2020 StingRay Special colors

Thread: Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

User Info Menu

Cool Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Please understand that Ernie Ball is the only guitar manufacturer to provide a “For Sale Or Trade” service. This service is also free of charge. It is expected that the rules are strictly adhered to by all posters who use this privilege.

The rules, set out below, have evolved over time at the collective request of fellow Forum members in an attempt to overcome issues that have arisen from time to time.

*Sellers, Buyers and Traders are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
    *Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Before posting an advert you will need a posting history of at least 25 previous posts throughout the Forum over a period of at least one month. Most importantly, you must be a contributing member of good standing in the forum community. In borderline cases, Moderators will review your posting history and will remove your advert if they deem necessary. 'Serial posting' in an attempt to obtain 25 posts in a short time period of time is not allowed.

2) Only EB/MM items may be advertised.

3) No advertising for a friend.

4) In the case of a sale, state the selling price.

5) Asking for payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

6) Do not link your post to an on-line auction (e.g. Ebay) or to any other media where you may have placed your advert.

7) No comments please. If you need to compliment, ask/answer questions, or negotiate then do so by private message.

8) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

9) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

10) Please limit the number and size of photographs in your posts. Maximum of 5 photos per post (less is OK too). You can privately share more photos with interested buyers when they contact you.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your posts and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.

Many thanks!
    Last edited by DrKev; 09-14-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Rule 10 added

User Info Menu

Folks, please keep the number of photos in your F/S post to no more than 5, so as to limit the amount of scrolling people have to do to get through the thread. If people are interested you can share more photos with them directly when they contact you.

Many thanks!
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my Music Man photo albums

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

User Info Menu

Silhouette bass all rosewood neck, Ball Family Reserve. As new. Doubt there is another one in existence. $2,250 plus actual shipping.

PM me for more pictures.

This thing is awesome. Looking for a forum sale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-59079094424__ccb1f009-5718-4634-b4fe-fafba9c603c8-jpg  
    StingRay 4 H Black
    Albert Lee Translucent Orange, Black Pickguard, MM90s, piezo
    Rosewood Axis - HH
    Axis Super Sport SSH Black/Shell
    Silhouette Bass BFR Rosewood neck, Vintage Sunburst

User Info Menu

2016 EBMM Cutlass SSS for TRADE

Great white on white SSS Cutlass (2016).

Posted a stray-style and NGD about the beauty not long ago...it's a great axe, but my playing style and ear really prefer the humbuckers/mini humbucker sound.

Hoping to trade for a St. Vincent with the 3 minis.

Hoping to work something out at the forum instead of the GC.Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-img_4302-jpg
    EBMM 1998 Axis Sport
    EBMM 2016 Cutlass

"The road to hell is paved with adverbs." Stephen King

User Info Menu

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-pickguard-jpg

For Sale: Chandler Pickguard for ernie ball music man cutlass HSS 2019 mirror. Bought this thinking I had an extra EVH bridge pickup laying around. I don't, so I don't need this after all.

$45 shipped in the US. Payment by Venmo or Paypal

The artist formerly known as "radrock"
    Axis Hardtail TransPurple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)

User Info Menu

Ernie Ball Musicman BFR Luke III.

This guitar is one of 65 in the world. It was a limited release that quickly sold out. The shadow gold color was only released on this particular run of Luke III's. Unlike regular Luke III's, this one features a mahogany body, roasted flame maple neck with ebony fretboard, and stainless steel frets. It has the DiMarzio Transition pickups and the 20db boost on a push push volume pot.

The photos really don't do the color of the guitar any justice. It's absolutely stunning in person. The backplate has been signed by Steve Lukather.

It comes complete with original hardshell case, paperwork, and goodies from the factory.

$2600 shipped and paypal'd (trades considered would be a Luke III HSS in buttermilk + cash, EVH)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-luke-8-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-luke-4-jpg  
    Last edited by sgill72; 03-23-2020 at 10:50 AM.

User Info Menu

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

Hey all,
    I have a near mint condition 25th Anniversary with hardtail and rosewood board that I’d like to sell or trade for a trem model in like condition or trade for a St Vincent with mini humbuckers.

Last edited by mrmckinney; 04-12-2020 at 08:46 AM.

User Info Menu

Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

I need to fund another purchase so I’ve reluctantly decided to part with my Black Reflex. It’s in great condition. Shipping only in the con. US
    $1000 OBO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-67503d69-5d4d-478b-802b-6c93ea687127-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-30a2c11a-ba50-45b6-bc0c-2e6490650e1e-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-31b62c70-bc64-460d-b119-8b7a40a16f68-jpg  
    Last edited by jadaxis; 06-05-2020 at 06:58 AM.

User Info Menu

Mint Albert Lee Electric Shimmer HH guitar. This guitar is light weight and rare, signed on the name plate by Albert Lee himself.

This is a BFR limited edition This one is 35 of 51 total made
    Gold Sparkle, no pickguard, hardtail and roasted neck and fretboard

Looking at 2050.00 shipped CONUS No trades

Email sweatkeithl@gmail.com if interested

User Info Menu

MAJESTY MONARCHY for TRADE

I have a Majesty Monarchy in "Majestic Purple" that I am interested in trading for a JP6 Amethyst Burst.
    It's basically near mint.

