VPJr Tuner
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: WTB Music Man Guitars

User Info Menu

Looking for early model JPs in mint condition. Sparkles, Dargie, Autumn Redrise. Surely someone has something they wanna part with. ��

Thanks all.
    Last edited by Mixolydian82; 10-28-2021 at 01:24 PM.

User Info Menu

Looing to buy an Axis Sport, preferably with 3 single coils but an SSH would also do. Want to add one to my MM90 Sport and Super Sport. Thanks
    Axis SS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ninemile View Post
    Looing to buy an Axis Sport, preferably with 3 single coils but an SSH would also do. Want to add one to my MM90 Sport and Super Sport. Thanks
    I have an almost mint blue SSH I'd possibly part with. PM me.

User Info Menu

WTB: St. Vincent HHH with Rosewood neck, preferably Blue. I'm in the UK.

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBuck View Post
    WTB: St. Vincent HHH with Rosewood neck, preferably Blue. I'm in the UK.

Thanks!
    Music Man Guitars for Sale or Trade: NO COMMENTS PLEASE!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ASS BFR, AL HH, Silo

User Info Menu

Looking for a reflex. Ideally, white with black binding. Prefer maple neck, rosewood fretboard, and trem. But open to what you’ve got. Let me know.
    Starry Night LIII HH
    DuBaldo Blue LIII HH
    Bali Burst LIII HH
    some other LIIIs
    25th Anniversary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    Looking for a reflex. Ideally, white with black binding. Prefer maple neck, rosewood fretboard, and trem. But open to what you’ve got. Let me know.
    Like this?

Ernie Ball Music Man Reflex Vintage White | michael's | Reverb

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [2001 NAMM piece, 1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

WTB - High End EBMM's. Collector looking for another killer pink quilt EVH, I'll pay well for another Opaque black EVH, and even another Mr. Horsepower. Serious collector looking for specific examples. Please contact me via email through my collection website. Thanks!
    Brett

www.gilaguitars.com

Always buying clean Musicman EVH signature guitars!!!

User Info Menu

Wanted one of the first 100 JP 6/7 that were hand signed on the headstock.

Collector’s grade as possible.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Looking for any type of Luke any condition EXCEPT must have excellent to new frets and play cleanly without rattles or buzz. preferably in Canada but U.S. is doable as well. preferred string gauge 9-42. My Luke 1 was like this until I wore the frets out and then never the same [ it's pretty good now but I'm chasing perfection ] Tia!

User Info Menu

Looking for a gold mine or gold sparkle Majesty 6 as a birthday gift for my brother's 40th birthday! Anyone have a connection to one for sale???

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Anybody have a set of Axis pickups they would like to sell? Message me. Thank you

User Info Menu

Looking to purchase a Trans Purple Axis -- willing to pay cash (or potentially swap with one of my L3s) depending on whatever makes sense. Can link to Reverb history for confidence/validation.
    Luke 3 / StingRay / Cutlass / Axis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Okgb View Post
    Looking for any type of Luke any condition EXCEPT must have excellent to new frets and play cleanly without rattles or buzz. preferably in Canada but U.S. is doable as well. preferred string gauge 9-42. My Luke 1 was like this until I wore the frets out and then never the same [ it's pretty good now but I'm chasing perfection ] Tia!
    Not trying to talk you out of buying another guitar but Why not just get a refret? Stainless steel Frets?