Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

User Info Menu

JP13 6 - PDN Cardinal Red Sparkle w/Chrome DiMarzios

Okay, I listed this awhile ago and then thought I couldn't let myself sell it so I pulled the ad. After spending some more time playing it, I've decided after all that I would really like to let it go. 7 strings ftw for me.

Excellent condition, chrome Dimarzio Dominions, case candy etc. all included. I don't have the original pickups. Will also come with an EB strap.

I'd like to get $2,650 CAD (2k USD as of 2/2/2021) after whatever shipping will run to either Canada or the USA. If you don't mind a slightly damaged BFR case with one busted latch, I can swap that in for $50 less. I will pack like it's going through a warzone.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_7366-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_7359-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_7356-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_2145-jpg
    Last edited by 73h Nils; 02-02-2021 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Price Lowered!
    2003 Petrucci 7 - White
    2005 Petrucci 7 - Radiance Red
    2006 Petrucci 6 - Desert Gold
    2007 Petrucci 7 - Dargie Delight
    2013 JP12 7 - Cherry Sugar
    2014 JP13 6 - Cardinal Red Sparkle

User Info Menu

2008 Silo Special Limited Edition $1,200 USD CONUS Only

Hi All,

I just got another EBMM and canít justify having so many guitars. This is a 2008 Silhouette Special SSS Limited Edition in great condition. I canít find a flaw on the guitar and itís only been used within non smoking homes (my house and my drummerís house). It comes with the original LE case. I will only sell and ship CONUS. Iíll be posting this in my local Craigslist site as well.

This is by far the hardest guitar finish Iíve tried to take pics of. The pictures just donít do it justice. Itís a cloudy day here and the lack of sun is limiting the pop of the finish. If you search for images of the EBMM Sequoia Gold LE models, youíll probably find much more accurate photos of how beautiful this color is. Itís very unique.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-4b7cbc8c-64a2-4c6c-b9d8-6abc1d036f0a-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-357544fc-c1a0-4525-a54e-65bd838ac2f7-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-697ce443-bd35-4ceb-93d8-f9c234b1b0db-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-b487c070-59e2-4353-a1ea-4e849f857af1-jpeg
    2008 LE Silhouette Special SSS
    20th Silhoutte w/Piezo

User Info Menu

For sale, Axis supersport neck pickup, in good condition, all working as it should with plenty of wire. In the UK £75 posted. Would look at international post.

User Info Menu

FOR SALE: Various EMBB Axis pickguards. There are 4 in total.

1) Used, drilled, good condition. Mfg unknown. Single ply, matte/satin black tele pickup routing. Originally installed on my 1997 Axis Sport. $25.00 PayPalled and shipped CONUS
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-ebmm-tele-1-jpg

2) Lightly used, drilled excellent condition, light signs of use. Chandler mfg. Gloss, three-ply B/W/B, S/S/H (EMG humbucker shape). Originally installed on my 1997 Axis Sport. $40.00 PayPalled and shipped CONUS
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-ebmm-hss-emg-1-jpg

3) Brand new, unused, undrilled, plastic still on the face. Chandler mfg. Gloss, three-ply B/W/B, Routed S/S/H (standard humbucker shape). $50.00 PayPalled and shipped CONUS.
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-ebmm-hss-1-jpg

4) Brand new, unused, undrilled, plastic still on the face. Chandler mfg. Gloss, three-ply B/W/B, Routed S/S/S. $50.00 PayPalled and shipped CONUS.
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-ebmm-sss-1-jpg

I can combine shipping on sales of 3 or more, and can do a take all deal.

Best to e-mail me at nnervous1@gmail.com for the quickest response.

Thank you,
    2016 Axis Super Sport Trans Gold w/ Maple Neck
    1997 Axis Sport Kandy Lime w/ Maple Neck

User Info Menu

Looking at unloading either my 2018 NAMM JP7 in Firemist Gold (Petrucci demo and Jason Richardson played), or my 2017 NAMM Majesty Marrone.

Looking at $1800 for the JP7, which is pretty much 'new' save for a small surface blew by the piezo knob, which can't be seen unless the light hits it just right.

