Strap Blocks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

User Info Menu

Selling my EBMM Reflex Game Changer. HSH configuration plus Piezo in brand new condition. This is one of the last ones off the line in 2018 and after playing it for about an hour it's been sitting in its case. You know what this guitar is all about if you are on this site. And I appreciate you checking it out. $1900.00 + shipping with original HSC and Candy. hesgoneaz@msn.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_4025gc2-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_4024gc3-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_4023-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_4026gc4-jpg  
    Last edited by oooogie; 10-12-2020 at 10:01 PM.
    1997 Axis Super Sport with Piezo
    2017 cutlass
    2019 Hunter Hayes Cutlass

User Info Menu

BFR Albert Lee Electric Shimmer

Mint condition only 51 made I believe and only AL without a pick guard and signed

Comes with what was in the case and the COA 1800.00 plus actual shipping in the CONUS

PM or email sweatkeithl@gmail.com

Last edited by Sweat; 10-12-2020 at 05:06 PM.

User Info Menu

2009 Black Luke II w/ BFR rosewood neck

Selling a mint condition 2009 Black Luke II with the upgraded BFR Rosewood neck. Can't get pics to upload but will send them to those interested via email. Case is in good condition save for the bottom insert becoming unglued--still protects everything just fine. 1850.00 shipped and paypal to the continental US only.
    Black Luke II

User Info Menu

Hi, I'm interested in trading my luke3, black with rosewood neck for a Supersport (not hardtail). Will add pics later. I'm in south wales in the UK.

User Info Menu

Selling a 2016 pdn starry night al. HH trem, painted headstock, roasted maple neck, ebony fret board, stainless frets. Mint condition $1800