Music Man April BFR

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

User Info Menu

Cool Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Please understand that Ernie Ball is the only guitar manufacturer to provide a “For Sale Or Trade” service. This service is also free of charge. It is expected that the rules are strictly adhered to by all posters who use this privilege.

The rules, set out below, have evolved over time at the collective request of fellow Forum members in an attempt to overcome issues that have arisen from time to time.

*Sellers, Buyers and Traders are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
    *Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Before posting an advert you will need a posting history of at least 25 previous posts throughout the Forum over a period of at least one month. Most importantly, you must be a contributing member of good standing in the forum community. In borderline cases, Moderators will review your posting history and will remove your advert if they deem necessary. 'Serial posting' in an attempt to obtain 25 posts in a short time period of time is not allowed.

2) Only EB/MM items may be advertised.

3) No advertising for a friend.

4) In the case of a sale, state the selling price.

5) Asking for payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

6) Do not link your post to an on-line auction (e.g. Ebay) or to any other media where you may have placed your advert.

7) No comments please. If you need to compliment, ask/answer questions, or negotiate then do so by private message.

8) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

9) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

10) Please limit the number and size of photographs in your posts. Maximum of 5 photos per post (less is OK too). You can privately share more photos with interested buyers when they contact you.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your posts and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.

Many thanks!
    Last edited by DrKev; 09-14-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Rule 10 added

User Info Menu

EBMM Cutlass

Hi Everyone,

I have a 2017 Cutlass, sunburst, with a rosewood board. Stainless steel frets. Weight is 7.5lbs. It is in very good condition and includes OHSC. Price is $1200. (And yes, the E and B strings are now on correctly! It was my first 4+2 and I wasn't paying attention...)

Last edited by bbjonz; 02-21-2019 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Reflex Sold
    Silhouette (2007), Sunburst
    Axis Super Sport Semi-hollow (2014), Cherry
    Axis Super Sport MM90 (2009), Sunburst
    AL HH, Black

User Info Menu

Pickups for sale

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured the Guitars For Sale/Trade thread probably wasn't it...

SBMM AX3 humbucker set $50

Sterlings are brand new.
    All function as they should and have good lead wires.
    Last edited by wesman11483; 02-02-2019 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Actually F/S is exactly the right place!

User Info Menu

FT: Ernie Ball Music Man Reflex for Silhouette Special

Hi all, I'm hoping someone might want to trade their Silhouette Special for my Reflex. She's in perfect condition and the case is also. Looking for a newer model preferably in similar condition.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-m1-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-m2-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-m4-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-m5-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-m6-jpg  

User Info Menu

Mint Condition EBMM Valentine in Trans Buttermilk...needs a good home

Hello all!

I am selling my Valentine in Trans Buttermilk. It has less than 10 hours of playing time on it. My brother bought it for me as a gift and I had no idea I was getting it. It is a gorgeous guitar that looks and plays like a dream.

I am the original owner and it was hand picked by my rep at Sweetwater. He is a player and is the only person I trust to grab me "the one." I have posted the actual pics of the guitar from Sweetwater, but have take some of my own personal ones I can PM you. It also includes the signature Valentine hardshell case.

I am asking $1700 for this beauty and really want it to go to someone that will play the heck out of it. I am located in North County San Diego, so hit me up if you want to look at it in person. I'm a stones through from Los Angeles as well.

Thanks for looking and keep on creating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-2017-03-31-11-22-50-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-2017-03-31-11-22-50-5-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-2017-03-31-11-22-50-4-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-2017-03-31-11-22-50-3-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-2017-03-31-11-22-50-2-1-jpg  

"Time to Rock the World and do it again!"

EBMM 2017 Valentine in Trans Buttermilk...his name is "Biscuits"

User Info Menu

I've got a set of single coils from an AL available if anyone is looking.
    I also have a Sterling HS bass that I am looking to trade for a guitar.

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-clngxuncqfxepxrdfepp-jpg
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-vr7w8zsgaobabxlbaern-jpg
    If you develop an ear for sounds that are musical it is like developing an ego. You begin to refuse sounds that are not musical and that way cut yourself off from a good deal of experience. - John Cage

Neptune Blue BFR ALSSS flamed with trem
    Trans Red Axis
    Eurorack modular and synth fiend.
    Twin Reverb 15"

User Info Menu

PRICE DROP.....