The Maj would be around 2K. The bridge has anodized a bit, so not as new in that regard. But still, overall EX+ condition. Both guitars have been used in a studio recording environment only.

Only looking to lose one of them for another EBMM purchase, so when one goes, I'll pull the ad.
    Having trouble uploading images, just hit me up in DM and I'll shoot them over.
    [SIGPIC[/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Price drop to $1250! Iíd like to list my Luke for sale. Itís in the lava Pearl color which is a beautiful reddish orange. I photographed it in different light to help show off the finish. This one has a great Birdseye neck. It also has the new locking Wilkinson saddles which make the trem
    Even more stable than it was. The bridge pickup has also been replaced with an EMG 57 - which for me has proven to be a much more dynamic and musical pickup than the 85.

This has one song on the dog which has its own picture. Aside from that it just came back from a pro setup. All frets are great and itís playing like new.

Asking $1400

User Info Menu

Dargie Delight 2 Silhouette Gold Roller for sale

For Sale:

BFR Silhouette Gold Roller
    Dargie Delight 2 Caramel Apple Delight

These are recent pictures taken in preparation for this listing.

Excellent condition. Original case candy (that I got with it anyway). Includes Certificate of Authenticity. Guitar still has original labels (Serial Number, etc.) from the factory. I only played it a handful of times. There seems to be a bit of discoloration on the hardware, but it's hardly noticeable. The color-shifting finish is stunning if you have never seen it before. The gold tones in the finish really complement the gold-tone hardware. Maple neck with, I believe, ebony fretboard and abalone pearl inlays.

I think you can see a little bit of moisture from my EBMM fretboard conditioner Wonder Wipe in my pics. That's all that is.

To my knowledge, I am the second owner. The first owner, I believe, was a forum member. I can't remember who. I bought the guitar used from the DuBaldo Music Center.

The original G&G case has a few scuffs, small dents, a little masking tape residue from where I labeled the case for easy identification.

I'm happy to provide more pictures for seriously interested buyers.

Price Drop: Was USD 2175.00 + shipping. Now, USD 2000.00. Price negotiable.
    PayPal accepted.
    Last edited by roburado; 03-15-2021 at 10:26 AM.
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple (Sold); Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

User Info Menu

For Sale: Luke II Piezo, Black Sugar/Roasted Maple Package

Sold: Luke II with Piezo. Black Sugar/Roasted Maple Package from 2011.
    Included: OHSC, Ernie Ball Super Locks Gold, Black & Gold Ernie Ball Strap, case candy

Trying to capture the beautiful, subtle sparkle in the finish.
    Last edited by roburado; 03-30-2021 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Sold
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple (Sold); Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

User Info Menu

For Sale
    Jason Richardson Cutlass 6 String in Rorschach Red for Sale.

Have owned this for a couple of months but need to let it go as I haven't been playing it as much as I hoped. Mint PM me for more details and pictures.

EBMM Jason Richardson 6 String in Rorscach Red
    Suhr Modern Satin Natural
    1996 Gibson Les Paul Standard Cherry Sunburst
    Taylor 414CE

User Info Menu

For Sale: BFR Luke II with all Rosewood Neck

I'm selling my BFR Luke II with all rosewood neck. All the BFR goodness wrapped up in one guitar - very cool quilt maple top in Bahama Blueburst, mahogany tone block, AND an all rosewood neck. I'm the original owner. Guitar has never been gigged. Kept in its case in my smoke-free home. More photos on request. Guitar looks more greenish than blue in person. Back plate signed by Luke himself! $1,999.00 or best offer. Hope to find this beauty a new home here on the Forum.

Apparently, my pics are too big to post the images, so I've included links to my Flickr album:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4467/...52b602b7_z.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4505/...fa3b71fd_z.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4482/...2ba13929_z.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4510/...e2dc8204_z.jpg

Rock on!
    Starry Night LIII HH
    DuBaldo Blue LIII HH
    Bali Burst LIII HH
    some other LIIIs
    25th Anniversary