Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

Cool Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Please understand that Ernie Ball is the only guitar manufacturer to provide a “For Sale Or Trade” service. This service is also free of charge. It is expected that the rules are strictly adhered to by all posters who use this privilege.

The rules, set out below, have evolved over time at the collective request of fellow Forum members in an attempt to overcome issues that have arisen from time to time.

*Sellers, Buyers and Traders are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
    *Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Before posting an advert you will need a posting history of at least 25 previous posts throughout the Forum over a period of at least one month. Most importantly, you must be a contributing member of good standing in the forum community. In borderline cases, Moderators will review your posting history and will remove your advert if they deem necessary. 'Serial posting' in an attempt to obtain 25 posts in a short time period of time is not allowed.

2) Only EB/MM items may be advertised.

3) No advertising for a friend.

4) In the case of a sale, state the selling price.

5) Asking for payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

6) Do not link your post to an on-line auction (e.g. Ebay) or to any other media where you may have placed your advert.

7) No comments please. If you need to compliment, ask/answer questions, or negotiate then do so by private message.

8) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

9) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

10) Please limit the number and size of photographs in your posts. Maximum of 5 photos per post (less is OK too). You can privately share more photos with interested buyers when they contact you.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your posts and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.

Many thanks!
    Last edited by DrKev; 09-14-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Rule 10 added

Hi all,

Might consider to trade my (at least near mint, one scuff on the above side of the upper horn, you'll have to know to see it) 2007 LE Luke, for a MINT Radiance Red Luke II/ natty headstock+ (a little bit of) cash or a ASS piezo w/maple board. Prefer non tremolo. EU makes it a lot easier
    Last edited by Luc; 05-06-2017 at 04:10 PM.
    2003 Luke Luke Blue signed twice by Lucious
    2007 Luke LE Blue Dawn signed by Lucious

Cool JP13 7-String $2400 *Including Insured Shipping*

Hey all! Looking to off-load my 2013 JP13 7-string in Platinum Silver. Excellent condition, no dings/scratches that I can find There's a small amount of rust on the A-string neck pup flat pole piece. I'll clean this off before shipping, but in case it gives me issue, I am disclosing it. Also, the latching part of the battery box is slightly cracked, but it in no way affects the function or closing mechanism. Fully functional. Only selling because I got a JP15 7 and they're essentially the same guitar... plus I need to raise some cash for a new Majesty Monarchy

$2400 Shipped! Email me!

More pics available on request; this was from Sweetwater, but it hasn't changed lol.
    2015 Sahara Burst JP15 7 Flame
    2014 Diego Blue Albert Lee HH
    2014 Sterling Silver SBMM *Signed* JP-60D
    2013 Plat. Silver JP13 7
    ******ON PRE-ORDER************
    2016 JP16 7, St. Vincent, Valentine, SBMM JP157 & Majesty

AL BFR For Sale

Hi all,

I'm including one photo, but can provide more pics on request. Guitar has been stored in case when not used and have been pampered. Guitar will be shipped with an oh-so-soft baby diaper for post practice rub down. Shipping CONUS only, will split cost:

2008 Albert Lee BFR in flame pinkburst. This was originally Pete duBaldo's guitar and came to me from the guy who bought it from him. Not sure if this first came with with a G&G case, but I received it in a standard EBMM SKB with COA. As many of you know, MM is no longer putting the BFR inlay on the 12th fret. It doesn't make the guitar sound any better, but it does add a little something to the overall look. The birdseye is pretty nice as well. I'd say the overall condition is very good to excellent. Asking $1600, no trades.

PM me if you are interested.
    Thanks!

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-al_bfr-jpg
    Last edited by assMan; 07-17-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    Proud Owner:
    2008 AL BFR
    2009 25th Anniversary: Maple/Maple-Trem

Fully Loaded JP6 with Bare Knuckle Alnico Nailbombs

Hoping to sell my fully-loaded JP6 with a great birdseye on the neck, currently equipped with a Bare Knuckle Alnico magnet Nailbomb set.

Original pickups (Custom Neck that-we-all-know-is-an-Air-Norton, and D-Sonic) are included. No scratches, nicks, dents, or swirls. Hardly any fret wear, and hardly any buzz despite my ridiculously low setup (1mm action, just under .3mm relief). Amazing near NoS shape for a guitar almost 10 years old now. Plays great, and the Nailbombs scream with an unleashed, very vintage sound considering their output. I tend to run volume at about 80%, and kick up to 100% for an 'extra channel' gain boost, or roll way back for a dirty alt. rock clean.

