Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

Cool Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Please understand that Ernie Ball is the only guitar manufacturer to provide a “For Sale Or Trade” service. This service is also free of charge. It is expected that the rules are strictly adhered to by all posters who use this privilege.

The rules, set out below, have evolved over time at the collective request of fellow Forum members in an attempt to overcome issues that have arisen from time to time.

*Sellers, Buyers and Traders are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
    *Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Before posting an advert you will need a posting history of at least 25 previous posts throughout the Forum over a period of at least one month. Most importantly, you must be a contributing member of good standing in the forum community. In borderline cases, Moderators will review your posting history and will remove your advert if they deem necessary. 'Serial posting' in an attempt to obtain 25 posts in a short time period of time is not allowed.

2) Only EB/MM items may be advertised.

3) No advertising for a friend.

4) In the case of a sale, state the selling price.

5) Asking for payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

6) Do not link your post to an on-line auction (e.g. Ebay) or to any other media where you may have placed your advert.

7) No comments please. If you need to compliment, ask/answer questions, or negotiate then do so by private message.

8) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

9) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

10) Please limit the number and size of photographs in your posts. Maximum of 5 photos per post (less is OK too). You can privately share more photos with interested buyers when they contact you.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your posts and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.

Many thanks!
    Last edited by DrKev; 09-14-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Rule 10 added

Asking: $1,850 (shipped to anywhere in the USA)

Like all of you folks, I'm a Music Man fan. I own few basses and a couple electrics from Ernie Ball.

But in 2010 I started a hobby of buying really old vintage guitars for collecting purposes. One of the acquisitions I made was for this really nice 1979 Sabre II. But I'm in a bit of a financial jam and need to sell this guitar from my collection. This is a Mint 1979 Music Man Sabre II electric. It's in collector condition. It looks brand new and it feels brand new. Here's the story behind it:

It was originally sold in Japan to collector that had held onto it for 30 years before selling it. In 2009 it was sold to a guy in MD that bought and sold collector condition musical instruments for extra income.

I came along in 2010 to buy it from this guy in MD. I intended on keeping it for several more years and I have not played this guitar for more 2 hours since buying it.

This has not been a player's guitar. It has sat virtually unplayed and when you put it in your hands, you could swear that it was made in 2017. But of course this could become a player guitar and that would be up to you.

The only three things I did since buying the guitar was change out the strings, replace the leather handle on the case with another leather handle in the same color and I custom ordered an extra pick guard from Pick Guard Heaven. There are photos of both pick guards and both will be included with the guitar. The original black guard looks new as well.
    The cool thing about this is that the manual and warrantee card are in Japanese. Those items along with the original case and keys are included.

Here's a link to the photos:
    Update your browser to use Google Drive - Drive Help

Please if you need to know anything about the specifics of this guitar please feel free to write me anytime.

Here's one more photo below.

Last edited by jazzyitalian; 03-10-2017 at 10:48 PM.

Putting my Sterling by Musicman Silo30 up for sale. Basswood body with maple neck and rosewood fretboard. These were a limited release when SBMM was first introduced.

Only mods I've made are chrome knobs and a tele style switch tip. Currently has EB strap locks installed. I have originals as well and can reinstall.

Asking $385 shipped/PP in the cont USA. Including the SBMM gigbag in the sale.

Reflex - Trans Black Flame

EBMM SUB4 Bass

Selling my EVH Sig, Nice unfaded purple in the rare hardtail model! Neck and frets are super clean, body has some indentations on the top and some finish wear on the back. With original hard shell case. $2500 shipped.

FS: PDN Neptune Morse (maple)

Featherlight (like 7.2lbs i think), near mint condition, Morse standard with roasted maple neck and board. Very reluctant to sell this because it's rare as hen's teeth to find a lightweight Morse. but i have too many guitars and my 1987 morse is enough for the gigs I do. comes with OHSC and original shipping box.

$1750 plus shipping.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-morse_pdn-jpg
    ------------------------------------------

www.beyondorangemusic.com

SELL ME YOUR 1st 50 MORSE!!!

