Ernie Ball CRNR Keith Richards
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

Cool Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Please understand that Ernie Ball is the only guitar manufacturer to provide a “For Sale Or Trade” service. This service is also free of charge. It is expected that the rules are strictly adhered to by all posters who use this privilege.

The rules, set out below, have evolved over time at the collective request of fellow Forum members in an attempt to overcome issues that have arisen from time to time.

*Sellers, Buyers and Traders are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
    *Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Before posting an advert you will need a posting history of at least 25 previous posts throughout the Forum over a period of at least one month. Most importantly, you must be a contributing member of good standing in the forum community. In borderline cases, Moderators will review your posting history and will remove your advert if they deem necessary. 'Serial posting' in an attempt to obtain 25 posts in a short time period of time is not allowed.

2) Only EB/MM items may be advertised.

3) No advertising for a friend.

4) In the case of a sale, state the selling price.

5) Asking for payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

6) Do not link your post to an on-line auction (e.g. Ebay) or to any other media where you may have placed your advert.

7) No comments please. If you need to compliment, ask/answer questions, or negotiate then do so by private message.

8) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

9) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

10) Please limit the number and size of photographs in your posts. Maximum of 5 photos per post (less is OK too). You can privately share more photos with interested buyers when they contact you.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your posts and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.

Many thanks!
    Last edited by DrKev; 09-14-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Rule 10 added

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: MusicMan JPX-7, with the stainless-steel frets. 9.5/10 condition: everything mint except the headstock, where a small dent in the finish was repaired with nail polish. You can only tell from up-close
    Modifications (if any): Bareknuckle HolyDiver at bridge position. I'll ship this with a Crunchlab too (not the one from the guitar) in case you wish to swap it back. Will also come with a Tremol-no installed, and all relevant accessories for adjustements of it.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original BFR hardcase, paperwork, Certificate of Authenticity etc...
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Seattle
    International OK? : US48 only
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): on here is fine
    References (eBay or other forum userid): plenty of references buying guitars on WG's exchange, some members are also on here. Feel free to ask if required, and when providing your own references
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1750
    Pictures:
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-dsc_3251-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-dsc_3249-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-dsc_3244-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-dsc_3240-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-dsc_3239-jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: MusicMan Valentine PDN2016, stainless steel frets, ebony fingerboard, Starry Night finish. Brand new condition, not a single trace of having been played.
    Modifications (if any): None.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original hardcase, paperwork, Certificate of Authenticity etc...
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Seattle
    International OK? : US48 only
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): on here is fine
    References (eBay or other forum userid): plenty of references buying guitars on WG's exchange, some members are also on here. Feel free to ask if required, and when providing your own references
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1900
    Pictures:
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-dsc_3184-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-dsc_3182-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-dsc_3180-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-dsc_3178-jpg

Just got done playing this one for the first time in months and this will make anybody SUPER HAPPY! What an axe! Lack of forearm contour means I would rarely play it... but man... what a guitar.

Cool Albert Lee Dargie Delight II

albert lee dargie delight II SSS with trem
    very good condition
    incl. case
    2150€
    guitar is located in austria, don't know the current situation for shipping outside EU (Cites).
    pics: mm al dd II - Photos by clmz hmz / 500px

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-mumans-jpg

I bought a case queen JP6 last January. Plays like a dream other than my hand keeps hitting the pickup selector and I just can't get around it. The piezo sounds great still has plastic on the back. It is a cherry burst. I would like to trade for a Super Sport with P90 and piezo. Or at least discuss other EBMM with piezos.

Friendly reminder...

Serial posting to reach/exceed 25 posts is not allowed.

Serial posting and waiting a few days so it's not so obvious, doesn't make it less allowed. And we're not idiots.

Thanks.
    Last edited by DrKev; 01-15-2018 at 03:19 AM.
    An Irishman in Paris...
    2005 LE Buttercream Silhouette Special

Forum Rules and Useful MM Guitar Info
    Required reading - Forum Decorum

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

I do not work for EBMM. I'm just a moderator.