Took some quick pics, they look a bit lighter than the actual guitar which is a deep beautiful purple.

'97 Axis Sport Transparent Purple
    '05 JP6 Medallion Gold
    '09 Axis Amber Quilt
    '11 JP6 Pearl White
    '11 Axis Purple Quilt
    '12 SM-Y2D Purple Sunset
    '18 Majesty Monarchy Majestic Purple

MY MUSIC is on Facebook and Reverbnation.

User Info Menu

Looking to trade my LUKE III Tumescent HSS (40 of 300) for a LUKE III Tumescent HH model. Guitar is in near mint condition with OHSC and all case candy. May be coerced into other LUKE III HH models as long as it has the roasted maple neck.

-Bobby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-xsgqcvvlmrwsvcaave3q-jpg   Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!-mcne1glrnhgtditvhjo7-jpg  
    Last edited by ebmmboy_; 05-03-2020 at 09:32 AM.
    1. LUKE I pearl red
    2. LUKE II luke blue (signed by Lucious, 8/22/08, Ever Changing Times tour, Cleveland, Ohio
    3. LUKE III HH olive gold
    4. LUKE III HH PDN starry night
    5. LUKE III HSS tumescent
    6. Axis trans blue
    7. Sterling blue dawn
    8. Sterling white sparkle
    9. StingRay SLO Special 4 HH Dargie Delight II

User Info Menu

Music Man - Morse - BFR Dark Lord in Tahitian Blue

Mint condition, no scratches or marks on it at all. I took the pictures in a sunny room so there are some reflections in the pictures.

The neck has some amazing flame and the roasting really brings that out. The body is a single slab of mahogany, and it really shimmers in the light. Very three dimensional.

Plays awesome, no issues at all. Sounds HUGE. The pickups are beautifully voiced and are perfect for all types of music.

Limited to just 69 pieces worldwide, this Ball Family Reserve edition of the Steve Morse model features an HH pickup configuration with DiMarzio humbuckers and 250 K pots.

A special larger profile roasted maple neck with an ultralight satin poly finish is topped with a bound Rosewood fretboard, stainless steel frets, and a reverse headstock. Yes, a bound fretboard, and it is fantastic. Itís something theyíve been doing on some of the Ball Family Reserve high end instruments.

The body is African mahogany with an upgraded quilt maple top in Tahitian blue finish. This guitar includes an autographed back plate and a numbered certificate of authenticity.

# 66 of 69. Guitar comes with the original music man hard case. Selling in the US and shipping within the continental US for $69.

I am the original owner and I posted a picture from DuBaldo Musicís website from when I bought it.
    It was $3800 new.

$2000 plus shipping. It is also listed on Reverb, for US sales only. If you live out of the US, contact me and we will make it happen. Iíll just need to figure out shipping costs.

Music Man - Morse - BFR - Dark Lord in Tahitian Blue | | Reverb

2019 Albert Lee - BFR - Electric Shimmer
    2019 Axis SS semi hollow - DuBaldo Blue - rosewood neck
    2019 StingRay fretless - BFR - Sierra Vintage Burst
    2018 Axis SS - BFR - Buckeye Burl
    2017 StingRay 5 - 30th Ann
    2013 Luke III - PDN - emerald green sparkle
    - rosewood neck
    2012 Morse - BFR - Dark Lord
    2010 Axis SS - red flame - rosewood neck
    2009 Axis - pink quilt
    2006 StingRay fretless - 30th Ann
    2000 Axis SS - Lavender Pearl
    1996 StingRay - 20th Ann
    1995 Albert Lee - Jim Messinaís

User Info Menu

Morse Standard (Sunburst)

Hi All,

I have a 2013 Morse Standard in sunburst for sale. Great guitar but not gelling with it for some reason. Very good condition with OHSC. Weight is 8lbs on the dot, fairly light for this model (according to my very informal survey on this board). Price is $1300 shipped and paypalled in the continental US.

More pics available--trying to be judicious with them per board rules. Really not interested in trades unless maybe an AL SSS with rosewood board (no trem). Beyond that, I'm good...

Last edited by bbjonz; 06-01-2020 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Val Sold
    Silhouette (2007), Sunburst
    Silo Special (2004), CAR
    AL HH (2011), Black
    Steve Morse (2013), Sunburst
    Assorted Fenders and G&Ls...

User Info Menu

Two AL HH Pickguards

Hi All,

I have two pickguards for an AL HH (USA). One is black, the other white. $25 each or $40 for both, shipped and paypalled in the continental US.

Silhouette (2007), Sunburst
    Silo Special (2004), CAR
    AL HH (2011), Black
    Steve Morse (2013), Sunburst
    Assorted Fenders and G&Ls...

User Info Menu

Mint Luke II Koa Island Burst rarely played cased for a year, has COA and case candy

2200.00 shipped and PP in CONUS No trades sale only.

Thanks

Email sweatkeithl@gmail.com