FOR SALE OR TRADE
Please understand that Ernie Ball is the only guitar manufacturer to provide a “For Sale Or Trade” service. This service is also free of charge. It is expected that the rules are strictly adhered to by all posters who use this privilege.
The rules, set out below, have evolved over time at the collective request of fellow Forum members in an attempt to overcome issues that have arisen from time to time.
*Sellers, Buyers and Traders are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
*Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.
1) Before posting an advert you will need a posting history of at least 25 previous posts throughout the Forum over a period of at least one month. Most importantly, you must be a contributing member of good standing in the forum community. In borderline cases, Moderators will review your posting history and will remove your advert if they deem necessary. 'Serial posting' in an attempt to obtain 25 posts in a short time period of time is not allowed.
2) Only EB/MM items may be advertised.
3) No advertising for a friend.
4) In the case of a sale, state the selling price.
5) Asking for payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.
6) Do not link your post to an on-line auction (e.g. Ebay) or to any other media where you may have placed your advert.
7) No comments please. If you need to compliment, ask/answer questions, or negotiate then do so by private message.
8) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.
9) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.
10) Please limit the number and size of photographs in your posts. Maximum of 5 photos per post (less is OK too). You can privately share more photos with interested buyers when they contact you.
Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your posts and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.