1977 Stingray Bass B00 natural
    1987/8 Morse
    1993 Van Halen hardtail
    1994 Albert Lee
    1998 Axis hardtail
    1998 Axis hardtail
    2000 Silhouette Bass, rw board
    2001 Mr. Horsepower 12 of 25
    2005 Axis SSRW
    2014 PDN Neptune Morse maple
    2014 PDN Neptune Morse rw

2016 NAMM Axis Super Sport semi-hollow one-off

Selling my 2016 NAMM Axis Super Sport semi-hollow one-off. I bought it brand new from The Music Farm, an authorized dealer. I never played it and it has been in its case with the exception of taking it out for pictures.

This is a one-off display piece for Summer NAMM 2016. Finish is Translucent Teal Burst. Amazing roasted flame maple neck and fret board. In unplayed, collector condition. Looking for $2399.00 USD. I am in the Boston, MA area and will ship anywhere in the continental USA.

If interested, please PM. Thanks for looking.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-fullsizerender-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-fullsizerender3-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-fullsizerender7-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-mm-axis-ss-semi-hollow-namm-2016-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-namm-2016-guitars-jpg

2009 25th Anniversary Reflex - Artist Relations

2016 Fender Am. Vintage 59 Strat - Ltd. Ed. Thin Skin
    2015 Fender Am. Standard Strat - Ltd. Ed. HH
    2015 Fender Am. Deluxe Strat - V neck
    2014 PRS Private Stock McCarty Singlecut
    2013 Alvarez Yairi Masterworks DYM70

Silhouette Special

Back to sell another one of my beauties. Still out of commission and forced into retirement for medical reasons and need the cash.

Silhouette Special (Excellent Condition) and approximately 10 to 15 hours of actual playing time and never taken out of the house except for our move. It has not been played in the last few years but is taken out of the case and cleaned, polished, and oiled periodically.

The factory calls this white but it not a pure white, it more of a cream.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-white_mm-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-white_silo_bk-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-white_hs-jpg

I can provide more photos upon request.

Specs:
    White
    Shell Pick Guard
    HSS
    Vintage Tremolo
    Rosewood Fretboard
    Case
    Original shipping box

CONUS only, please.
    Price: $800.00 + Actual (CONUS) Shipping & Insurance

Thanks!
    Last edited by DJ.; 06-20-2017 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Price Reduction

2002 Axis Super Sport - $1000 shipped CONUS

2002 Axis Super Sport - $1000 shipped CONUS

A fantastic looking and sounding 7 lbs 7 oz tone monster
    I have taken many pictures showing a few cosmetic blemishes.
    Typical neck pocket cracks (finish only).
    Few blemishes on the back and two on the front (all pictured)
    All stock, comes with original case and tremolo arm.
    One latch on the case does not work.
    According to serial # the birthdate is June 19th, 2002.
    Weighs only 7lbs and 7oz

Many high quality pictures at this link.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-1-jpg

I have a Silhouette Special SSH hardtail Blue Dawn 2001 for sale in Germany. It has maple fretboard, pearloid white pickguard, black pickups and knobs. Apart from a few rather minor battle marks it is in good condition. The most obvious is a scratch below the right hand forearm rest.
    OSHC included.

I had the electronics exchanged though:
    Dimarzio AT-1 Bridge
    Dimarzio Fast Track 1 middle
    Dimarzio Pro Track neck
    5 way switch: bridge, bridge parallel middle, bridge parallel neck, middle, neck
    500k Volume pot, 250k Fender no load tone pot
    So now the humbucker sounds resemble Axis, and the rear quack position shows some quack, but fatter and not much quieter than the humbucker sounds. That Fast Track alone also sounds pretty good.

1300 EUR seems a good starting point to me. Will ship to Europe which may be from 30-50 EUR depending where you are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_20170327_125703725-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_20170327_125628596-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_20170327_125556938-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_20170327_125447750-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_20170327_125432485-jpg  

Last edited by headcrash; 04-16-2017 at 10:58 AM.
    2001 Axis SuperSport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold
    1997 Axis Sport HSS hardtail maple fretboard translucent red
    2001 Silo Special HSS hardtail maple fretboard BlueDawn
    2002 AL MM90 hardtail maple fretboard honeyburst converted to AL 2H

SOLD! 201? SBMM AX20 Rockstar Edition

SOLD! 1999 Axis Super Sport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold How could I ? stupid idiot...

