EBMM Stingray bass pink
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

Hey all. Thinking of selling my brand new Music Man JP12 7 string in the super rare PDN, Cardinal Red sparkle finish. Its all new, still under warranty. Bought it online just a few months ago from the ProMusicTools store in Germany for 3500 Euros down fro 4409 original price, due to a lucky discount that they offered for some time and i took advantage. Although, i managed to get an endorsement from another company so i wont be able to play with this beast. Asking 2990 Euros only!!! Its a phenomenal guitar, ss frets, ebony board with 20 inch radius, piezo, coil tap and the majestic sparkle Cardinal Red finish all new with ZERO issues, or scratches, dust or any sign of use at all. It also comes with the limited edition hard case with all the goodies inside, untouched. Let me know if anyone is interested. PM me for high quality photos and videos of the guitar. If you want a small taste, check this video I did, Smooth Melodic Jam by Stel Andre | *New* Coffeebreakgrooves Lesson - YouTube and you can find more on my channel. Thanks.

Up for sale are 2 Albert Lee’s. Both are in colors that are no longer produced. One is in a configuration that is no longer produced. Both have been played out, but taken care of well.

Up first is my 2001 (IIRC) MM 90 Albert Lee in Autumn Red Burst. Now, when I got this guitar it had been through a lot, so I need to talk about this one a little bit. When I originally received the electronics had undergone some changes. A mini switch had been installed (I believe to combine the neck and bridge pickups, but I’n not certain as I never got it to work. Also, the silent circuit did not seem to be functional, or at least functioning well. The guitar has been routed (poorly) to accommodate all manner of pickup configurations. I have included some photos of those below.

This one has a couple dings and nicks. Nothing severe, but there is a noticeable chip on the lower horn. (Anyone who is interested in this guitar can PM for more detailed photos - didn’t want to bog down the thread with too many photos). The electronics have all been replaced from the original. The pickups ARE original MM 90s, but the silent circuit is no longer connected ( I do have it though and will ship it with the guitar, along with the original pearled pick guard and tremolo cover).

The guitar plays and sounds great! (I just wanted to get all the potential negatives out of the way first). It truly is an excellent sounding machine.

I am asking $1200 plus shipping to the continental 48. If you are outside that area - PM me and we can talk. I am not desperately trying to sell this one so please refrain from PMing me lower offers. Thanks!

Next up is an AL HH in Powder Blue. This is an amazing instrument and it plays and sounds fantastic! EBMM knew what they were doing with this model for sure. That rose wood neck is awesome! There is 1 scratch on the neck that is almost imperceptible - but in the interest of disclosure I want to make you aware. It does not interfere with playing in any way (you would really have to contort to reach it while playing). The body is in excellent condition BUT this is. used guitar - so it is not showroom perfect. Again - I will happily PM detailed pics upon request.

Also of note - this guitar had been professionally routed to accept a single coil in the middle. I ran it SSS for a while. It sounded great like that too (used DiMarzio Area 67's and Injector). I've included a photo of the route below.

I am asking $1200 plus shipping to the continental 48. If you are outside that area - PM me and we can talk. I am not desperately trying to sell this one either, so please refrain from PMing me lower offers. Thanks! Oh yeah - on this one I would consider trades. Am looking for a JP6 with piezo, an SSH Cutlass, or possibly a cool Luke 3 (an SSH Bhodi Blue would do nicely). Let me know what you’ve got.

Thanks!

Greg

Last edited by Norrin Radd; 10-06-2018 at 11:53 AM.
    Greg

2010 HH AL
    2001 MM90 AL

Dr. Z Stingray
    Orange RV50
    Dr. Z DB4

I am willing to part with my 2009 Silhouette Special (w/piezo) pickups and pick-guard. humbucker, 2 singles, volume, tone, switch and silent circuit.
    $315 shipped electronics with silent circuit, $350 shipped with pearloid pick-guard.

I will post some fresh pictures tonight.

Ok Kids...

Considering sale of my 2014 Honeyburst Rosewood neck Axis. 9.7 out of 10. W/OHSC in perfect shape.

There’s a little worming on low e side of neck, and a faint imperfection on the top edge of the headstock. Otherwise just very very fine pick marks. Stored at a min 40%RH via a Cigar Oasis II active humidifier in my nifty trophy case. More photos upon request.

Asking $1650 shipped Continental USA.

You know what do do!

- Flash

Flash

AXIS | 2012 | TRIBUTE | Purple
    AXIS | 2012 | PDN | Honeyburst
    AXIS | 2014 | PDN | BFR | Neptune Blue
    AXIS | 2014 | PDN | MM90 | Neptune Blue

AXIS | 2016 | PDN | Starry Night
    AXIS | 2014 | Honey Burst | All Rosewood Neck

SILO | 1996 | Trans Teal | Floyd Rose | Recessed Neckplate
    SILO Special | 2012 | PDN | Trem | Honeyburst
    20TH Anny SILO #1 | Hardtail
    20TH Anny SILO #2 | Hardtail

FOR SALE - Albert Lee HH with trem and coil split

Parting with my pristine Music Man Albert Lee HH. It has the tremolo and push-pull tone for coil splitting. Five way switch. Originally built and shipped to Guitar Center on May 31, 2011. ZERO fret wear. All original. All-rosewood neck is super smooth and only minimal signs of use. Action and playability are incredible, just as you would expect. Comes with original Music Man hard shell case ... in great condition.

Kept in non-smoking environment, not gigged. More pics available on request.

Will sell and ship in Continental U.S. for $1500.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-5-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-4-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-3-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-2-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-1-jpg  

Brian
    Jacksonville, Florida
    --
    2004 Blue Pearl Albert Lee SSS/hardtail
    2011 Metallic Blue Albert Lee HH/trem
    2014 Trans Walnut HH/hardtail
    2016 Trans Buttermilk Valentine/hardtail
    2018 Toluca Lake Blue Valentine/trem