Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTB Music Man Guitars

Silhouette or axis sport

I'm looking for one of the following:

Silhouette with floyd, maple board, preferably birdseye. Might be interested in non floyd silos with birdseye maple neck and board. I had one stolen years ago (maple board with floyd) that I'm trying to replace.

Axis sport in SSS with maple board and trem, if such a thing can be found.

Thanks!

EVH/Axis G&G Hardcase

I am looking for a black tolex G&G hardcase for an EVH or early production Axis. Located in U.K. Maybe you have one to spare that's not being used?

WTB Armada

Hey! Newbie looking for an armada, figure this is the place to find one. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I thought I found one but nope....I am looking for a MM-90 Axis Sport (not Super) with a rosewood fretboard and preferably a trem.
    Still actively looking for one of these. I would entertain SSS and possibly HH as well but MM-90 is my first choice.

2007 jp6 bfr trans black ...looking for a case!!

Hi ebmm people, i just recently purchased a 2007 jp6 bfr trans black guitar that was in need of a facelift...needed a few items that i already got coming from mm cs, but it the person i purchased from did not have the case and i would like to have the ebmm bfr case that these guitars come with when you purchase new.

Any body that might have a extra one or one that they dont need please let me know and thanks so much for any help.

Btw this is my 3rd ebmm guitar that i own and love all my baby's..

2007 jp6 bfr trans black
    2008 jp7 blue
    2013 jp13 6 platinum