SOLD! 1999 Axis Sport H-H hardtail maple fretboard black

For Sale:

I have 2 great Music Man instruments for sale:

2016 ST. Vincent in Blue/white. It's setup with 9's and the bridge is set to float. The St. Vincent has accompanied me on 3 gigs, and it's a killer guitar - I just can't get past the ergonomics. $1600 shipped to ConUS.

2016 Morse Y2D. Hard Tail, purple sunset, and non-quilt top. $1550 shipped to ConUS. Another killer guitar, but whenever I go to a show, I alwasys grab my JP6. Someone needs to take this guitar out and let it be played.

Both guitars come with the original case, but the candy is missing.

Pics and Serial numbers available for serious inquiries.

Thanks!

I have two Game Changer HSHp guitars. One never sees light. I would like to trade for an Axis. Please let me know if you are interested. Happy to email pictures and serial upon request.

I'm also open to reasonable offers.
    "To this day I don't have a guitar idol. I have people who are my favorites." Randy Rhoads

'13 GC HSHP
    '14 GC HSHP
    '14 ASS Semi HHP
    '14 ASS Semi MM90

Mesa Boogie Mark V 25
    Suhr Corso
    Bad Cat 2x12
    Black Star HT-1

Hi all,

Might consider to trade my (at least near mint, one scuff on the above side of the upper horn, you'll have to know to see it) 2007 LE Luke, for a MINT Radiance Red Luke II/ natty headstock+ (a little bit of) cash or a ASS piezo w/maple board. Prefer non tremolo. EU makes it a lot easier
    Last edited by Luc; 05-06-2017 at 04:10 PM.
    2003 Luke Luke Blue signed twice by Lucious
    2007 Luke LE Blue Dawn signed by Lucious

Cool JP13 7-String $2400 *Including Insured Shipping*

Hey all! Looking to off-load my 2013 JP13 7-string in Platinum Silver. Excellent condition, no dings/scratches that I can find There's a small amount of rust on the A-string neck pup flat pole piece. I'll clean this off before shipping, but in case it gives me issue, I am disclosing it. Also, the latching part of the battery box is slightly cracked, but it in no way affects the function or closing mechanism. Fully functional. Only selling because I got a JP15 7 and they're essentially the same guitar... plus I need to raise some cash for a new Majesty Monarchy

$2400 Shipped! Email me!

More pics available on request; this was from Sweetwater, but it hasn't changed lol.
    2015 Sahara Burst JP15 7 Flame
    2014 Diego Blue Albert Lee HH
    2014 Sterling Silver SBMM *Signed* JP-60D
    2013 Plat. Silver JP13 7
    ******ON PRE-ORDER************
    2016 JP16 7, St. Vincent, Valentine, SBMM JP157 & Majesty

2014 PDN Neptune Blue JP6 Loaded

This case queen has remained in the case, never gigged. I'm the only owner, and it came from Dubaldo. Played it a few times, and it's flawless. Sounds amazing!! Roasted maple neck with killer flame to it. African mahogany body, everything stock. It is one of my personal favorites! Comes with OHSC. The outside of the case might have some minor marks just from the walls or relocating to grab a guitar or two, but it never left the house. Full disclosure on that and I can take fresh pics of anything.

Asking $2100 OBO. I ship via UPS ground to the CONUS and I'll even cover it and the Paypal fees. So you got Free Shipping insured!

2015 PDN Vintage Tobacco Burst JP6 w/ Piezo

This PDN is a favorite of mine and I use this one weekly at church in a praise band. It has been a solid work horse. Adler body, maple neck. Non-matching headstock which I found it cooler than matching headstock (for this particular guitar), but that is my personal opinion. Comes with OHSC, has marks on the case just from moving from home to church. The guitar hasn't been abused or anything. Plays well and sounds great! Photos are stock from the day I bought the guitar. Please forgive me for that. I'm the only owner. I would take fresh pics for you if you need to see anything again. The condition hasn't changed at all, besides the case has some gigging marks from lugging to/from homestead.

Asking $2100 OBO. I will ship via UPS ground and cover any Paypal fees. Free shipping!