EB Tone Squad
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

User Info Menu

For Sale: 2021 Yucatán Blue Axis.

One owner.
    As new, unplayed.
    $2999 or best offer !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-b8773455-cece-44c8-b907-ac34761895f3-jpg  
    Last edited by Overdrive; 08-06-2021 at 04:54 PM.

User Info Menu

Selling my 2018 Albert Lee HH. Excellent to mint condition ... no nicks or dings, just some very minor signs of use, such as playing marks/swirls on the pick guard. The ONLY reason I do not say "mint" is because it does have a replacement black pick guard. Buyer will receive the original pearloid pick guard and white knobs too. The guitar and its original Music Man case have always been kept in my smoke-free home studio. The neck is nice and dark, solid rosewood, and smooth as silk.

It is listed on Reverb but can be bought directly from me for $1600 through this site (send me a private message to arrange) with payment via paypal, free shipping to continental lower 48 U.S. states.

More pics on request, of course.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_2629-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_2632-jpg
    Last edited by Twang Banger; 08-05-2021 at 08:49 AM.

User Info Menu

Luke Tumesecent HH $2,350 obo Trade for a Mariposa.

This #113 of 300 of the Luke lll BFR Tumescent model. Featuring HH pickups, unique Tumescent finish, ebony fretboard and bound neck. Includes signed and numbered tremolo cover as well as replacement to use while playing.
    The EBMM Luke’s are great guitars, the BFR’s are the best of the best, then add on a limited model autographed by Mr. Lukather and you have a fantastic instrument or collector piece.
    This guitar is in great condition and shows very little, if any sign of wear. The neck pocket on the lower side as the finish crack in the corner of the pocket which seams to be nothing out of the ordinary for the music man design in this area.

Overall this is a fantastic instrument, includes hard shell case.

Might have interest in a Luke lll HSS, depending on finish, possible other EBMM guitars with a tremolo, Mariposa, or Albert Lee HH, possible another Luke iii HSS.

No returns, shipping to the connected 48 states unless additional shipping is discussed and agreed upon.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-az82wqkezwro04vxcae1-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-q2-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-q1-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-q3-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-q4-jpg
    Last edited by jimw427; 10-08-2021 at 11:07 AM.