Flat Ribbon
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: WTB Music Man Guitars

User Info Menu

Looking for a Axis in red/blue/green/pink/purple under $1400.
    1997 Gibson Les Paul Classic
    1997 Ibanez RG570
    2001 Music Man Axis
    1993 Fender Telecaster
    1999 Fender Stratocaster
    2018 Charvel DK24

User Info Menu

Hi all, Merry Christmas for starters.
    I know it is a stretch as not too many were manufactured, but does anyone have a 20th anniversary Silhouette up for grabs that has both piezo and tremolo with a rosewood fretboard? Another option would be an ASS that has both the tremolo and the piezo with rosewood fretboard. I am really fond of my 20th ann Sil but it does not have the piezo while my ASS has the piezo and not the tremolo. The latter cannot be ordered anymore if I interpreted the information on the website correctly.
    Please bear in mind that I live in Belgium, so would require shipment to Europe.
    Thanks for reading, Tom.
    EBMM Axis Super Sport, Pacific Blue Burst, matching headstock, HH standard with piezo
    EBMM 20th Ann Sil Tremolo flame top

User Info Menu

Time for my regular post for a Musicman reflex or 25th, must be rosewood board, must not be a game changer, ideally the hard tail, but trem option would be considered, UK would be preferred but Europe and USA also welcome if you're willing to ship.

Colour not huge importance, but not-black would be a bonus, but open to anything, love to maybe see a BFR option ?

what do you have for sale.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by themole View Post
    Time for my regular post for a Musicman reflex or 25th, must be rosewood board, must not be a game changer, ideally the hard tail, but trem option would be considered, UK would be preferred but Europe and USA also welcome if you're willing to ship.

Colour not huge importance, but not-black would be a bonus, but open to anything, love to maybe see a BFR option ?

what do you have for sale.
    Smellybum on here has a 25th for sale in the UK. Hard tail, rosewood, currently on eBay UK
    Last edited by Purple ASS; 01-19-2020 at 04:11 AM.
    Kev

User Info Menu

Wanted - JPX in turquoise. I think it was a Guitar Center run. I know they're harder to come by, but it's my favorite color.
    Last edited by mcro2430; 02-16-2020 at 11:15 AM.

User Info Menu

Hey there,

still looking for a Luke with piezo... please Mail me if you have to let yours go.
    Thanks!
    - JP BFR Black Sugar / DOB: 12/02/10
    - JP6 Candy Red / DOB: 02/20/08

www.audioavalanche.de
    www.facebook.com/audioavalanche

User Info Menu

I’m looking to buy a Luke III with the Olive Gold finish and a rosewood neck. Both pickup combinations will do. Doesn’t have to be in mint condition. I live in Finland so inside EU only.

User Info Menu

So, once again:

I find myself wanting to buy a Luke 1. Preferably a "players grade" instrument - it has to be structurally sound, but nicks, dings, scratches and tatty hardware doesn't bother me. I don't care what color it is! Could also be one in need of a refret.

Also, I'm located in Denmark, so I prefer EU instruments, but show me what ya got...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmontgomery View Post
    Hi.. looking for an EBMM body. I have an older USA made Sub 1 and want to put the neck on a solid wood body with or without bridge and pups.

Preferably:

-hard tail but I'll consider trem routing as long as it's NOT a Floyd Rose.

-Humbucker x2 but am open to other configurations

Although I really like the Axis bodies, just about any will do. My main concern is that I want something with a nice top.

PM with details/pics.

Thanks
    ...are you still looking? If yes, where are you located? ...and what happened to the SUB body?
    Music Man SUB1 | Black (custom)
    Music Man SUB1 | Atomic Glass Blue (custom, wrapped)
    Music Man Silo Special | Evergreen Pearl (rosewood neck)
    Music Man Silo Special/Luke | Black (custom)
    Music Man Silo Special | Purple Metallic (custom)
    Music Man Axis Sport | Trans Red (custom)

...when EVH was asked by Johnny Carson, what it would be like, to be the greatest guitar player on earth, he replied: "I don't know...go, ask Steve Lukather!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Info Menu

Looking for any spare Luke 2, Silo Special or SUB1 neck, that for any reason might be left with you. PM me, if you got one or know someone who owns one, and is not the forum (for whatever reason).

Thanx :-)
    Music Man SUB1 | Black (custom)
    Music Man SUB1 | Atomic Glass Blue (custom, wrapped)
    Music Man Silo Special | Evergreen Pearl (rosewood neck)
    Music Man Silo Special/Luke | Black (custom)
    Music Man Silo Special | Purple Metallic (custom)
    Music Man Axis Sport | Trans Red (custom)

...when EVH was asked by Johnny Carson, what it would be like, to be the greatest guitar player on earth, he replied: "I don't know...go, ask Steve Lukather!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Info Menu

Hey everyone,

This is definitely a shot in the dark. But I'm looking for a JP12 in Bali Blue 6 or 7, (Preferably 6.) If you have one that you're considering letting go or know someone who is please let me know. Thanks Guys!

JP6 Pearl Red.
    JP6 BFR Bahama Blue.

User Info Menu

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a black tipped push-in Tremolo Arm for my Music Man Sub1.

EB seem to have them in stock, but appear not to post to the UK (I'm in the UK).

Can anyone help me out please?, or even point me in the right direction to buy one.

User Info Menu

Hi Mike! Welcome to the forum.

Did you try calling the UK distributors? Strings & Things? You'll find their contact details at the link below but with the virus situation I don't think they are currently operating.

International Dealers | Ernie Ball
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my Music Man photo albums

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

User Info Menu

Hey guys, looking for a stainless fret JPX-6. Thanks!
    JP15 Teal Flame
    Majesty BFR Dargie 3
    JP7 Desert Gold
    JPX Barolo

User Info Menu

Hi there, I want to buy a scratchplate for a May 1996 Albert Lee SSS. Looking, ideally for a BWB. I'm in the UK so don't want to have to fork out huge wads for import duty.

Any thoughts?