BFR Feb 2020
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EBMM Customer Service

User Info Menu

EBMM Customer Service

I just want to take this moment and thank EBMM Customer service for the great care they've given me over the past year. I purchased a JP7 in PRB last year and had one problem right after the other with it. Not only that but UPS dropped the guitar so hard that one time it smashed the case (it was replaced) and another time smashed the NEW case AND the guitar's headstock.

I work for a MM dealer and my rep was incredibly kind and patient throughout the whole process. Long story short, I got my axe back the other day in absolutely wonderful condition (and with a great looking piece of wood on the neck!).

I'd forgotten how good this guitar played! I've been living a half life on an old Dean Avalanche 7 (that granted has taken good care of me for many years) while this one was back and forth to the shop.

Out of all the guitar lines we represent EBMM has to have probably the best customer service. I rarely have to sit on hold, emails are answered promptly, I couldn't be happier.

Thanks guys so much. I look forward to selling some more Balls!!
    I like to play with my balls. Is that a problem?

User Info Menu

I'm afraid to say this, but is it possible the guitar is cursed?

A kinder, gentler collection...

User Info Menu

DITTO on the EXCELLENT customer service.

I had an issue with a new Axis I picked up last month, and I was EXTREMELY satisfied with the help I received.

I used to work in a music store, so I can only imagine the stuff EBMM has to deal with on a daily basis.

You guys are saints!
    I'm no longer a guitar player...I'm a guitar holder.

My Ernie Ball Axis plays itself.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pjc812 View Post
    I just want to take this moment and thank EBMM Customer service for the great care they've given me over the past year. I purchased a JP7 in PRB last year and had one problem right after the other with it. Not only that but UPS dropped the guitar so hard that one time it smashed the case (it was replaced) and another time smashed the NEW case AND the guitar's headstock.

I work for a MM dealer and my rep was incredibly kind and patient throughout the whole process. Long story short, I got my axe back the other day in absolutely wonderful condition (and with a great looking piece of wood on the neck!).

I'd forgotten how good this guitar played! I've been living a half life on an old Dean Avalanche 7 (that granted has taken good care of me for many years) while this one was back and forth to the shop.

Out of all the guitar lines we represent EBMM has to have probably the best customer service. I rarely have to sit on hold, emails are answered promptly, I couldn't be happier.

Thanks guys so much. I look forward to selling some more Balls!!
    Are you the guy from Opus 1?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pjc812 View Post
    (and with a great looking piece of wood on the neck!)
    Pics requested
    2003 Luke Luke Blue signed twice by Lucious
    2007 Luke LE Blue Dawn signed by Lucious

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jongitarz View Post
    Are you the guy from Opus 1?
    ...guilty

User Info Menu

This has been a "Murphy's Law" situation hasn't it? I am glad it's back in your hands, and you are happy with it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Pics requested
    +1
    JP7 Fully loaded, Egyptian Smoke born 5/03/07

My old band, Partikal
    New stuff

User Info Menu

No doubt about the Murphey's law! I used this guitar to play in Cats (luckily nothing happened during the shows) and it went down once right before rehearsal. But, like I said you guys in service always took good care of me and I really appreciate that.

In retail anymore, customer service has unfortunately become a thing of the past. I know for a fact we are really struggling with it in our industry. Everything from big box retailers, mail order fiascos, chain stores with inept "sales" people all the way to companies no longer servicing a product but rather replacing it with a refurb item. It is disgusting IMO. We do not sell commodity items!! These are tools, and works of art both at the same time.

It is refreshing to find a company that works hard to make the end user happy, and take care of the dealer both at the same time. Bravo BP for keeping your company's focus on the customer and made in the USA!!!

User Info Menu

sorry that you had bad stuff happen but Im happy that it worked out.
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

Awesome man...glad it worked out for ya!
    "Welcome to the addiction!" is now patented by Koogie2k......if used by anyone other than Koogie2k....you must mail him a US nickel for each time said/typed or signed.......

A WISE AND RESPECTED MAN TOLD ME:

"Do something nice for someone everyday. Don't let your head hit the pillow until you do something nice for someone each day." I hope I don't let him down.

User Info Menu

Pics!
    Last edited by pjc812; 06-04-2007 at 02:54 PM.

User Info Menu

Nice one!
    2003 Luke Luke Blue signed twice by Lucious
    2007 Luke LE Blue Dawn signed by Lucious

User Info Menu

Had a good experience with CS yesterday. I emailed Dan with a question about a microphonic pickup, and received an answer in about two hours. Was concerned about bugging him with a fairly minor issue, but it was no problem. Cool.

User Info Menu

MM customer service just rocks- the whole team is excellent. Dan has been so great every time I've needed something! And don't even get me started on how excellent the repair department is