I'm only selling because I have my eyes on a very specific guitar to replace a lost hole-in-the-heart model I owned previously. $1400 shipped and paypal'd
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-1-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-new2-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-new3-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_0971-jpg  
    Last edited by panther_king; 07-07-2017 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Price Drop
    02/21/2008 John Petrucci with Piezo in Red burst
    03/02/2009 Rosewood Neck Luke BFR in Cabernet Pearl

MINT Ernie Ball Music Man Valentine molded case. Came with my 2017 Valentine guitar and I don't need it anymore. $90 shipped in the U.S.

NOTE:
    It also fits an Ibanez Satriani model and Mushok MMM1 baritone guitar.
    Both of those Ibanez models fit incredibly snug.
    (Hate to state the obvious, but those Ibanez guitars pictured are not included.)

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case1.JPG

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case2.JPG

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case3.JPG

http://fingerchili.com/gearpage/case4.JPG
    Last edited by radrock; 07-23-2017 at 08:25 AM.
    Check out my music on iTunes, CDBaby and Amazon

Happily Own

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98)

Valentine Satin Natural #G77122 (8/26/16)

EBMM JP XI. Nothing wrong with this guitar its a great guitar in great shape...I just like my Axis more. Tthe case has that new smell is nice! Less then a year old still have warranty card which can be mailed in =) Have great postive feedback on that big auction site.

Need to free up funds to fund another amp purchase (shhh don't tell the wife).

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_1448_zpsxl0zjwxo-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_1447_zpslycasajk-jpg

$1400 - we split shipping/insurance. I'm in Austin texas - local pickup gets a nice discount.
    Last edited by mrpingua; 07-12-2017 at 08:13 PM.

SBMM Valentine JV60 pickups

Hi all - I have a set of the SBMM Valentine JV60 pickups for sale. I replaced this with something more to my taste so I figured I'd put these up for sale in case anyone is interested. $100 shipped and paypalled anywhere in the Continental U.S. gets the set. Thanks for looking. You can reach me at stevebammer at gmail dot com.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-20170629_151648243_ios-jpg
    SBMM JV60 w/flame roasted maple neck/dealer split HB upgrade S/N SG34682
    Vox VT20+
    Zoom G3X
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

As unpopular as it may be... I just cannot bind with the MM90 pickups...
    If someone is interested in this AL black MM90, rosewood neck, MM case, mint, case candies, top condition, just PM me.
    I'm in Belgium so great opportunity for E.U. fans.
    I'm open to trades : AL HH or Luke III

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-19577262_10155423546928058_9035264366966705504_o-jpg
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS PDN 2014 Neptune Blue
    AL HH PDN 2016 Starry Night
    AL MM90 Black

Fair price for Y2D in Europe?

MODERATOR NOTE: I've moved this from the general forum because it is a For Sale ad in format and detail, even if the seller isn't sure. Respond to the seller by PM please. No comments. Thanks.

---

Hello folks,

haven't posted here in a long time which is also related to the reason of this post. Basically, due to work, family etc I don't play nearly as much as I used to. In light of that it may be a bit overkill to have three guitars sitting around, so I am debating selling one. I don't want to get rid of my Lake Placid Blue AL HH but I am considering selling my Y2D Steve Morse.

Thing is, I have no clue what a fair price would be for it in Europe which is why I am asking here for your honest opinions. I don't have the urge to rob somebody of his very last dollar but I don't want to underprice it either if that makes sense, hence my asking for your opinions. Don't know for sure if this kind of thread is allowed, if not, my apologies. But i did figure NOT to post it in the "for sale" thread as the decision to sell or not hasn't been made yet and I am looking for comments which are not allowed in that thread.

Details on the guitar:
    Hardtail Y2D Purple Sunset with natural neck.
    Got it in 2009 from Dubaldomusic
    Back of headstock is signed by Steve Morse (happened before I bought it, at a clinic at Dubaldo's)
    It has been rarely played, especially the past few years and it probably deserves an owner who does actually play it regularly and not like once a year (it's terrible I know )

Pictures:

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-y2d1-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-y2d2-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-y2d3-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-y2d4-jpg

Currently I am living in the Netherlands in Europe where I think these are a bit more rare that in the states.

Thanks for your inputs.
    Last edited by DrKev; 07-04-2017 at 07:33 AM.
    EBMM Steve Morse Y2D Hardtail (Purple Sunset)

EBMM Albert Lee HH (Lake Placid Blue) Rosewood Neck

EBMM Steve Morse Signature Hardtail (Blue Burst) (went across the pond to my father)

PRS SE Custom 24 (gone, traded in for the AL)
    Blackstar HT-5C

PRICE DROP: 2014 Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow + Reflex MOD

2014 Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow
    Black Cherry Burst
    Reflex Mod

This is probably the lightest guitar I've ever played. Guitar is mint with hardshell case and case goodies. There are two insignificant small bubbles under the finish on the back of the guitar but as all wood is different I didn't think anything of it but have listed it here for full disclosure.