For sale in the UK and EU:
    2011 EBMM Ernie Ball Music Man Luke BFR Black Sugar
    Stunning example in a subtly shimmering and very fine grain Black Sugar finish.
    Excellent condition, complete with original hard case and all case candy, including the BFR certificate.
    1750 or make me an offer!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-20171208_160317-jpg  
    Axis Super Sport
    Luke BFR
    Kemper Powerhead

https://www.youtube.com/user/skirtedknob/featured

EBMM JP13 7 BFR w/ Rosewood neck

$1900 shipped and paypal'd CONTIGUOUS USA ONLY

Plays great sounds great. Very good condition except for a chip on the body (shown on last picture). What was once my dream guitar but wrist issues keep me from playing it very often if at all. Includes fancy OHSC, certificate of authenticity, etc.

Also had the back panel plate signed by JP. Just a neat little bonus.

You can find my username + feedback profile on talkbass.com and reverb.com. Same username.

Please PM me with any offers or questions. : )

Google drive link to pictures because I couldn't get them to upload.

For Sale - SBMM JV60 with upgrades. This guitar was purchased from DuBaldo's Music brand new in March of 2017. It is in excellent condition. It has never been out of my house. It has a VERY nice roasted flamed Maple neck with Maple Fretboard. With the Ash body, upgraded pups and saddles this guitar has a ton of sustain with harmonics and overtones to match. It is a very ALIVE guitar. I'm selling to fund another purchase. It has the following upgrades:

1. DiMarzio PAF 36th Anniversary Bridge Pup in the neck position
    2. DiMarzio AT-1 Andy Timmons pup in bridge position
    3. Graphtec string saver saddles
    4. Schaller locking tuners
    5. Very highly polished frets - which feel VERY much like stainless they are that smooth.
    6. The tone knob has a split coil switch - installed by DuBaldo's Music.
    7. Push/push treble boost volume switch.

I bought this guitar new from Pete at DuBaldo's for $700. Including the upgrades (pups were professionally installed) I have over $1000 into this guitar. I'm asking $750 shipped and paypalled to anywhere in the Continental U.S. Comes with a Gig Bag. Pics below. I have a TON more pics upon request.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-jv60_1-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-jv60_2-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-jv60_3-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-jv60_6-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-jv60_5-jpg
    Last edited by edhalen; 02-19-2018 at 05:16 AM.
    EBMM 25th Anniversary G47729 DOB 8/5/2009
    SBMM SUB AX4 Duncan JB/Jazz pups SD pots StoneTone Rock Block trem block upgrade
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

Silo Spec Blue Dawn MN non tremolo 2001

Up for sale (also considering trade, depends...) a wonderful Silhouette Special Blue Dawn with fixed bridge and maple neck in very good condition. It was made in 2001.
    Bought this guitar in early 2013 from a nice guy in Canada, played it several months, exchanged its pickups to get it more in Axis/Axis Sport territory (unfortunately sold the original electronics). After some time I just couldn't bond with it, as I'd liked and as she deserved.
    I've had it up for sale since serveral months, and recently luckily scored a original bridge and middle pickup from a Silhouette hoping to fall in love with her again. So I exchanged the pickups again, and the sound is now really close to stock, with a Dimarzio Virtual PAF in bridge, Dimarzio custom Silo middle, Dimarzio Virtual Vintage Pro 54 in neck.

The wiring is the same like in the original Silo SSH:
    1. both bridge pickup coils series
    2. bridge-side coil of bridge humbucker parallel middle pickup
    3. neck-side coil of bridge humbucker parallel neck pickup, dummy coil of neck pickup deactivated
    4. middle pickup parallel neck pickup, dummy coil of neck pickup deactivated
    5. neck pickup, dummy coil activated

This is the sound that belongs to that guitar, open, very strat-like, a nice crunch using the humbucker. But still, I don't find the love for that guitar, seems to be gone.

There is very little fret wear considering its age and I've had it professionally set up by the end of 2015 for .010 - .046 D'addario XL110 strings. There is absolutely zero fret buzz and the action is just perfect, to be honest it plays the best of my four Balls.

It does have some battle marks, which the pics should show. I will send more pics, please pm.
    OHSC included. I'd say 1200 EUR as a starting point.

