Ernie Ball Paradigm

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

Cool Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Please understand that Ernie Ball is the only guitar manufacturer to provide a “For Sale Or Trade” service. This service is also free of charge. It is expected that the rules are strictly adhered to by all posters who use this privilege.

The rules, set out below, have evolved over time at the collective request of fellow Forum members in an attempt to overcome issues that have arisen from time to time.

*Sellers, Buyers and Traders are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
    *Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Before posting an advert you will need a posting history of at least 25 previous posts throughout the Forum over a period of at least one month. Most importantly, you must be a contributing member of good standing in the forum community. In borderline cases, Moderators will review your posting history and will remove your advert if they deem necessary. 'Serial posting' in an attempt to obtain 25 posts in a short time period of time is not allowed.

2) Only EB/MM items may be advertised.

3) No advertising for a friend.

4) In the case of a sale, state the selling price.

5) Asking for payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

6) Do not link your post to an on-line auction (e.g. Ebay) or to any other media where you may have placed your advert.

7) No comments please. If you need to compliment, ask/answer questions, or negotiate then do so by private message.

8) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

9) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

10) Please limit the number and size of photographs in your posts. Maximum of 5 photos per post (less is OK too). You can privately share more photos with interested buyers when they contact you.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your posts and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.

Many thanks!
    Last edited by DrKev; 09-14-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Rule 10 added

Fair price for Y2D in Europe?

MODERATOR NOTE: I've moved this from the general forum because it is a For Sale ad in format and detail, even if the seller isn't sure. Respond to the seller by PM please. No comments. Thanks.

---

Hello folks,

haven't posted here in a long time which is also related to the reason of this post. Basically, due to work, family etc I don't play nearly as much as I used to. In light of that it may be a bit overkill to have three guitars sitting around, so I am debating selling one. I don't want to get rid of my Lake Placid Blue AL HH but I am considering selling my Y2D Steve Morse.

Thing is, I have no clue what a fair price would be for it in Europe which is why I am asking here for your honest opinions. I don't have the urge to rob somebody of his very last dollar but I don't want to underprice it either if that makes sense, hence my asking for your opinions. Don't know for sure if this kind of thread is allowed, if not, my apologies. But i did figure NOT to post it in the "for sale" thread as the decision to sell or not hasn't been made yet and I am looking for comments which are not allowed in that thread.

Details on the guitar:
    Hardtail Y2D Purple Sunset with natural neck.
    Got it in 2009 from Dubaldomusic
    Back of headstock is signed by Steve Morse (happened before I bought it, at a clinic at Dubaldo's)
    It has been rarely played, especially the past few years and it probably deserves an owner who does actually play it regularly and not like once a year (it's terrible I know )

Pictures:

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-y2d1-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-y2d2-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-y2d3-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-y2d4-jpg

Currently I am living in the Netherlands in Europe where I think these are a bit more rare that in the states.

Thanks for your inputs.
    Last edited by DrKev; 07-04-2017 at 07:33 AM.
    EBMM Steve Morse Y2D Hardtail (Purple Sunset)

EBMM Albert Lee HH (Lake Placid Blue) Rosewood Neck

EBMM Steve Morse Signature Hardtail (Blue Burst) (went across the pond to my father)

PRS SE Custom 24 (gone, traded in for the AL)
    Blackstar HT-5C

Mint condition 6-string JP13 With Hardshell case for sale or trade.

Mint condition 6-string JP13 With Hardshell case for sale or trade. Looking for a 7-string JP Guitar.

Guitar has no blemishes, marks, or any imperfections.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-1-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-3-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-4-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-5-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-8-jpg

Up for sale is an Ernie Ball Music Man Valentine molded case. MINT condition. $95 SHIPPED in the U.S.

------NOTE-------
    It also fits a Music Man Axis SS or hardtail, Ibanez Satriani models and Mushok MMM1 baritone guitar.
    The Axis pictured and both of those Ibanez models fit incredibly snug. I would unquestionably trust this case for any of those guitars. Even though you may see room on the sides of the Ibanez guitars, the guitars don't budge. The Axis barely moves and is a great fit.

