Ultra Burly
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WTB Music Man Guitars

User Info Menu

WTB EBMM Body

Hi.. looking for an EBMM body. I have an older USA made Sub 1 and want to put the neck on a solid wood body with or without bridge and pups.

Preferably:

-hard tail but I'll consider trem routing as long as it's NOT a Floyd Rose.

-Humbucker x2 but am open to other configurations

Although I really like the Axis bodies, just about any will do. My main concern is that I want something with a nice top.

PM with details/pics.

Thanks

User Info Menu

Interested in the following:

Luke III - black would be cool if I could find it.

Axis sport - sss or ssh with trem. Preference toward necks with some Birdseye or figuring on the board.

Silhouette with floyd and Birdseye maple neck. I'd also be interested in non floyd silos and silo specs in unusual colors. Standard colors are fine if they are the older ones with more figured necks. No hardtails, please. I'm located in the US.

Thanks!
    Last edited by daneford; 06-24-2019 at 06:55 AM.

User Info Menu

Would love to get my hands on an Armada...color not super important. Definitely can't spend 2-3k like the very few on the bay...
    EBMM 1998 Axis Sport
    SBMM 2018 AX3

"The road to hell is paved with adverbs." Stephen King

User Info Menu

interested in a starry night Stingray guitar or Luke III if anyone is looking to offload one.

User Info Menu

WTB: Silhouette

Needs to be 24 fret, rosewood, 2 post trem,Bright colour
    prefered,
    Needs to be uk or eu.
    PM Me please
    Jp6,2009 pearl redburst,matching headstock,piezo
    2007 silo sunburst,maple neck.

User Info Menu

I am still on the search for a axis sport s/s/s. I know there isnt many of them out there but if anyone see's one please let me know. I have been searching for years for one.
    Trans Blue Axis
    Trans Amber Axis
    Trans Purple Axis
    Solid Black Axis
    Trans Amber EVH
    Trans Black Axis NOS
    Trans Aqua Axis
    Trans Gold Axis
    Trans black sub axis w/floyd
    Trans black ax40
    Trans red ax40

User Info Menu

WTB CrunchLab/Liquifire 7 Set

Hey guys, Does anyone happen to have a CrunchLab/Liquifire set for a EBMM 7 stringer they would be willing to sell?

User Info Menu

WTB: EBMM EVH Trans Amber Quilt.

Been searching for the right one for a while. Let me know if you can help, thank you!

User Info Menu

Hello all

There are a few guitars I'm on the look out for, which I hope you can help me with

Old Silhouette - 6 bolt necks, maple boards, hardtail, transparent finishes, nice figuring on the neck.

Albert Lee Signature - 3 single coils, transparent finishes, pretty neck figuring.

Luke 1 - I was really taken by the Green Sparkle refin that came up a few years back - I loved that one! - I don't mind if its a bit tatty if priced accordingly.

I recently acquired a very cool Hamer Custom order guitar from 1990 - its a monster, and oddly it happens to have lots of 'Luke-ish' features which resparked my interest in the old Luke guitars - happy to stick a thread on about it if its allowed/of interest to anyone.

**Sorry guys, I've just re-read the forum rules/guidelines - I'll not post about this guitar - cheers! B)

Thanks very much everyone!
    Ben.
    Last edited by Bennyboy-UK; 08-26-2019 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Clarification on potential next post
    1996 EBMM -Silhouette HSH Floyd - Trans Teal.
    Lots of USA Hamers.
    One Posh USA BC Rich Mockingbird Supreme.

User Info Menu

WTB one of the following:
    -Albert Lee HH
    -Luke III (HSS or HH okay)
    -Valentine (trem or hardtail okay)

Generally prefer solid/metallic finishes over translucent/natural/burst.

Located in Los Angeles, if anyone is local. Also willing to pay shipping, of course.

User Info Menu

In Search for a G&G music man case for guitar. the leather style . thanks
    www.myspace.com/deenaunplugged

92' blue evh
    Albert Lee HH!!! '10

User Info Menu

Looking for Gold and Fuchsia Sparkle Majesties. I have all the other ones so far.