I'd primarily like to sell it, but I am also considering a trade. I am always on the hunt for Axis Sports HH or HSS non-tremolo, preferrably maple necks and in rare or unusual finishes (except any black). Also AL HH, ASS or Reflex might get my attention, as long as they are non-tremolo.

Selling it preferrably to the EU region, shipping costs depend on where you are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-20180221_092639-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-20180221_092650-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-20180221_092838-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-20180221_092752-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-20180221_092746-jpg  

Last edited by headcrash; 02-21-2018 at 02:32 AM.
    2001 Axis Sport HH hardtail maple fretboard burnt apple
    2001 Axis SuperSport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold
    1997 Axis Sport HSS hardtail maple fretboard translucent red
    2001 Silo Special HSS hardtail maple fretboard BlueDawn ** for sale **
    2002 AL MM90 hardtail maple fretboard honeyburst converted to AL 2H

Lower price

Quote Originally Posted by peterd79 View Post
    Will be posting pictures soon...

Selling a near mint condition Sterling LK100D no problems with it at all. Selling to free up some funds to make another Guitar purchase.

Comes with the stock transition pickups and gig bag. Will also include Ernie Ball Strap locks and the very nicely matched Ernie Ball Imperial Blue guitar strap.

I'm asking $725 (obo) which includes shipping cont. US and fees. Im willing to ship internationally however buyer is responsible for shipping charges and any duties and or taxes that may apply.
    asking 675 shipped and ppg
    Enjoy the Journey - Enjoy the Process
    G27494 20th Anniversary Silhouette
    G53462 Silhouette Special
    SG31073 StingRay
    SG26540 LK100D
    SG23128 AX40
    SG VALENTINE
    SG36060 LUKE

Last try before I send it to Reverb. Would love to sell to a forum member!

2014 Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow
    Black Cherry Burst
    Reflex Mod

This is probably the lightest guitar I've ever played. Guitar is mint with hardshell case and case goodies. There are two insignificant small bubbles under the finish on the back of the guitar but as all wood is different I didn't think anything of it but have listed it here for full disclosure.

I added a Fender S1 switch to give it the same switching capability of the Music Man 25th Anniversary and Reflex have without drilling any holes. The switch is basically a Series / Parallel switch which gives the following sounds.
    Same pickups as the standard Axis. 5 position switch with split coils. See details here:
    Axis Super Sport Semi-hollow with 25th Anniversary/Reflex Wiring

Asking $1700 shipped in US

Last edited by kimonostereo; 03-08-2018 at 05:33 PM.
    EVH - Blue Quilt
    1995 - Luke I - Pearl Blue
    2009 - 25th Anniversary
    2011 - Luke II - True Gold BFR
    2012 - Axis Tribute - Trans Pink
    2014 - Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow (Reflex mod) - Black Cherry Burst
    2016 - Cutlass - Vintage Sunburst

Take a break from playin' guitar and read a webcomic: nemu*nemu!

Will be posting photos in a bit...

I'm selling a near mint condition G&G Hardshell Case BFR Black with black plush interior

Fits my Silhouette Special and my Luke and AX40D... I'm using gig bags now and this one is just collecting dust

Asking $150 shipped cont. US

PM for details
    Enjoy the Journey - Enjoy the Process
    G27494 20th Anniversary Silhouette
    G53462 Silhouette Special
    SG31073 StingRay
    SG26540 LK100D
    SG23128 AX40
    SG VALENTINE
    SG36060 LUKE

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

I would like to sell my EBMM Armada HH with black quilt top in excellent condition, my GameChanger HSHp w/trem in near mint condition, and my Trans Buttermilk Valentine in near mint condition. $1700 obo + shipping for the Armada. $1500 obo + shipping for the GC. $1600 obo + shipping for the Valentine. More pictures to follow.f93885e162277a550dbc8fb720dbd471.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Music Man Steve Morse Y2D pickup set for sale.

Took these out of the Y2D that I sold (ya, I know). I didnt bother to put them back in so now they are for sale. They are great near perfect condition. Wires have not been cut and all the original mounting screws are included.

$200 shipped in the USA
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you.