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case1.JPG

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case2.JPG

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case3.JPG

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case4.JPG

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case5.JPG

My music on iTunes, CDBaby and Amazon

Happily Own

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98)

Valentine Satin Natural #G77122 (8/26/16)

Silhouette Special Blue Dawn HSS fixed bridge

Silhouette Special Blue Dawn HSS fixed bridge still available (Europe). It is in perfect playing condition.
    I changed electronics (Dimarzio AT-1, Fast Track 1, Pro Track, Fender NoLoad tonepot).

It was born in 2001. The are some major battlemarks (scratch near the bridge, headstock) and the usual minor dingies.
    The pictures say it all, I guess.
    For any more information please pm me!
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_20170327_125658776-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_20170327_125628596-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_20170327_125556938-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_20170327_125447750-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_20170327_125432485-jpg
    1250 EUR, plus shipping costs, which will vary depending where you are.

OHSC included.
    Last edited by headcrash; 07-31-2017 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention case.
    2001 Axis SuperSport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold
    1997 Axis Sport HSS hardtail maple fretboard translucent red
    2001 Silo Special HSS hardtail maple fretboard BlueDawn ** for sale **
    2002 AL MM90 hardtail maple fretboard honeyburst converted to AL 2H

SOLD! 201? SBMM AX20 Rockstar Edition

SOLD! 1999 Axis Super Sport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold How could I ? stupid idiot...

SOLD! 1999 Axis Sport H-H hardtail maple fretboard black

2014 Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow + Reflex MOD

2014 Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow
    Black Cherry Burst
    Reflex Mod

This is probably the lightest guitar I've ever played. Guitar is mint with hardshell case and case goodies. There are two insignificant small bubbles under the finish on the back of the guitar but as all wood is different I didn't think anything of it but have listed it here for full disclosure.

I added a Fender S1 switch to give it the same switching capability of the Music Man 25th Anniversary and Reflex have without drilling any holes. The switch is basically a Series / Parallel switch which gives the following sounds.
    Same pickups as the standard Axis. 5 position switch with split coils. See details here:
    Axis Super Sport Semi-hollow with 25th Anniversary/Reflex Wiring

$1800 SHIPPED to USA + paypal fees

EVH - Blue Quilt
    1995 - Luke I - Pearl Blue
    2009 - 25th Anniversary
    2011 - Luke II - True Gold BFR
    2012 - Axis Tribute - Trans Pink
    2012 - Albert Lee SSS - White Pearl
    2014 - Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow (Reflex mod) - Black Cherry Burst
    2016 - Cutlass - Vintage Sunburst

Take a break from playin' guitar and read a webcomic: nemu*nemu!

2012 Albert Lee SSS

2012 Albert Lee SSS
    Entirely stock. White Pearl color. Beautiful flame maple neck. Original hard shell case.
    $1450 SHIPPED in USA and paypal fees

EVH - Blue Quilt
    1995 - Luke I - Pearl Blue
    2009 - 25th Anniversary
    2011 - Luke II - True Gold BFR
    2012 - Axis Tribute - Trans Pink
    2012 - Albert Lee SSS - White Pearl
    2014 - Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow (Reflex mod) - Black Cherry Burst
    2016 - Cutlass - Vintage Sunburst

Take a break from playin' guitar and read a webcomic: nemu*nemu!

Vintage tobacco Steve Morse y2d PDN

I have for sale a beautiful Steve morse PDN in vintage tobacco with a beautiful flamed top and flames maple neck .the guitar plays and sounds awesome and is signed on the back plate by Steve morse. Selling for 1650 plus shipping and fees. For pics and more info email me at. Gioforce76@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Gio

Steve Morse Y2D with Floyd Rose
    2015 PDN Steve Morse Y2D
    Depurple burst y2d
    Blueburst Steve Morse standard
    Purple Sterling AX40D
    and a bunch of guitars I don't really play anymore

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

I am offering up my mint trans buttermilk Valentine if anyone is interested. Love the guitar but need a little cash infusion for a car repair. I was thinking $1850 obo shipped and pp. PM for pics or questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mrmckinney; 09-01-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Sadly, also, gonna offer my 2014 Axis Super Sport SemiHollow w/piezo in red quilt. Excellent condition. $2000 obo shipped and pp'd. PM for pics or questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mrmckinney; 09-09-2017 at 01:55 PM.

