EBMM Stingray bass pink
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

User Info Menu

Cool Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Please understand that Ernie Ball is the only guitar manufacturer to provide a “For Sale Or Trade” service. This service is also free of charge. It is expected that the rules are strictly adhered to by all posters who use this privilege.

The rules, set out below, have evolved over time at the collective request of fellow Forum members in an attempt to overcome issues that have arisen from time to time.

*Sellers, Buyers and Traders are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
    *Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Before posting an advert you will need a posting history of at least 25 previous posts throughout the Forum over a period of at least one month. Most importantly, you must be a contributing member of good standing in the forum community. In borderline cases, Moderators will review your posting history and will remove your advert if they deem necessary. 'Serial posting' in an attempt to obtain 25 posts in a short time period of time is not allowed.

2) Only EB/MM items may be advertised.

3) No advertising for a friend.

4) In the case of a sale, state the selling price.

5) Asking for payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

6) Do not link your post to an on-line auction (e.g. Ebay) or to any other media where you may have placed your advert.

7) No comments please. If you need to compliment, ask/answer questions, or negotiate then do so by private message.

8) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

9) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

10) Please limit the number and size of photographs in your posts. Maximum of 5 photos per post (less is OK too). You can privately share more photos with interested buyers when they contact you.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your posts and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.

Many thanks!
    Last edited by DrKev; 09-14-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Rule 10 added

User Info Menu

Will be posting photos in a bit...

I'm selling a near mint condition G&G Hardshell Case BFR Black with black plush interior

Fits my Silhouette Special and my Luke and AX40D... I'm using gig bags now and this one is just collecting dust

Asking $150 shipped cont. US

PM for details
    Enjoy the Journey - Enjoy the Process
    G27494 20th Anniversary Silhouette
    G53462 Silhouette Special
    SG31073 StingRay
    SG26540 LK100D
    SG23128 AX40D
    SG34621 VALENTINE
    SG36060 LUKE
    SG26016 AX40D

User Info Menu

Music Man Steve Morse Y2D pickup set for sale.

Took these out of the Y2D that I sold (ya, I know). I didnt bother to put them back in so now they are for sale. They are great near perfect condition. Wires have not been cut and all the original mounting screws are included.

$200 shipped in the USA
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you.

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Turquoise Pearl JPX 6-string w/Roasted Maple Neck & BKP Emeralds

Excellent condition, absolutely beautiful guitar. It's a 'Limited Edition' 2011 BFR model with the roasted maple treatment on the neck. Previous owner put calibrated Bare Knuckle Emeralds in it so those are a cool addition.

There's the tiniest ding on the edge that sits against your torso. I've included a photo of this as well.

I've owned it for about a year now and I've never quite fallen in love with it. I've set it up to my liking (very familiar with these guitars), run it through a few different rigs, etc. but it just... isn't for me. Partially because of the 5-way switching and the chambering, perhaps. I don't know what it is but I feel a year was enough time to really let help me decide. I'm on the hunt for some other models of JP7s instead, I think.

$2,750CAD. FINAL PRICE. I have all the materials ready to ship anytime and I'd like to think I'm easy to deal with!

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-resize-1-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-resize-2-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-resize-3-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_7427-jpg

Would trade for a blue/purple Majesty Monarchy 7 + cash, or a JPXI 7 string of some form, potentially.
    Last edited by 73h Nils; 10-16-2018 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Trades added.
    2003 Petrucci 7 - White
    2005 Petrucci 7 - Radiance Red
    2006 Petrucci 6 - Desert Gold
    2007 Petrucci 7 - Dargie Delight
    2010 JPX 6 - Turquoise Pearl
    2014 JP13 6 - Cardinal Red Sparkle

User Info Menu

FS: Cutlass

FS like new Cutlass
    1025 shipped
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-enhance-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-enhance-2-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-enhance-3-jpg  
    Last edited by djlynch; 05-17-2018 at 05:16 AM.

User Info Menu

Mint 2016 Axis SS - Trans Gold Guilt

Recently bought an Axis SS BFR and really don't need two guitars of the same model. Bought this guitar new last July 2017. It has not been out of my music room and is in absolutely mint condition. Asking $2125 shipped free within continental US. If you would like more info or pics, please email me.