FS: I'm selling my 2016 Valentine natural with brand new OHSC. Absolute Mint 10/10. This is an absolutely brilliant design of a guitar, but I just don't use it, so I'm passing it on. As you can see from the pics, both the top and neck are as gorgeous as you will ever see. Perfect looking pieces of wood for each and this is the most figuring on a Valentine neck I have seen. I bought this from Peach Guitars in the UK and so it cost me more than usual to get it to the US.

I'm asking $1750 with free shipping in the US. At $1750, I am taking a BIG loss. It needs to go to an owner that will use it.

Last edited by radrock; 03-13-2019 at 03:43 PM.
    Click for my band

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98)
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Valentine Satin Natural #G77122 (8/26/16)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)

User Info Menu

Reduced: 20th Anniversary Silo and Axis Semi-Hollow

I never intended to be selling guitars, but sometimes life can change your plans, so I've got to pare down my collection.

The prices on each of the following guitars include shipping to the continental US. I can provide additional photos on request.

20th Anniversary Silhouette
    Hardtail with piezo bridge and matching headstock

I've owned this guitar since mid-2016. It features a quilted maple top that alternates between the quilt and grain being prominent as you move it in the light. The maple neck has both birds-eye and flame in it as you move it in the light. The fingerboard is rosewood.

I played this guitar once or twice in church, but have not gigged with it otherwise. It is in excellent condition. I don't see any dings in the body or neck at all. No noticeable fret wear.

One thing to note, which based on conversation with other owners of this model on the forum is typical of this run, is the pickup covers. They have lost a bit of their luster. It's not plating coming off, at all, just that the finish on them has something of a foggy appearance in places. The bridge and knobs are not affected by this, so it's something about these pickup covers. (I believe they're custom DiMarzio pickups.)

The original cloth/tweed covered hardshell case is included.

Bottom line, it's a really gorgeous instrument from a special run, and I understand it to be one of 13 with the hardtail-piezo combination from the run. The neck plate is stamped with "Custom Made" on it as part of this commemorative run.

Serial number: G27425
    Date of birth: Nov. 7, 2006

Price: $1,475.00 by Paypal

Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow
    Hardtail, MM90s, piezo bridge and natural headstock

This Axis SS is the guitar that really made me love maple finger boards. I don't think a maple neck could be more perfect than this one. It has some birds-eye, it has some flame, and what you see varies based on how you hold it.

The MM90s are fantastic, as always, and this is probably my favorite of the five piezo-equipped EBMMs that I've played as far as how the piezo sounds on its own. Also has pearloid tuner buttons.

This guitar is in excellent condition. I am the original purchaser. It was never on floor display where I bought it, and It's only been out of my music room on one occasion when I played it at church. As a result, both the body and neck are pristine. There is slight fret wear on frets one and two under the E and B strings.

I tried to capture the quilt of this top in a picture, but it's very challenging.

Ships with original hardshell case.

Serial number: G71160
    Date of birth: Sept. 11, 2014

Price: $1,600.00 by Paypal

NGD: NOS Axis Semi-Hollow-img_0012-jpg

Last edited by jones4tone; 02-10-2019 at 02:30 PM.
    ---------------
    2018 Valentine in Three-tone Burst
    2016 PDN Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    2016 Valentine in Trans Maroon
    2014 Axis SS Semi-Hollow MM90 with Piezo
    2012 Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo
    2006 20th Anniversary Silhouette Hardtail with Piezo

User Info Menu

For Sale UK - Stingray Chili Red 2017

Quick Sale needed, hence silly price 800
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-guitar-jpgMusic Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-guitar1-jpg
    Admin , apologies if this is in the wrong place, or contravines any rules that I am unaware of. Please advise if so.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MM Luke View Post
    2010 JPX BFR Petrucci barolo, excellent condition. Asking $2000

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    $1800 OBO

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    ---

Luke 1 - Pearl Red
    Luke 1 - Pearl Blue
    Luke 2 - Pearl Purple
    Luke 2 - Black Sparkle
    Luke 2 - PDN Green Sparkle