1997 Original Luke, Pearl Blue

Hi,

Sadly I've come to realize that my trusty old Luke isn't being played anymore... so with a bleeding heart I'm putting it up for sale.

I'm the original and only owner. Non-smoking home. It's been played a lot over the years, but I've taken good care of it. There are a few very small dings.. the worst being an approx 1cm V-shaped scratch (see picture). Frets have some wear. Original case included.

I'm in Europe, Denmark / Copenhagen, and I'm thinking 1600 euro plus expenses (shipping and whatever fees). Send me a PM if you want to talk

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-body-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-scratch-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-jpg
    1997 - Luke I - Pearl Blue
    2011 - Reflex - Hardtail - White
    2016 - LIII BFR - HSS - Blueberry Burst Quilt
    2017 - Cutlass - SSS - Vintage Turquoise

Dimarzio Liquifire/Crunch Lab P/U Set

6 string set in Stealth Black, installed in my JP50 before I started rebuilding it. 120$ shipping in US.

Also have a complete JP style black tremolo from a JP50. 40$ Shipped in US.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_3670-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_3667-jpg  
    BONGO 4H Tobacco Burst (2015 PDN)
    CLASSIC STINGRAY 4H White (MHS)
    SBMM JP50 Stealth W/ Dimarzio LF/CL
    SBMM SUB SB4 Red
    Former owner of...
    BONGO - 4HH (Rolls Burgandy), 4Hp ("Small EQ"/Medallion Gold), 4H (Ice Blue), 5HSp (White), 4H (Black Sugar), 4H (PDN Honeyburst)
    STINGRAY - 4H (30TH), 4H (Dargie Delight), 4H (VSB/BFR RW Neck), 5H (08 LE)
    STERLING - 4HH (Dargie Delight), 4H (Stealth), 4HS (Natural)
    25TH - 5HH (Venetian Red)
    BIG AL - 4SSS (Olive Gold)

I have a Music Man Valentine in trans buttermilk finish with a highly flamed roasted maple neck. This guitar is in like new condition with absolutely no problems. Set up with size 10 Slinky’s.
    Trade value and for sale price is $1800 with shipping/PayPal fees included.

Trade interests:
    Music Man guitars w/solid rosewood necks.
    Y2K.
    MM90s.
    Silo special HSS w/solid rosewood neck.
    Reflex with an ugly top.

Trade value $1800 and for sale price is $1700 with shipping/PayPal fees included.

Last edited by jlbasscatcher; 10-07-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Luke III w/ Rosewood neck $1,000 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Here's my Luke III that I'm willing to sell/possibly trade for JP models. I'm the second owner of this guitar, it's in exactly the same condition as when I bought it. There's a scratch on the back, and some scuffing on the bottom horn, please see the pictures. There are also a couple screws missing from the back plates, but there are more than enough to keep everything secure. Small stress cracks in the finish in the neck pocket, very common and don't affect tone or playability. Set up with RPS 9-46 strings. Comes with hard case, extra input jack, trem bar, and set of 10-46 strings (they were in the case when I bought it).

This is local pickup only, I'm in the Philadelphia/Delaware area.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-00a0a_5lxsu9r3ynx_1200x900-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-00a0a_3ohxqzowwrg_1200x900-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-01111_djjcxbhxthk_1200x900-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-00y0y_5luqtg6h0h7_1200x900-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-00z0z_2wjt7m5eiih_1200x900-jpg
    Majesty 7 Polar Noir
    Majesty 6 Artisan Marrone
    JP13-7
    JPXI-7
    Axis Super Sport Natural
    Luke III HSS Sunburst Rosewood neck

BFR Luke with Rosewood Neck

Time to thin the herd.

First up, my BFR Luke with rosewood neck. All the BFR goodness wrapped up in one guitar - very cool quilt maple top, mahogany tone block, AND an all rosewood neck. I'm the original owner. Guitar has never been gigged. Kept in its case in my smoke-free home. More photos on request. Full disclosure - guitar looks more greenish than blue in person. Back plate signed by Luke himself! $2,299.00 or best offer. Hope to find this beauty a new home here on the Forum.

I'll be posting another guitar soon.
    NP: Bali Burst LIII HH