Vic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-headstock-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-guitar-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-axis-body-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-angle-guitar-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-axis-jpg  

2018 Axis Super Sport BFR - Buckeye Burl
    2016 Cutlass - Vintage Turquoise
    2016 Albert Lee HH - Trans Walnut
    2016 Axis Super Sport - Trans Gold Quilt
    2016 Chapman ML-3 Signature - Cherry

Line 6 Helix
    Line 6 L2t FRFR

User Info Menu

For sale: Luke II BFR Koa Island Burst

$2,599 PayPal. Includes shipping. Continental US only.

Excellent condition with no scratches, dents, or dings. Serial # G47617.

Original Ernie Ball Music Man Ball Family Reserve case – the case does have some scratches/tears in the vinyl covering on the exterior only.

"The more of our stuff you have the more awesomely freaky you become." -- BP

User Info Menu

FS UK Ernie Ball Musicman EVH 1991

Iíve had my EVH longer than any other single electric Iíve owned Ė 17 years. Iíve hung onto it because itís simply the very best sounding rock guitar Iíve ever heard. Itís from July 1991 (see original spec sheet with guitar), which is very early in production. Itís completely original with original solder joints and is in very good nick for a guitar thatís 26 years old. The volume cavity cover even still has the original cellophane on it! Original case also. Only flaw is some mild buckle rash (see pic) and this is very superficial.

I play 90% nylon these days and have settled on a Cutlass HSS to be the one electric I need (what a Swiss-Army knife of a guitar!), so the others are on the block. I'm after 1800 GBP. PM me if youíre interested. I am in the UK and can show the guitar in London or St. Albans. I've both bought and sold on this Forum over several years and can be trusted!

User Info Menu

Music Man JP6 Pearl Red Burst fully loaded $1400 shipped Continental USA Great shape no noticeable scratches or dents that I could find. Just don't play it enough

If you want any more pictures let me know. Just put a set of fresh strings and set it up to MM specs its ready to rock!

Either PM or text 708-680-six six four two
    Last edited by Larry; 08-07-2018 at 03:22 PM.

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Silhouette Special (Graphite Pearl)

Up for sale is one of my Silo Specials (SSH) in (as I just learned) Graphite Pearl with Black Ice pickguard, made earlier this millenium (DOB June 15th, 2007). Tuner buttons have been upgraded to genuine Schaller rosewood tops (will change back to chrome, in case you don't like them). Mint condition, pre-owner somehow created two very small dents at the end of the fingerboard and the upper edge of the body.

The Silo has been just set up professinally by my tech and is instantely usable on stage :-) Includes original Music Man case and shipping to most Western European countries (contact me for details). Special deal for you Knuckleheads, asking 1111 Ä .

This is a very cool guitar, color longtime discontinued

Dropbox - IMG_2139.JPG
    Dropbox - IMG_2140.JPG
    Dropbox - IMG_2141.JPG
    Dropbox - IMG_2142.JPG
    Dropbox - IMG_2143.JPG
    Last edited by e.mate; 08-06-2018 at 01:02 PM. Reason: correction
    Music Man SUB1 | Black (custom)
    Music Man Silo Special | Emerald Green (rosewood neck)
    Music Man Silo Special | Graphite Pearl
    Music Man Silo Special/Luke | Black (custom)
    Music Man Silo Special | Purple Metallic (custom)
    Music Man Axis Sport | Trans Red (custom)

...when EVH was asked by Johnny Carson, what it would be like, to be the greatest guitar player on earth, he replied: "I don't know...go, ask Steve Lukather!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Info Menu

2014 Albert Lee Silver Sparkle SSS

I really cannot believe I am selling this beauty, but I have to pay for a new Mac computer! Ugggh, I'm about to be sick ... Price is $1400, and I will ship free to Continental U.S. States.

There are no electronic mods, everything is straight up original except for the Seymour Duncan pickup covers. Only has the slightest signs of wear (swirls on the pick guard, etc.) this guitar is mint, no dents, dings, etc. Comes with case which is in very good to excellent condition. Kept in my non-smoking house.

Ships free to lower 48 U.S. states only so if you live outside that zone and want to purchase, send me a note first and we can negotiate shipping.

Guitar was made March 24, 2014, San Luis Obispo, California.

