Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

User Info Menu

Some odds and ends left over from my Sterling upgrade project:
    All prices include shipping.
    Sterling Silo Bridge Pickup - $15
    Sterling Trem Arm - $8 (not sure of the thread size or if it will fit US models, but the OD is 5mm)
    Waterslide Decals - $5

Email me for pics.
    Last edited by Red Scare; 12-01-2018 at 10:49 AM.
    All gone until I know I have a job again

User Info Menu

Guys- just a reminder to read the F/S rules before posting an ad, thanks.

User Info Menu

Luke III Tumescent- Excellent Condition -$1850

This guitar is number 29 of 300 made. It has very few hours of playing time. The action is low, it stays in tune no dead spots etc. it is a really nice guitar. It will get the strat like tones when you need it but still has a nice bridge humbucker.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-6e75f7fd-71a2-4b66-8ab0-59940ddd19bb-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-cbd38731-faa4-4d6b-b87a-42f6a156dba6-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-52e5ad25-1cb0-440e-be80-189e9679b9d5-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-404df510-68e3-4fa9-a10b-92b0f42b753d-jpg  

User Info Menu

PRICE DROP!

Music Man JP6 Pearl Red Burst fully loaded $1300 net to me shipped Continental USA Great shape no noticeable scratches or dents that I could find. Just don't play it enough

If you want any more pictures let me know. Just put a set of fresh strings and set it up to MM specs its ready to rock!

Either PM or text 708-680-six six four two

User Info Menu

Selling my 1993 Purple EVH, No.84096. It is dead mint!! No fading, not a single scratch or blemish.
    $3800 US. Ship to US only. This guitar is an original purple, but restored to New condition by Pat Wilkins Custom guitars to preserve its authenticity. PM me for pics and details. I might not reply for a day or so, as I am traveling a lot in the next couple of days.
    Kevin

Last edited by ozzyrules; 02-09-2019 at 02:57 PM.
    25th Anniversary,Venetian Red Quilt,Maple neck,G47369,
    Axis Supersport BFR,Tobacco Burst,Rosewood neck,G47057,
    Axis Tribute,Purple Quilt, Maple neck, G54353
    EVH Red Quilt Hard Tail,Maple neck,87269
    Semi-Hollow Super Sport, Neptune Blue,G72992
    EVH Purple Flame,Maple Neck,84096
    Silo Special,Sky Blue,Hard Tail,G70886

User Info Menu

EBMM Reflex and EBMM Cutlass

Hi Everyone,

I have two very nice EBMM guitars for sale. Prices include shipping within the continental US and Paypal fees. And please, no trades.

The first is a 2012 Reflex in blue sparkle with racing stripes--obviously a custom order. It's a hardtail with a rosewood board, and is in very good condition. Includes OHSC and most case candy. Weight is 7lbs on the dot. Price is $1400.

The second is a 2017 Cutlass, sunburst, with a rosewood board. Stainless steel frets. Weight is 7.5lbs. It is in very good condition and includes OHSC. Price is $1200. (And yes, the E and B strings are now on correctly! It was my first 4+2 and I wasn't paying attention...)

Last edited by bbjonz; 01-05-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    Silhouette (2007), Sunburst
    Axis Super Sport Semi-hollow (2014), Cherry
    Axis Super Sport MM90 (2009), Sunburst

User Info Menu

Pickups for sale

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured the Guitars For Sale/Trade thread probably wasn't it...

SBMM AX3 humbucker set $50

Sterlings are brand new.
    All function as they should and have good lead wires.
    Last edited by wesman11483; 02-02-2019 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Actually F/S is exactly the right place!

User Info Menu

Stainless frets or nickle?

User Info Menu

Albert Lee SSS w/ tremolo - "Dargie Delight"

$1,750 shipped CONUS

I am a bass player who ordered a this guitar new back in 2006. The folks at Music Man came through when there were major issues with the distributor, earning my life long loyalty. This year I have decided to focus on guitar and unfortunately this neck just doesn't work for me...I prefer a much larger neck. Well under 100 hours of playing time on this guitar.

