BFR June
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I Crazy?

User Info Menu

Red face Am I Crazy?

It seem with about every guitar I have ever owned that after about 6-8 months I get too accustomed to it and end up selling it for something new... I'm getting the same thing now with the Dargie I love the guitar the feel, tone, playability and everything else that goes with it but yet I'm still wanting something more, like something is missing... Please don't tell me I'm destine to be a bass player

User Info Menu

no i'm just as nuts too, hey EBMM guitars are addictive you know!! You need a few thats all, the Dargie Luke is great, your Blue Dawn Axis will also be great in a few months, enjoy them both and chill!!!!!!
    My name is Rob and I'm an AL-coholic!
    The MM90 AL is the most underrated axe on the planet!

I buy my balls from the number one EBMM dealer in Australia, the all round nice guy and legendary Colin!His website is www.guitarplanet.com.au Give him a call to order your balls!!!!!

User Info Menu

I don't know if you're crazy, but your not gonna feel crazy when you see how much you are gonna get for your Dargie on the secondary market.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by larryandrews View Post
    It seem with about every guitar I have ever owned that after about 6-8 months I get too accustomed to it and end up selling it for something new... I'm getting the same thing now with the Dargie I love the guitar the feel, tone, playability and everything else that goes with it but yet I'm still wanting something more, like something is missing... Please don't tell me I'm destine to be a bass player
    PUNKmag on facebook

My Balls:

• FULLY LOADED AESTHETIC GOD JP6 MYSTIC DREAM - G37536 - BORN 17 OCTOBER 2007
    • NO NONSENSE RIP YA FACE OFF RADIANCE RED LUKE G35457 23rd APRIL 2007
    • A FRESH SET OF ERNIE BALL SUPER SLINKYS 9-42

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ernie1966 View Post
    I don't know if you're crazy, but your not gonna feel crazy when you see how much you are gonna get for your Dargie on the secondary market.
    Really... If I could get two Balls for one... No thats just evil...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ernie1966 View Post

+1

Epiphone Goth 1958 Explorer - Satin Black
    Custom Explorer - White

Saving for the perfect Silo

Vox AD50

User Info Menu

i'm always on the lookout for the perfect ass, but i wouldnt go around saying that to prospective dates- girls just dont get it, you end up with a sore face.
    My name is Rob and I'm an AL-coholic!
    The MM90 AL is the most underrated axe on the planet!

I buy my balls from the number one EBMM dealer in Australia, the all round nice guy and legendary Colin!His website is www.guitarplanet.com.au Give him a call to order your balls!!!!!

User Info Menu

I've been through three Axis models, a SUB 1, and a Silo. I still want different stuff.

I'm jonesing after a ASS w/pickguard and a 20th Silo. And I know even if I get one or both of them, it still won't be the end of my wunderlust for these EBMM's.

Long story short . . . . I know how you feel, and you're not alone. Must have MORE!!!!!
    SBMM Cutlass Seafoam Green
    SBMM Albert Lee - Daphne Blue
    EBMM Silo Special
    EBMM EVH - Trans Blue

User Info Menu

I don't want to let the Dargie go and later be like I wish I would of kept that sucker...

User Info Menu

I think I need to go to Guitar Center and play some "other" guitars

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by larryandrews View Post
    I don't want to let the Dargie go and later be like I wish I would of kept that sucker...
    Good idea. I know that mine isn't going anywhere.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Larry what you feel is normal, you just need some more guitars to be honest with you - dont sell the Luke so quick unless you reall dont like it, but rather grab a few others and then you have variety and when you go back to the Luke it will feel refreshing - I recenty bought a squier 51(60 bucks) just to add to my arsenal so I dont get bored of my guitars -

User Info Menu

Do not sell the Dargie...I repeat...Do not sell the Dargie!!!

Does the phrase: Don't know what cha got till it's gone" ring a bell?

Avoid the separation anxiety....keep the Dargie.
    "Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"

Lefty Axis Super Sport---Natural Quilt
    Lefty Axis Super Sport---Cabernet Pearl / Hard Tail
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Mark View Post
    I'm confused. Someone makes a sports car named Steamer? Are they based in Cleveland?

User Info Menu

you have to keep the dargie you will never get it back
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

I know exactly what you are going through. All the Balls I have are great but I don't have one that would cause me to sell all others. I refuse to sell any (unless a family emergency came up) and the fact that I'm getting more means some will get less playing time, which saddens me a bit. I've got to cycle through them religiously. Whenever I record at home they all get played however. Sorry for rambling, just thinking out loud.
    Black Luke II