (that I never even noticed until I was getting ready to list.

Asking $1275, shipped and PP’ed to continental US.

Note: the spring cover on the back is included. I just took it off to show the spring cavity. Guitar currently set up with hybrid slinkies
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-04bc12b6-e9ff-47f9-ba1c-57dc54aa65b9-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-58c1e1cb-a713-44fb-9362-f818aef7326a-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-b43fb3c6-bee4-4ad5-8702-af47cfb6400c-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-ecaf3c1e-a0e9-4bcb-9136-ee27d6ec2e64-jpg  
    Last edited by savannah_sean; 02-17-2018 at 04:45 AM.
    SM standard vintage sunburst
    SMy2d purple sunset
    JP6 pearl red burst
    JP6 mystic dream
    JP6 desert gold
    JP6 autumn redrise
    JP6 blue dawn
    JP6 Cardinal red sparkle
    JP6 Starry Night
    JP6 Majesty Artisan Series
    JP6 Majesty Monarchy Serie

I'm selling the pickups & electronics (board, pots, etc.) from a SSH Luke III. PM me if you're interested.

Silo Spec Blue Dawn MN non tremolo 2001

Up for sale (also considering trade, depends...) a wonderful Silhouette Special Blue Dawn with fixed bridge and maple neck in very good condition. It was made in 2001.
    Bought this guitar in early 2013 from a nice guy in Canada, played it several months, exchanged its pickups to get it more in Axis/Axis Sport territory (unfortunately sold the original electronics). After some time I just couldn't bond with it, as I'd liked and as she deserved.
    I've had it up for sale since serveral months, and recently luckily scored a original bridge and middle pickup from a Silhouette hoping to fall in love with her again. So I exchanged the pickups again, and the sound is now really close to stock, with a Dimarzio Virtual PAF in bridge, Dimarzio custom Silo middle, Dimarzio Virtual Vintage Pro 54 in neck.

The wiring is the same like in the original Silo SSH:
    1. both bridge pickup coils series
    2. bridge-side coil of bridge humbucker parallel middle pickup
    3. neck-side coil of bridge humbucker parallel neck pickup, dummy coil of neck pickup deactivated
    4. middle pickup parallel neck pickup, dummy coil of neck pickup deactivated
    5. neck pickup, dummy coil activated

This is the sound that belongs to that guitar, open, very strat-like, a nice crunch using the humbucker. But still, I don't find the love for that guitar, seems to be gone.

There is very little fret wear considering its age and I've had it professionally set up by the end of 2015 for .010 - .046 D'addario XL110 strings. There is absolutely zero fret buzz and the action is just perfect, to be honest it plays the best of my four Balls.

It does have some battle marks, which the pics should show. I will send more pics, please pm.
    OHSC included. I'd say 1200 EUR as a starting point.

I'd primarily like to sell it, but I am also considering a trade. I am always on the hunt for Axis Sports HH or HSS non-tremolo, preferrably maple necks and in rare or unusual finishes (except any black). Also AL HH, ASS or Reflex might get my attention, as long as they are non-tremolo.

Selling it preferrably to the EU region, shipping costs depend on where you are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-20180221_092639-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-20180221_092650-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-20180221_092838-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-20180221_092752-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-20180221_092746-jpg  

Last edited by headcrash; 02-21-2018 at 02:32 AM.
    2001 Axis SuperSport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold
    1997 Axis Sport HSS hardtail maple fretboard translucent red
    2001 Silo Special HSS hardtail maple fretboard BlueDawn ** for sale **
    2002 AL MM90 hardtail maple fretboard honeyburst converted to AL 2H

SOLD! 201? SBMM AX20 Rockstar Edition

SOLD! 1999 Axis Super Sport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold How could I ? stupid idiot...

SOLD! 1999 Axis Sport H-H hardtail maple fretboard black

Musicman reflex Black Sugar PDN

Up for sale is my Black sugar hard tail reflex.

Great condition, original case and BFR certificate included. Will get some pictures up shortly. This is a pretty rare beast looking for 1300 + P&P etc

Any questions let me know
    Axis Super Sport Black Sparkle "Mr Sparkle"
    Reflex Roasted Maple "Black Mamba"
    Reflex Rosewood Neck Tangerine Pearl
    25th Anniversary "Jeff"