From my understanding, there were 2 Al SSS w/ tremolo from the original batch (in spectacular Logan green). I hate the term "mint" so let's call this excellent. There are fine scratch marks on the pickguard, otherwise it is perfect.

More pictures available on request.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-guitar-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-guitar-stand-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-headstock-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-headstock-rear-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-body-rear-jpg  

Albert Lee (Dargie Delight)

User Info Menu

FT: Ernie Ball Music Man Reflex for Silhouette Special

Hi all, I'm hoping someone might want to trade their Silhouette Special for my Reflex. She's in perfect condition and the case is also. Looking for a newer model preferably in similar condition.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-m1-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-m2-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-m4-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-m5-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-m6-jpg  

User Info Menu

F/S Music Man Axis Super Sport

F/S Music Man Axis Super Sport in Honey Burst. Flame top, some birdseye figuring on neck and fretboard. All stock and in great condition. One tiny ding on back. Frets in excellent condition, original pups and hardcase. $1,300 Shipped in CONUS only. Would trade for the right HH AL or Luke III

Last edited by Icedlatte; 01-31-2019 at 11:25 PM.

User Info Menu

Mint Condition EBMM Valentine in Trans Buttermilk...needs a good home

Hello all!

I am selling my Valentine in Trans Buttermilk. It has less than 10 hours of playing time on it. My brother bought it for me as a gift and I had no idea I was getting it. It is a gorgeous guitar that looks and plays like a dream.

I am the original owner and it was hand picked by my rep at Sweetwater. He is a player and is the only person I trust to grab me "the one." I have posted the actual pics of the guitar from Sweetwater, but have take some of my own personal ones I can PM you. It also includes the signature Valentine hardshell case.

I am asking $1700 for this beauty and really want it to go to someone that will play the heck out of it. I am located in North County San Diego, so hit me up if you want to look at it in person. I'm a stones through from Los Angeles as well.

Thanks for looking and keep on creating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-2017-03-31-11-22-50-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-2017-03-31-11-22-50-5-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-2017-03-31-11-22-50-4-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-2017-03-31-11-22-50-3-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-2017-03-31-11-22-50-2-1-jpg  

"Time to Rock the World and do it again!"

EBMM 2017 Valentine in Trans Buttermilk...his name is "Biscuits"

User Info Menu

I've got a set of single coils from an AL available if anyone is looking.
    I also have a Sterling HS bass that I am looking to trade for a guitar.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-clngxuncqfxepxrdfepp-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-vr7w8zsgaobabxlbaern-jpg
    If you develop an ear for sounds that are musical it is like developing an ego. You begin to refuse sounds that are not musical and that way cut yourself off from a good deal of experience. - John Cage

Neptune Blue BFR ALSSS flamed with trem
    Trans Red Axis
    Eurorack modular and synth fiend.
    Twin Reverb 15"

User Info Menu

PRICE DROP.....

FS: I'm selling my 2016 Valentine natural with OHSC. Absolute Mint 10/10. This is an absolutely brilliant design of a guitar, but I just don't use it, so I'm passing it on. As you can see from the pics, both the top and neck are as gorgeous as you will ever see. Perfect looking pieces of wood for each and this is the most figuring on a Valentine neck I have seen. I bought this from Peach Guitars in the UK and so it cost me more than usual to get it to the US.

I'm asking $2100 OBO with free shipping in the US. $2100, I am still taking a several hundred dollar loss. It needs to go to an owner that will use it.

Last edited by radrock; Today at 11:50 AM.
    Click for my band

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98)
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Valentine Satin Natural #G77122 (8/26/16)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)

User Info Menu

Hey Knuckleheads I lurk more than post now days and life has changed quite a bit over the last year. Really thinning out the herd now so selling my limited edition BFR Malibu Gold Cutlass. Mint condition as it has been in the case for over 9 months now. I forget the total number made but it was quite low.

Asking 1550.00 shipped in the CONUS. Outside CONUS or overseas please inquire about shipping costs. I will not ship USPS. I interested best why to contact me is sweatkeithl@gmail.com No trades