If interested, PM me and I will send additional pics.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-mmalsss-1-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-mmalsss-11-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-mmalsss-8-jpg
    Last edited by Twang Banger; 08-01-2018 at 02:21 PM. Reason: add photo files
    Brian
    Jacksonville, Florida
    --
    2004 Blue Pearl Albert Lee SSS/hardtail
    2011 Metallic Blue Albert Lee HH/trem
    2014 Trans Walnut HH/hardtail
    2016 Trans Buttermilk Valentine/hardtail
    2018 Toluca Lake Blue Valentine/trem

User Info Menu

Hey all. Thinking of selling my brand new Music Man JP12 7 string in the super rare PDN, Cardinal Red sparkle finish. Its all new, still under warranty. Bought it online just a few months ago from the ProMusicTools store in Germany for 3500 Euros down fro 4409 original price, due to a lucky discount that they offered for some time and i took advantage. Although, i managed to get an endorsement from another company so i wont be able to play with this beast. Asking 2990 Euros only!!! Its a phenomenal guitar, ss frets, ebony board with 20 inch radius, piezo, coil tap and the majestic sparkle Cardinal Red finish all new with ZERO issues, or scratches, dust or any sign of use at all. It also comes with the limited edition hard case with all the goodies inside, untouched. Let me know if anyone is interested. PM me for high quality photos and videos of the guitar. If you want a small taste, check this video I did, Smooth Melodic Jam by Stel Andre | *New* Coffeebreakgrooves Lesson - YouTube and you can find more on my channel. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Ok Kids...

Considering sale of my 2014 Honeyburst Rosewood neck Axis. 9.7 out of 10. W/OHSC in perfect shape.

Thereís a little worming on low e side of neck, and a faint imperfection on the top edge of the headstock. Otherwise just very very fine pick marks. Stored at a min 40%RH via a Cigar Oasis II active humidifier in my nifty trophy case. More photos upon request.

Asking $1650 shipped Continental USA.

You know what do do!

- Flash

Flash

AXIS | 2012 | TRIBUTE | Purple
    AXIS | 2012 | PDN | Honeyburst
    AXIS | 2014 | PDN | BFR | Neptune Blue
    AXIS | 2014 | PDN | MM90 | Neptune Blue

AXIS | 2016 | PDN | Starry Night
    AXIS | 2014 | Honey Burst | All Rosewood Neck

SILO | 1996 | Trans Teal | Floyd Rose | Recessed Neckplate
    SILO Special | 2012 | PDN | Trem | Honeyburst
    20TH Anny SILO #1 | Hardtail
    20TH Anny SILO #2 | Hardtail

User Info Menu

FOR SALE - Albert Lee HH with trem and coil split

Parting with my pristine Music Man Albert Lee HH. It has the tremolo and push-pull tone for coil splitting. Five way switch. Originally built and shipped to Guitar Center on May 31, 2011. ZERO fret wear. All original. All-rosewood neck is super smooth and only minimal signs of use. Action and playability are incredible, just as you would expect. Comes with original Music Man hard shell case ... in great condition.

Kept in non-smoking environment, not gigged. More pics available on request.

Will sell and ship in Continental U.S. for $1500.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-5-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-4-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-3-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-2-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-1-jpg  

Brian
    Jacksonville, Florida
    --
    2004 Blue Pearl Albert Lee SSS/hardtail
    2011 Metallic Blue Albert Lee HH/trem
    2014 Trans Walnut HH/hardtail
    2016 Trans Buttermilk Valentine/hardtail
    2018 Toluca Lake Blue Valentine/trem

User Info Menu

BUMP , price reduced

Quote Originally Posted by look_at_her View Post
    Majesty :
    Bought November 2016 , condition : very good - no dings , scratches , slightly faded gold hardware ( bridge plate , switch ) - common issue .Plays like a dream ( theater . ) . All original , no mods etc.
    Comes with original case and paperwork

Price :
    Majesty : 2500 Ä . Shipped to most EU countries , outside ? no idea yet .
    Pics ? Yes :

Music Man Artisan Azurro and LIII Bodhi Blue - Google Photos

If you want some more details or have questions just PM me ,
    Thanks for watching
    2007 Rad Red LUKE SOLD
    2008 Tobacco Burst Axis SOLD
    2013 Bodhi Blue LIII hss SOLD
    2016 Majesty Artisan Azurro