VPJR Tuner Launch

Thread: L&M Markham Update

User Info Menu

L&M Markham Update

Not sure if any of you fellow canadians go there but I was in the area today so I went in to pick up some strings and noticed they had 3 Axis SS, 1 Axis 2 Silhouettes I think 1 was a Special. A JP black /w gold hardware... I think thats one of the LE?? and a steve morse either in a sapphire black or graphite pearl...it looked sparkly on the headstock (I just glanced by them didn't have to much time to spend with them.) sorry i'm not to familiar with all these colours yet.

Thought it was cool they had 8 balls in there last time I was there, they only had 1.

User Info Menu

Oh yeah, we shipped a disgusting amount of Music Man up to L&M head office in the past couple months so it should be trickling into the stores now. Great to hear there was such a good selection!
    carpe diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DT1607 View Post
    Not sure if any of you fellow canadians go there but I was in the area today so I went in to pick up some strings and noticed they had 3 Axis SS, 1 Axis 2 Silhouettes I think 1 was a Special. A JP black /w gold hardware... I think thats one of the LE?? and a steve morse either in a sapphire black or graphite pearl...it looked sparkly on the headstock (I just glanced by them didn't have to much time to spend with them.) sorry i'm not to familiar with all these colours yet.

Thought it was cool they had 8 balls in there last time I was there, they only had 1.

Good to know - thanks for posting.

btw, I was at L&M Mississauga yesterday - they got a used 'burst Luke, a black Silo Special, a JP, and a Sub1 - HH w/whammy.

happy shopping

Joel
    Fan of:
    Beer
    Barbecue
    Dr Z Amps
    EBMM Guitars
    Lizard Leg Effects

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    Oh yeah, we shipped a disgusting amount of Music Man up to L&M head office in the past couple months so it should be trickling into the stores now. Great to hear there was such a good selection!
    You're telling me.... hehe

-Pat

User Info Menu

The Markham L&M store is very nice, played a white silo pearl pg maple neck. Very nice guitar and classy colour. They have a good array of amps as well; Mesa and Orange are two I am considering once I get my AL.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
    You're telling me.... hehe

-Pat
    HEEEYYYY! I know you!!!

Welcome, Pat!!

carpe diem

User Info Menu

Glad to be here

User Info Menu

Are these not all the same guitars they put on the wall when the store opened? Time to sell some and get some new stuff in? That black sparkle Morse is years old...Eric

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    Can we have some for Detroit?
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple; Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

User Info Menu

Is that the Floyd black sparkle Morse or a hardtail? There was a Floyd one sitting at the Toronto L&M for ages.