I added a Fender S1 switch to give it the same switching capability of the Music Man 25th Anniversary and Reflex have without drilling any holes. The switch is basically a Series / Parallel switch which gives the following sounds.
    Same pickups as the standard Axis. 5 position switch with split coils. See details here:
    Axis Super Sport Semi-hollow with 25th Anniversary/Reflex Wiring

Asking $1800 + shipping and PayPal fees

EVH - Blue Quilt
    1995 - Luke I - Pearl Blue
    2009 - 25th Anniversary
    2011 - Luke II - True Gold BFR
    2012 - Axis Tribute - Trans Pink
    2012 - Albert Lee SSS - White Pearl
    2014 - Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow (Reflex mod) - Black Cherry Burst
    2016 - Cutlass - Vintage Sunburst

Take a break from playin' guitar and read a webcomic: nemu*nemu!

PRICE DROP: 2012 Albert Lee SSS

2012 Albert Lee SSS
    Entirely stock. White Pearl color. Beautiful flame maple neck. Original hard shell case.
    Asking $1400 + shipping and paypal fees

EVH - Blue Quilt
    1995 - Luke I - Pearl Blue
    2009 - 25th Anniversary
    2011 - Luke II - True Gold BFR
    2012 - Axis Tribute - Trans Pink
    2012 - Albert Lee SSS - White Pearl
    2014 - Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow (Reflex mod) - Black Cherry Burst
    2016 - Cutlass - Vintage Sunburst

Take a break from playin' guitar and read a webcomic: nemu*nemu!

Mint condition 6-string JP13 With Hardshell case for sale or trade.

Mint condition 6-string JP13 With Hardshell case for sale or trade. Looking for a 7-string JP Guitar.

Guitar has no blemishes, marks, or any imperfections.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-1-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-3-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-4-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-5-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-8-jpg

I finally pulled the trigger on an Axis to complement my ASS semis and complete the triad. Need to sell one of my Game Changers--have two, one is collecting dust. Accordingly, I have a HSH Piezo with trem for sale. Excellent condition, super clean, professionally set up on July 13 with new slinkys. Neck and fretboard also cleaned and conditioned. OHSC, trem arm, springs, etc. Happy to send pics upon request.

This guitar has not been gigged or played outside of my house (non-smoking). Neck faithfully cleaned and conditioned every six months. Ready to go out of the case. Love these guitars and would not be selling if I didn't have two that are exactly the same. This was the deal I made with the old lady to buy the Axis and she's not budging! (Or I would happily keep both.)

Shipped to U.S. address for $1600. Don't think you can get a better guitar for the money. Can ship to other countries if you figure out the logistics and cover the cost.
    "To this day I don't have a guitar idol. I have people who are my favorites." Randy Rhoads

'13 GC HSHP
    '14 GC HSHP
    '14 ASS Semi HHP
    '14 ASS Semi MM90

Mesa Boogie Mark V 25
    Suhr Corso
    Bad Cat 2x12
    Black Star HT-1

Two Steve Morse models for sale

Due to an unfortunate turn of life events, I need to sell much of my collection. Painful to do so, but I'll start with these:

1. Steve Morse y2d, purple sunset quilted top. Bought from dubaldos in late 2005, I believe this was among the first of the y2ds that shipped. Excellent shape, no dings, no finish cracks. Mostly played at home. I've gigged it about 5 times in the last 10 years.

2. Steve Morse model, beautiful vintage sunburst finish. Never gigged, been a case queen for many years. Nearly invisible, very tiny finish crack at neck heel. This was the first ebmm I ever bought, ordered (oddly enough) on steves birthday in 2003. I guess I figured I'd buy myself a present for his bday!

$1300 for the y2d, $1150 for the Morse. I'll cover paypal fees and shipping via ups ground, conus only.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_0424-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_0425-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_0426-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_0428-jpg

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_0429-jpg

I'll be offering some of my petrucci models in the near future, if anyone may be interested in those.

Thanks,

Sean
    SM standard vintage sunburst
    SMy2d purple sunset
    JP6 pearl red burst
    JP6 mystic dream
    JP6 desert gold
    JP6 autumn redrise
    JP6 blue dawn
    JP6 Cardinal red sparkle
    JP6 Gold Sparkle
    JP6 Starry Night