Strap on your style
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pic request...candy apple red axis, rosewood neck

User Info Menu

pic request...candy apple red axis, rosewood neck

Hello all, just wondering does anyone here have a pic of an axis in candy apple red with a rosewood neck? Also if anyone knows is it possible to order one with a hardtail with these specs? Thanks

User Info Menu

you can get an axis in candy red, but with rosewood fretboard, and only floyd. You might want to consider a super sport in candy red, hardtail, rosewood fretboard, here's a pic

My name is Rob and I'm an AL-coholic!
    The MM90 AL is the most underrated axe on the planet!

I buy my balls from the number one EBMM dealer in Australia, the all round nice guy and legendary Colin!His website is www.guitarplanet.com.au Give him a call to order your balls!!!!!

User Info Menu

You know - its funny - I always overlook the fact that the Axis comes in the "standard" colours - you see so many bursts...that Candy Red is great.....
    2010 Black Silhouette Special, Maple Board, Trem, SSS.

And that'll do......

User Info Menu

solid colours rule. i'm sold on solid colours, you dont have to worry about the top, just immerse yourself in the awesome playability and tone. but i guess we are all mesmerised by a beautiful top!

I buy my balls from the number one EBMM dealer in Australia, the all round nice guy and legendary Colin!His website is www.guitarplanet.com.au Give him a call to order your balls!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by robelinda2 View Post
    solid colours rule. i'm sold on solid colours, you dont have to worry about the top, just immerse yourself in the awesome playability and tone. but i guess we are all mesmerised by a beautiful top!
    +1

Rob, I am promoting you to Vice President in charge of Pics.

Keep it up and you'll be the new C.O.A.
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

black sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

woo hoo! do i get a desk as big as yours? How long do i get for lunch?

User Info Menu

I dislike pretty tops I look after my instruments but I dont look very rock'n'roll crying like an infant 'cause I dinged the top

It's also good because you dont need to worry about the ****ty tops lol :P

User Info Menu

you can get an axis in candy red, but with rosewood fretboard, and only floyd. You might want to consider a super sport in candy red, hardtail, rosewood fretboard, here's a pic

Thats a maple board isnt it??

And that'll do......

User Info Menu

yep, all i had though. come on Foggy, you must have the exact pic dont you??

User Info Menu

woo hoo! do i get a desk as big as yours? How long do i get for lunch?
    Speak to Human Rescources and tell them I sent you. They'll give you all the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricman View Post
    Thats a maple board isnt it??
    It's a Super Sport though.
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

25th Anniversary

User Info Menu

yep, all i had though. come on Foggy, you must have the exact pic dont you??
    You just want to steal it!

25th Anniversary

User Info Menu

You post, we steal, Mr 14718!

User Info Menu

Yes - just wondering if we could help November2019 with his exact spec

And that'll do......

User Info Menu

It's from backwards land, but you get the picture!

25th Anniversary

User Info Menu