VPJR Tuner Launch
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddest day of my life

User Info Menu

Unhappy Saddest day of my life

Well, where to start. Belinda and I have been going through the toughest time over the past 4 weeks, and it gets worse from here. My 8 week old son Tom recently got diagnosed with a rare liver disorder calld Biliary Atresia, its just awful. We have been in the Children's hospital here in Melbourne for ages it seems, and today is the big day , right now Tom is in surgery having a major operation to correct the problem. Its a life threatening disorder and the surgery only has a 40% success rate, which is very hard to take. They have to stretch part of the small intestines up to the liver so the bile can flow. If it fails he will need a liver transplant, and we are hoping that is not needed as its quite rare to get one. Its seriously difficult to take as he is so lovely and has been a great kid for his first 8 weeks! He smiles all the time at me, we have a great time. Not much we can do but wait and hope for the best. Wish us luck!!
    My name is Rob and I'm an AL-coholic!
    The MM90 AL is the most underrated axe on the planet!

I buy my balls from the number one EBMM dealer in Australia, the all round nice guy and legendary Colin!His website is www.guitarplanet.com.au Give him a call to order your balls!!!!!

User Info Menu

Rob, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'll just say that miracles do happen. I'll be praying for you, your son, and the rest of your family.

2007 JP Radiant Red, fully loaded minus the inlays,
    soon to have Tom Anderson pickups installed

2008 Ibanez RGA121 w/Tom Anderson pickups

User Info Menu

Rob and Belinda and little Tom, massive good wishes and prayers going your way. That was heartbreaking just to read, I can't even imagine. I hope everything turns out well.
    Last edited by Josh O; 07-31-2007 at 07:25 PM.
    Mystic Dream BFR JP6 rosewood neck Tremel-No'd and LiquiCrunch'd
    Bogner Duende 1x12/Axe-FX Standard/Mesa Recto 2x12
    Liquid Foot Jr
    Creepy Fingers Rising Fuzz

User Info Menu

Damn guys, that's terrible!

My best wishes and thoughts go out to you and your family, Rob.
    .:My Guitar YouTube Channel:.
    .:Instagram:.
    JP15 Trans Black
    JP7 BFR Blackburst
    JP7 BFR Walnutburst

User Info Menu

Rob, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope everything turns out ok.
    EBMMless?

User Info Menu

Rob, I don't know what to say. Except that I would fly to Australia if it would help make your child better. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to my Jackson. Bless you, your wife, and your precious child.
    -Ben

User Info Menu

Rob...HUGE good wishes & prayers headed at ya man...hang in there bro...you got lots of people pulling for you and your family.
    DuBaldo Dominance - You Can't Escape It.

http://www.dubaldomusic.com/

http://www.bigpoppasmokers.com/

User Info Menu

Good vibes going your way, Rob! I am so sorry and I wish little Tom a speedy recovery. This must be really hard on you, Rob. Best wishes to you and the wife.
    carpe diem

User Info Menu

My thoughts and prayers are with you Rob, I'll call you.
    Australian Music Man Dealer Contact us
    See Guitar Planet Videos Here

User Info Menu

Rob,

I am sending my prayers out to you and your family.
    NY Pug

User Info Menu

My heart goes out to you and your family man. My wife and I will be praying for your family.
    Otto

User Info Menu

As a father, I can't even being to imagine what you are going through. All my love and prayers to you and your beautiful family.

John

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Oh man!

Good vibes for your son's health coming your way from Israel, Rob.
    JP7 in Egyptian Smoke, Piezo, DOB 10/4/06.

User Info Menu

I'll pray for your family.

Yours,

John